The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Good morning! So far, it's candy cane from keona in the computer room, and pink sugared lemonade from mookie doodle in my bedroom. I need to get something going in the living room and kitchen, too, but I'll do it after I have my coffee.

It'll be a fairly quiet weekend for me. Dh, Abby (dd), and Otis (psycho puppy) are all going to my bil's house tonight, and are staying until tomorrow night. Dh is going to install ceramic tile in bil's kitchen, so dd and the dog are going along for the ride - dd to hang out with her cousin, and Otis to hang out with bil's 3 dogs. Woohoo! It'll just be the 3 boys and I, and I'm really looking forward to the little vacation. LOL!

I hope you all have a wonderful day! It's pouring here, and is quite dark, but I actually love this kind of day as long as I don't have to go anywhere (which I don't). :lol:

[smilie=th_biggestgrin] Happy Friday!!

Today I am melting Crosscreek's Aspen Winter, oh my I adore this scent, its perfect for this cold snowy like weather we are having, no snow just rain but I am wishing!!

Heidi, enjoy your break, I so understand what having a few missing is like, I have 4 kids also, and its nice to have a break now and then!! Hope you have a great time!!

Have a super weekend everyone!! :lol:

[smilie=th_316785e4] Good Morning! Happy Friday!

Starting out the day with Mookie Doodle Toasty Fireside Snuggles....a definite reorder for me....it's a nice, cozy, sweet, slightly spicy scent....I am very impressed with MD....wonderful, unique scents.[smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Cheryl, how nice of the YC lady! Half off is awesome! Enjoy! [smilie=th_aa17]

Heidi, enjoy your quiet weekend! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Busy, ITA about Aspen Winter.....I ordered a large bag from Carol....it's one of those can't live without scents! :lol:

Hey Aria, I have Carols too, and is fabulous also, it is such a wonderful HAVE TO HAVE scents, I totally agree.. :lol:

This morning I had time to get some better tarts together for the office - no staff sleepin' on the job today! Well, at least due to me!

Cozy Cottage - pink sugar

Guest stardustgirl

I started off with my Gold Canyon Mulled Harvest candle. I must say I never would have tried them if I hadn't won one since I (often correctly) assume that a mass-produced jar candle won't have lots of scent. This one does have a medium throw and is very pretty - I like it.

Melting CBV Pumpkin Frap - nice pumpkin, just a hint of spicy in there but not too much.

Been out all day. Just started burning for the evening-

YC Spiced pumpkin

YC Vanilla Cookie

Kathy Ireland Caramel Pecan Crumb Cake

Have a great evening everyone!

Finally dumped Perfect Pumpkin Pie from Spotted Hog. It lasted a long time and was really good. Now I'm melting Cinnamon Vanilla from Candle Haven.

Anyone watching the shuttle take off? They are debating whether or not to take off. They found a problem with a door but right now it looks good for take off.

LLVV, nope not watching the shuttle.....did they take off or not? We're watching the Red Wings! Carol sent me Doodle Treats as a freebie with my last order....it has a heavy chocolate note in it....I love chocolate, but cannot melt chocolate scents. How did you like it?

Tonight we are enjoying B&BW Winter oil....

They took off! It was beautiful! DD loves watching the shuttle take off. I also loved it when I was a kid. I think that Challenger was one of the things that I remember most about my childhood. I'll never forget my mom telling me what happened to Challenger when I got home from school that day.

I enjoyed Doodle Treats. I didn't notice the chocolate but no other notes really stood out to me as well. It's smelled sort of like a mish-mash of different bakery notes. The Chocolate Solstice one that I melted this afternoon had a huge chocolate smell to it.

Just started Cotton Candy from Everyday Whims.....

On my sunporch I have the Mostly Cocoa melting from Everyday Whims, and it smells YUMMMMMY :shock: :P