The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Good morn, everyone. I have melting today: carmel apple by cottage hill creation, cranberry apple by colonial. Hope everyone has a nice day.

Susan

Hi all! Today I'm melting Angie's Dusty Mexican Morning. Smells really nice and different. It's house cleaning day today, so I am going to listen to my new Ipod I got for Christmas while I clean. I think I was one of the few people left under forty not to have one! Hope everyone has a great day!

Good afternoon. Finished all the errands, came back home, did a little cleaning and now I am putting my feet up for a bit. [smilie=th_bb41]

I am melting and really enjoying Orange & Cranberry Muffins from Almost Country.....this is the yummiest scent I've melted in awhile. I also have Strawberry Pine from AC going in my new mosiac plug in warmer in the mudroom....love it as well! The wax is red and the melter has a clear bowl, so the red is refecting on the wall along with the blue from the mosiac portion of the melter....just stunning! Really brightens up the mudroom! lol

I think I am going to go brew a pot of coffee and do a little tart inventory...perhaps today I will package up the rest of my holiday "leftovers" and put them away in the basement until next year.

:P Anyone want to join me for a cuppa joe?

Cuppa sounds good, Aria. I had a store credit at Target so I picked up a French Press today. I got some coffee for christmas too. I've never done this before so this should be interesting. Actually, I'm going to wait until after dinner.

Anyone try the Peyote Visions yet? From EW that is. I think I'll put that one on right now. Here goes nothin'. [smilie=th_bb41]

Man that EW Pillows and Jewels smells good cold. I'll leave that one out for later.

I tried to keep the Peyote Visions on for at least two hours to give it a good solid try, but it just wasn't for me. I dumped it in favor of that Pillows & Jewels.

eta: Thanks, Tiffany. I think yours is cute as can be too.

Taking a break from cleaning. Maintenance is finally here repainting my bathroom from the unfortunate leaking incident from last month. I have also put CFTKR's Hot Apple Pie in the BR and burning my Oatmeal Cookie candle in there as well, which is adding a richer bakery note to the Apple Pie. Man, it smells good in there!

I'll have a cup of coffee. I need one...DD's playdate just left. I'm tired. After she left I opened my box from Carol! Wow...she sent me a beautiful Frost Pumpkin candle. It's soooo beautiful and smells delicious! I love the new scents. I have to get one melting in my burner.

What an exhausting day. I had a big list of errands, plus a dr. appointment. Turns out I have a sinus and ear infection. I got a 10 day antibiotic so I should be feeling much better soon. I just put on Spiced Pumpkin Brulee from Blue Gecko. Time to sit down and relax, but not for long; kids will be coming home from school soon.

Mpfand, I hope you feel better soon [smilie=th_bb41] I have been melting most of the day, but I don't know if I posted this morning or not.. I have just lit EE- tart coffee votive in my half-bath. I am melting Carol's-eucalyptus spearmint in my living room and this scent smells so good. I also just finished AMS- eucalyptus spearmint votive, and it was spot dead-on true. The throw was very strong for a votive. I have liked the throw of the 2 votives from AMS. I really enjoy burning votives, but I have tried too many that seem to have lost their "oomph" somewhere.

Feel better MPFAND! I hope it goes away fast.

I am melting Carol's new Buttercream & Maple Frosting. THis one is mouthwatering!

I just ordered 4 new cookbooks from Amazon. I am as bad a cookbook buying addict as I am a tart buying addict. I got 2 Taste of Home cookbooks (one is a slow cooker book that is the first in a volume of two...I have the second volume and it's outstanding) and 2 Fit it and Enjoy it books from that collection.

Guest Anonymous

Hope you feel better soon mpfand! :?

Jules - I'm curious - what did the Peyote visions smell like? :?

Melting CFTKR pumpkin & crushed nutmeg. :roll:

The Peyote Visions had an unusual spice note to it along with Sandalwood. Or, maybe it was the Sandalwood itself that wasn't working for me. Either way, I imagine that it would be a good one for some noses, just not mine this time.

It's not bad, just not what I wanted.