The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Happy New Year!

I started to pick out this morning's scents and was struck by the significance of melting the first melt of the new year. Then I just couldn't decide which one would get the honor of being first. Finally, I just pulled one out randomly and then found another that coordinates. So here's what I've got today. Sheesh.

Front Porch - Blueberry Bread (my random pull)

Soy Lovely - Frosted Pink Cupcake

in another room:

relight on Front Porch - Winter Wonderland

starting CP - Swans a Swimming

also lit my current candle assortment:

Warm Glow - Butter Rum (not much scent but oh so pretty)

YC - Holiday Sage (also no scent from this jar)

Bizzy B - Ocean (my blue)

Voluspa - Pomegranate Patchouli in the br

Have a fun day, everyone. I wish there was mail delivery.

Happy New Year! [smilie=HBday]

I want to wish all of my Candlefind friends good health and happiness in 2009! You guys are the best!

Starting out the day with EW Marshmallow Madness.

Jules, I wanted to tell you how much I am loving EW Blue Sugar.....I mean REALLY LOVING IT!! I was really getting tired of the holiday scents and this was just what I needed! I am going to have to order more of this scent for sure! I also have a couple tarts from Can-Do in Blue Sugar....have you tried Donna's yet? I think I will melt one later to compare.

Think I will go light my Warm Glow Nutmeg & Cream Chutney candle...

Happy New Year, everyone! Geesh, 2008 seemed to just fly by. It's hard to believe it's already another year. I wish you all the best! [smilie=HBday]

As for melting, I started the new year off with pink sugar cake from crosscreek. This one smells good enough to eat!

Have a wonderful day, all!

Happy New Year! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I want to wish all of my Candlefind friends good health and happiness in 2009! You guys are the best!

Starting out the day with EW Marshmallow Madness.

Jules, I wanted to tell you how much I am loving EW Blue Sugar.....I mean REALLY LOVING IT!! I was really getting tired of the holiday scents and this was just what I needed! I am going to have to order more of this scent for sure! I also have a couple tarts from Can-Do in Blue Sugar....have you tried Donna's yet? I think I will melt one later to compare.

Think I will go light my Warm Glow Nutmeg & Cream Chutney candle...

I'm glad to hear you share my adoration for Blue Sugar. [smilie=th_blij80] It's been just Katz and me, I think.

I like it better than Pink Sugar too. I haven't tried Can-Do's take on it yet. You'll have to let me know what you think. CYS has a really good one too, and Tx Scentsations used to have the one that first got me hooked on it, but that's OOB. EW is most like the TS was.

I agree that it is a great change from all the holiday melts. It's just so different from any other scent out there. I like it as a soap scent too.

Jules, I think Blue Sugar is perfect for any time of the year. So glad I tried it! Who makes the soap?? [smilie=th_bighug-1] [smilie=th_blij80]

Jules, I think Blue Sugar is perfect for any time of the year. So glad I tried it! Who makes the soap?? [smilie=th_bighug-1] [smilie=th_blij80]
Cozy Moments has a very nice bar soap, and CYS also has it in various B&B stuffs.

Popping in to say Good Morning and that I have a Pink Sugar Palooza going on here-

Pink Sugar Mon Sherry-still going from LOL

Pink Sugar-Illuminescents

Pink Sugar-Prairie Soy

Have a good day!

I second what Jules says . Cozy Moments has an awesome blue sugar soap. I have a blue sugar woodwick from Busy Bee that is also great. I burn this one only during the Colts games. I love EW- blue sugar so I think this will be my first melt of the New Year. Thanks for the suggestion friends. Also melting HoT-Holiday Party hangover and I want to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Guest tammye

Just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful 09. Hope it is a good year for all.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Wishing all my Candlefind friends a Safe, Healthy and Happy New Year!!!!!!

Can't wait to try the EW Blue Sugar. I have my Santa's Stash of that waiting.

I am expecting lots of company today so I probably won't get much posting in. I have lots to do.

Melting CP Geese a Laying today. Am behind today because HOT Santa's Enchanted Forest and EW Frank and Myrhh were a bit too powerful together. Can't put too much else on for now because I don't want people to be overwhelmed walking into the house.

[smilie=th_bighug-1]

Thanks Jules and katz for the soap suggestions! I am off to do some damage....hehe.....

[smilie=th_bighug-1]

candlelove, Yay! Another Blue Sugar fan!!!!

Good morning and Happy New Year!

I'm starting off the new year with something from last year - Cinnamon Blueberry. I've been using my tea light burner a lot lately and I find that I'm appreciating my scents much more because they aren't going all day long.

Good morning and Happy New Year!

I'm starting off the new year with something from last year - Cinnamon Blueberry. I've been using my tea light burner a lot lately and I find that I'm appreciating my scents much more because they aren't going all day long.

I have been using my tealights here lately, and am finding I am enjoying them more, too. Then I'll get tired of that and want just my electrics, but I know what you mean. Maybe our noses need a switch and a rest once in awhile.

Happy New Year Everyone! Starting out this morning with Gourmet Chocolate Fudge from CFTKR and upstairs it's Spiced Mulberry from Dewdrop scents. The mulberry one is very light.Wishing all of you a great new year!

Happy New Year! Burning Creamy Nutmeg from the HOT Holiday box and I love it. Did not know what to expect with this one.

Need to clean the house today...and do some chores. What fun. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Guest Anonymous

HAPPY & HEALTHY 2009!!! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

First melt for 2009 is HOT's Cafe in Paris. Smells gooooood!

Happy 2009! I am melting crosscreeks orange juice cake and scentsy's maui mist. Will be startin the other melters shortly. Big cleaning day today as we are having company tomorrow afternoon: my family from MN!

Ms. Meghann,

Aw...your family is coming in, how great! Enjoy your company!

Nice scents going too....the orange juice cake is pretty good. I haven't had anything from Scentsy yet. ANother new vendor for me to try this year if they are great tarts.

Tarthound

have been using my tealights here lately, and am finding I am enjoying them more, too. Then I'll get tired of that and want just my electrics, but I know what you mean. Maybe our noses need a switch and a rest once in awhile.

Trep,

I am with you on the nose switch, but I do love my tea light warmers and have a few 24 watt warmers too. It seems to me the tea light throw stronger, but if I want an even smooth melt that lasts a bit longer with a strong tart..shoot for the electric one. Melting my own Black Licorice today for my DH.

Tarthound

Thanks Tarthound, it will be fun to see my family. Scentsy's melts are ok, I find them a bit weak in some scents for my taste. I have fallen in love with Crosscreeks melts. I bought a few bags of grubby melts back during the black friday sale...yum.

Added CYS-Candy Girl to the mix. I'm enjoying this quiet morning. My boyfriend is sleeping in for once, that means no loud tv on in the house. I love peace and quiet in the morning!

Happy New Year everyone! I too love my tealight melters and I also get a good throw from them. I've started off the day with Cracklin Birch from GHBT's. This is a wonderful scent! Love it!!