The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Guest Anonymous

Re-melting last nites CP lords-a-leaping. Will change out to something else soon. Great idea she had w/the 12 days of Christmas melts. :lol: Also burning GC Cozy Christmas.

Katz you wild thing, bondage melting on a Sunday moring! I love the names of EE's scents. I'll have to try some, probably closer to next fall. Budget is tight during the winter months with heat bills. How have you liked EE so far?

This morning's melts are CHC Lemon Pound Cake (from a cf friend...thank you thank you, this smells so good). And YC-Island Spa.

Also melting some candles to hopefully finish them off this week. I want to start lighting Bizzy's as soon as I can pick them up. The PO was closed earlier than normal yesterday.

Hello Everybody!

Nothing melting here. Have to drive DD back to school today. Tonight when all is calm I might melt something if it is not too late.

:lol:

We are having some company for dinner. Melting Carol's Sugar Plum (one of my favorites) and burning an OV New Fallen Snow :lol:

Hello Everybody!

Nothing melting here. Have to drive DD back to school today. Tonight when all is calm I might melt something if it is not too late.

:lol:

Have a safe trip candlelove. Does the house seem quiet when your dd goes back to school?

Ms Meghan: A wild thing I am--I have to say that out of all of the vendors i have tried this year, this is probably at #2. So far, EW is first and Carol and EE are tied for second. I really love the complex scents from the tarts, and the notes of the scents I really like. :lol:

I just finished putting all the Christmas decorations away. It took two days to take everything down including the tree.... lots of sweeping and vacuuming to get all the pine needles up too! I have a few delicate items and candles that I need to pack away in my dining room cabinets, but other than that, the house is clean.

I am getting ready to put on LOL's Vanilla Shake Cake... this was a sample melt included with my last order. :lol:

The kids go back to school tomorrow. Since they have been sleeping late this vacation.... 6 AM will come early tomorrow. It will take them a week to get back into the swing of things!

I had CHC's Plum Ginger going earlier. I haven't gotten much of a throw from any of the melts I've tried from here, this one included. I doubt I will order again. I switched to Cranberry Marmalade from Cobblestone.

Good afternoon gang!

This afternoon we are enjoying Carol's Pumpkin Zucchini Bread.....smells yummy and the scent is mixing nicely with the fresh pot of coffee I just brewed. :lol:

Sort of gloomy here today, so I also have my WG Nutmeg & Cream candle going. Pink Crush from Crosscreek is still going strong upstairs.

Heidi, I really admire you for homeschooling your children. It's not something I think I could do....do you find it challenging sometimes?

fleur, we just took all of our boxes with decorations down to the basement too. We have an artificial tree, so DH hauled that down too. My house looks kind of blah now. I have decided I need more red accents in my house to give it a little punch of color. I love red.

Aria-I think I'll join you in having a cup of coffee. I need a pick me up. :lol:

Monalisa-I've had weak throws from the 3 different CHC blends I've tried, but surprisingly the candle I got in Strawberry Champagne is throwing pretty well in my bedroom. Not knock my socks off, but pretty great for a jar candle.

No more melts until after dinner, they are just fizzling out due to the Turkey roasting in the oven. I'm excited for this meal tonight!

Guest Doe

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Today-

Nene's Falling in Love -in masterbath

Crosscreek- All hallow's eve- in family room

YC votive autumn wreath- in office

Can-Do Blue sugar - upstairs in sons room

Guest Anonymous

Last melt for the nite is CP's pipers piping. Have a great week, everyone! :lol:

Just got home from work. I put on Peach Cobbler Vanilla from Scentsy before I left and it was the first thing I smelled when I walked through the door!