The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

DH? Da Husband?

Darling Husband

Of course the abbreviation may sometimes be interpreted according to the context of a sentence. For example, "That D*** husband threw all my tarts out! D***H**d sat on the couch watching football while I lifted the furniture to clean up his crumbs!"

My DH is my best friend! :shock:

Melting Simply Clean ~ DeeJay's Candles and Lemon Biscotti ~ Cocoa Pink

[smilie=th_insane] Oh my gosh Heart...you cracked me up! I think my examples would be like your first two...LOL!

Burning Blueberry Scone candle by YC

Boo Berry Cupcake tart in LR

Cherry Pie Noel by CYS in Kitchen

Guest scentedstamper

Da Husband...... good one bigred! Actually Heart2Heart answered what I was thinking LOL !

Today's melts are Nene's Celtic Moonspice and Caramel Apple and EW Cup of Joe Pumpkin and burning the remainder of a GC Pumpkin Pie candle and a freebie candle from Angie's Grammy's Zucchini Bread.

Have a nice Saturday!

Sheryl

For this afternoon:

LOL Booper's Cupcakes

Get Whipped - Sugar & Spice Cake

Nameless blobs leftover in two other melters. (I'm heating them to clean them :shock: )

I gotta add that I like "Da Husband". [smilie=th_insane]

Hi everyone..

Today I am melting Swedish Crumbcake from LOL...super strong!

I melted Cocoa Pink's Berries and Buttercream and I had to blow it out...yuck...that one didn't agree with me at all....

Finishing up Grandma's Zucchini Bread from Bella's....my last tart from this vendor. Never again.

After dinner I think I will light a couple of candles....a Marigold pillar I have left over from my days as a Southern Living at Home consultant. It doesn't smell like marigolds, but more of a citrusy, floral scent. I will also light a couple of votives for atmosphere.

Hi, everyone - I've been working all day on and off, in between kids' basketball games.....Been melting GHBT's Pearberry (crazy strong) and French Vanilla Oak.....Both ahve been off for over an hour and still scenting the house.

Have a great night!

Sweetandspicy-I love HOT Honey Gingerbread. That's a great scent. Last melt of the night is AMS Frosted Lime Cupcake in 2 melters. I really like this one too! It does smell mostly lime IMO than cupcake but with just a hint of bakery.

Oh mom, I love French Vanilla Oak! I'm melting Wood Coffee from LOL as a strength test. This scent is not for me, but it is SUPER STRONG!

I think I have just about had enough of it. :oops:

Heart2heart - I have had this scent before but never as strong as from Grandma!

Actually, I forgot to list my first melt of the day earlier, which was Cuppa Chai from Tuscadero's.....Also a WAY super strong scent! It's actually been a very good day for wax around here. A rare day with no disappointments!

Melting a medley of pinks tonight-

LOL-Pink Sugar

Busy Bee-Pink Frosting

Crosscreek-Pink Frosting

The oddball-Illuminescents-Bamboo Teak

have a good night!

Tonight's melt is Oatmeal Raisin Cookie from Nene's. This is one of my favorites from her! Smells just like the real thing!

Today is one of the best if you are a limey! Ay Carumba from Grumpy Girl. It is like inhaling margaritas!

And...I think there is a SNS for her tonight... :oops:

Today is one of the best if you are a limey! Ay Carumba from Grumpy Girl. It is like inhaling margaritas!

And...I think there is a SNS for her tonight... :oops:

I'm a limey, and you're killin' me with the SNS info. :)

Last scents of the night are LOL Boopers Cupcakes and PI Vanilla

I'm going to watch "Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo Bay" tonight. Can you believe I got this from our public library? Do you suppose they're profiling me now? I watched part of it already. It's stupid/funny. Really lowbrow. I hate that I like it. :oops:

There seems to be a shortage of Super Bowl Sales this year. Maybe they are just waiting to post them tomorrow.

Today I melted Candle Dipper's Chocolate Mint. Very nice but not very long lasting.

I was thinking the same thing.

I've been melting CP's Pink Sugar Noel all night. Hope everyone had a good night!

Jules, Harold and Kumar? Are you smoking a nice fattie while watching? [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

I am blissfully unaware of Super Bowl sales. I've put myself on a brief lockdown again. I've done enough damage for a few weeks. Tonight's melts are courtesy of CFTKR.

Serendipity: Yummy sweet scent with fruits, vanilla and sugar. I smell some coconut in there too.

Sugar Milk: Too early to tell.