The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Good evening!

Candlelove - Sometimes our DD's can be the harshish critics. Don't worry, you'll find some scents that she loves and then watch...your tart collection will slowly disappear.

Tonight I'm melting CFTKR's Creme de la Creme and pigging out with a box of those Valentine's Day heart candies. I think I bought the wrong brand because they taste different. The price was the same as last year but I think last year I bought Necco and this year I bought Brachs. I'll have to look for the Necco ones next time I go shopping.

Sounds good LLVV! I can't believe the Valentines candy is out already...

Tonight it's two bakery scents, Spicy Waffles & Caramelized Apples from Crosscreek and Primitive Pantry from PineRidge Scents.

I wasn't too sure about the Spicy Waffles at first - it had kind of an odd back note to it in the bag - but I'm liking it more and more the longer it melts. It's scenting most of the downstairs, which is quite a feat because DH and DD were doing something with the fireplace before I got home today and the whole house smells like woodsmoke. Neither one of them is talking but I suspect someone tried to build a fire and forgot to open the damper.

The Primitive Pantry is a gorgeous scent - pure orange (no fuel smell) with just a touch of spice to it. I just wish it was stronger! It's filling only about half of the master bedroom. I'm going to try this one again when it's not fighting with eau de campfire.

LLVV-I hope that DD starts enjoying some of my scents because she could be home awhile depending how the job hunt goes.

stardustgirl-The scent that got the vomit comment was Geese a Laying. I did not agree with that. I still have it in the melter and will turn it on when she is not at home.

I still have 6 CP scents left and will try to go through them soon. I am kind of sick of Christmas scents right now and will try to go back to them. I still have Fall scents also. think I will store them in a cool place until next year.

Just started Butter Pecan Pie from Spotted Hog and it's already throwing a delicious scent throughout the house.

This morning I'm melting Carol's Bear Claw and Creme de la Creme. Both are scrumptious! Enjoy your day!

Good morning. I've had CP Drummers Drumming on this morning but I need to put it out and go take care of errands. Drat!

Enjoy the day.

Melting HOT's English Tea Party this morning. :oops:

Ooh, that sounds really good :lol:

Not melting anything yet, icing the melter. Dh is home today with VIRAL conjuctivitus [smilie=th_00000020] That means the eye drops aren't working. Poor thing.

Good morning. it's freezing rain in Indy this morning..yuk...I am melting Crackling Birch and Flower Child from Carol. I hope everyone has a good morning and be careful if out and about.

Welcome back Tiffany!

Today I am enjoying Carol's Country Bake Shop....it's okay, but not real strong.

Jules, I am off to run errands too.

Good Morning everyone!!

Its a dreay day here too, hoping the rain might turn to snow later on!! [smilie=th_00000020]

Melting Carols Strawberry Pine today..wow its awesome, I just love her mixtures, they are always sooo nice!!

Have a wonderful day .. :oops:

Starting off the day with Chestnuts and Brown Sugar from Busy Bee's. Smells so good! Everyone have a good day! [smilie=th_00000020]

Burning Yankee Home Sweet Home as I settle down to edit my proposal for an upcoming conference. I'm doing this work in response to it being shredded by a professor, so my ego is probably in for a beating...