The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

This morning I'm melting Acai Berry and will also get Frosted Lime going in a little bit.

Good Morning!

With all this talk about the french press coffee maker... I had to have a nice cup of coffee this morning (many mornings I drink tea). I dusted off the french press and I am now enjoying a lovely cup of coffee. I just started melting HOT's Cafe in Paris. All I need now is a french croissant! [smilie=th_316785e4]

Funny, Fleur. Are you wearing a baret?

Keep the coffee coming, Heart. [smilie=th_316785e4]

This morning's scent is Citrus H2O from EW

Happy Saturday everybody.

Good morning!

This morning I am melting Pumpkin Carrot Treat by EW....oh my, this one is gooooood!

Heart, I will take a cup of [smilie=th_316785e4] ....Thanks!

Hi everyone. Hope 2009, will be a good year for everyone. I have melting: Strawberry Kiwi by Nessa Sweet Scents, Ocean Breeze by Cathy 4 Kids.

Susan

Good Morning! Remelting Spicy Apples & Peaches. Getting ready to run some errands. I will really give my melters a workout when I get home.

Maybe I will stop at Walgreens to see if I can get a Kathy Ireland Vanilla Crumb Cake candle that Maurie was talking about. Have a great day everyone.

Tonight it's White Mint Chocolate from Shorties Candle Company. My daughter came over and said it smelled so good she could eat it out of my melt cups!! It IS a very good scent!! Very strong!!

I sure agree with you on this one cbgirl!

This morning is Candledippers ~ Cranberry Marmalade

CFTKR ~ Vanilla Buttercream Crunch

CP ~ Ladies Dancing

It's smells really nice here. The weather is mild just like my scents!

Good morning. This morning I am burning BBW- Warm vanilla sugar candle in my FR and just started melting EE-Nightmare in my LR. This scent should be interesting-burning wood, dead leaves, and chilling eucalyptus. I'll LYK what I think of this one. I hope everyone has a nice Saturday. It is gloomy and cold in Indy this morning.

Guest Anonymous

Melting HOT's Christmas at the Cranberrys and burning GC's Cozy Christmas.

[smilie=snoopy]

Good Morning!

Starting out today with the Kathy Ireland Caramel Pecan Crumb Cake candle and melting LOL Cranberry Zucchini Bread. Smells good here.

Should be able to enjoy my scents today as I need to get my daughter packed up to go back to college tomorrow. She has to go back a week early for sorority pledging. It was nice to have my youngest home for 2 weeks but now I am sad to see her go.

I know how you feel, Michelle. My oldest left to go back to Purdue this morning. He is involved with the high school FIRST Robotics team in Lafayette and the game is as I type, being revealed on NASA tv channel.

I don't have to work today. Haven't had a Saturday off since Sept. 6! [smilie=snoopy] I'm melting Brown Sugar Nut Bread from Front Porch. Smells delicious. Happy Saturday to all. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Guest Anonymous

Katz - [smilie=th_CONGRA34] to your son! U must be bustin your buttons you're so proud of him! [smilie=th_happy096]

Enjoy your Saturday off mpfand!

Am passing on CP's ladies dancing. I like to wear pink sugar, but, for some reason, don't care to melt it. [smilie=th_bighug-1] Just put on Can-Do's pumpkin bread pudding. Now, this.... I love..... [smilie=snoopy]