The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

I replaced Amish Quilt with one of the tart's that Sillysmom gave me...Pumpkin Coffee. It smells delicious cold so I bet it will be wonderful tonight!

Guest stardustgirl

CBV's Cranberry Brulee spent its 2nd day in the ktichen.

In here: Spotted Hog's Goblin Sin-O-Mon Sugar Cake... strong and deeelish!!

HOT's Coconut Cream Coffee (I forgot how nice this is...thanks CF buddy)

EW's Coffee With Santa (still going after several hours)

Crosscreek'a Java Twist (yum)

It surprises me that EW's is the top thrower of the three scents, so it must be related to my new melter! :oops:

Finally had enough time to clean out a few of the melters. Frosted Carrot Cake from Spotted Hog is in two melters downstairs, Ocean Water from YC is in my son's room and Nighty Night from Front Porch is in my daughter's room.

Today I melted CFTKR Mac Apple, Lessie's Blueberry Blast N' Cream from Can-Do, and Village Candle Frosted Berries.

Yes, Gina and I had a wonderful time with LLVV and her beautiful little girl. She was so sweet to give Gina a cute pink electric tart warmer, and me a bunch of Carol's wonderful scents. She was so generous. Thanks again LLVV, and next time its Friendly's with the girls.

Have a great night all!

Guest Anonymous

Today it was CFTKR --Berry sweet cake

This evening it is LOL Jack Frost-- This one is very strong and great!

Yesterday's goodies:

Carnival Caramel Apple - FP

Sunwashed Linen - Fragrance Fantasies. This was nice, but lighter than I expected.

Finished my YC housewarmer jar - Honeydew Melon.

Nothing melting here yet, but I just wanted to wish everyone a great day! Dh and dd got back last night, so all is back to normal in my house. I enjoyed just having the boys for a few days, but I was so thrilled to see dh and dd again. They took the dog with them, and said he had a great time with my bil's 3 dogs. LOL!

Have a wonderful Monday, all!

Good morning! I'm melting Pumpkin Coffee and Orange Coffee. It's a caffenated morning over here.

I have Yankee's Red Berry & Cedar votive burning. It smells soooo wonderful!

Oh boy, LLVV, I have a big jar of Red Berry & Cedar just waiting for the holidays! Now I am even more excited to try it. [smilie=th_aa17]

Recently I have been alternating between burning my YC Autumn Wreath and Harvest jars -- gotta love candles in fall and winter! But I also have a small stash of melts that I'm looking forward to trying after Christmas. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Just started melting for the day. Its CHC Jingleberry in 3 melters. This smells like a good one I received through the swap. I love trying something new!

[smilie=th_aa17]

Just checking in - have not had time to get the melter going yet. Happy Monday!

Heart - how is the Guardian Angel?

(Glad that candle finally died, cyn!) [smilie=th_aa17]

Getting a late start with my melting today. But i have on Cider Snap from CFTKR and Cinn. Coffee Cake from Can-Do. Just started them but pretty soon it will smell really nice in here.

Just checking in - have not had time to get the melter going yet. Happy Monday!

Heart - how is the Guardian Angel?

(Glad that candle finally died, cyn!) [smilie=th_aa17]

Guardian Angel is a lovely blend! I don't detect one scent from it standing out more than the other. It's perfectly balanced! Just not strong enough for me, but an excellent scent!

This afternoon the ones I'm surrounded by are:

Lemon Wedges ~ Can-Do (so authentic)

Citrus and Balsam ~ LOL (very strong and throws great..just not my taste).