The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

That's too bad about CHC. They smell great cold. If anyone has had good luck with them, you are more than welcome to what I have here. I should have around 8 left. Just let me know and I will drop them in the mail...don't want them to go to waste!

I'm ending the night with MD's Spiced Apple Layer Cake. My last one. :lol: I also have MD's caramel apple scent going in the bathroom.

My last melt for the day is a continuation of this afternoon's Buttery Brown Sugar Drop. Yummy!

I'll be happy to send my little angels off to school tomorrow. We thrive on routine around here.

Melting - CP Lords a Leaping

and some relights from yesterday morning. I'll start fresh tomorrow.

:lol:

Just got back from driving DD back to college. I feel sad. The house will be quiet without her. DS is still home for another week. He goes to the same school as DD but she went back a week early for sorority recruitment. Other DD will be here to keep me company.

I really didn't get much chance to melt this weekend as I was quite busy. DH goes back to work tomorrow after a week's vacation. Now I have to find the time to clean the house and take down the Christmas decorations.

I'll be happy to send my little angels off to school tomorrow. We thrive on routine around here.

I couldn't agree more. It seems like my kids have been home forever, and while it's nice to abandon routine once in a while, I'm looking forward to things returning to normal.

Oh, so sad, we took all of our decorations down today. The house seems sooooo empty!!!

Tonight I'm melting CFTKR Key Lime Pie. I have it in my combo melter, and after an hour, I had to turn it off, it was so strong.

Have a great night all!

Happy for those of you who can get the kiddies back to their routine! I finally got my decorations down.

Tonight melts:

CP ~ Drummer's Drumming

HOT ~ White Chocolate Mocha Cafe

EE ~ Black Ice (the throws of all these scents are very disappointing, but unique )

Bizzy Bee's ~ Creme Brulee and Cinnamon Buns

Happy Monday. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

I jest.

This morning it's KFTKR - Frosted Lime Pie and Pink Lime (both from a CF bud)

It's smelling good around here already.

I will also be adding CP Pipers Piping

Monday Morning Melts...........Bear Claws from Almost Country and Amish Harvest from CFTKR.Have a nice Monday all!

Good morning! I'm not melting anything yet. I'm waiting to see if my nose is going to clear up. Dd and I both have colds, and feel like crud, so I don't want to waste my tarts if I can't smell them. Too bad I don't have any of the nose-clearing kinds. LOL!

Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely day!

Hope you and your DD feel better today Heidi. Wish I could send you over some of my melts! I have a little one here with a cough and cold, so today's melts are for my grandson:

SH ~ Sinus Relief

Also ~ Crosscreek ~ Eucalyptus Spearmint

Candledippers ~ Buttermint Candy

Can-Do ~ Peppermint

Lots of oil burners going for him:

EW ~ No More Stuffy Head and Candy Cane

White Barn~ Twisted Peppermint (of course he likes that best)

DeeJay's ~ Eucalyptus

Guest scentedstamper

Good Morning all and Happy New Year! I have been around, just not posting, so I send out well wishes to all who have been (or still are) ill, and safe travel to those to whom it applies! I don't express it often, but you all are like good friends and I like to "catch up" on the latest!!! Take care!

Dreary and cold here today. I have a Chiropractor appt., then it's "back to school" for us! (Hi other homeschool moms!) But I,m already melting: EW Cup of Joe Pumpkin, AMS Spicy Eggnog, CFTKR Pumpkin and Crushed Nutmeg, and burning: GC Strudel and Spice and Kathy Ireland Vanilla Cream (thanks to enabling Vanilla lovers here!!!)

Have a wonderful day!

Sheryl

Melting EW's Naughty Elf Nightcap... I have so many holiday melts in my stash... I bought way too many this year. I will try to use some up this month... then maybe I will box them up and put them in a cool place, hoping they make it to next year.

I hope everyone with a cold is feeling better soon. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Today I have Avalanche from Tropical Breeze at the office. It smells like Andes thin mints, so all our New Years dieters may take issue with this one!

A new vendor for me- K's Kreations, Country Home. I got this in the fall swap and have anxiously been waiting until after the holidays to melt it. Off to check out the website. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

I'm getting a late start today. I have combined in my LR, EE-Bondage and EE-Submission. The rwo scents are still going after 3 tealights. This should finish both of them out. I am burning Eucalyptus Spearmint votive from AMS in my bath. I will LYK on this one. My order from Carol's just came so I am melting Flower Child and in my bedroom Manuka and Lavender. I'll post on Daily Pkg Report.

Melting Carol's Baked Apples... it's fabulous. If you like apples, definitely give it a try [smilie=th_FULL_O17]