The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

In the MB it's Sweet Dreams from EW and in the powder room it's Sun & Sand from Mookie Doodle. I may have to change it out soon, though. It's a little too perfumy for me.

Wow, Reindeer Droppings is a great holiday scent. It's similar to another scent but I can't put my finger on which one. Maybe it's a little bit of Glade's Glistening Snow, YC's Snow Angels, and one of the Christmas tree scents out there. There is even a touch of sugar in the mix. I think someone else melted this scent from another vendor. It's a winner!

Guest Anonymous

Jules - cute new avatar! Umm...it's not one of those scratch & sniff ones is it?!! [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

Melting a Normans Natural cinnamon sticky buns from a CF buddy (TY!).

I am melting Carol's new Sugar Cookie Noel. Can I scream FABULOUS? It's amazing. She literally took Vanilla Bean Noel and made it even better!

It was a horribly gloomy rainy day here. I am melting way off season - Soyful Joys Iced Tea. But then, I drink iced tea all year, so maybe I am not too far off base?

Got my DELICIOUS package from Mookie Doodle today and one tart in Mint Menagerie is scenting the entire house!!! YUMMY!! This one smells like Key Lime Pie and Mint Cookies to me... :P (I think it's really sweet cakes with marshmallow, peppermint and vanilla cream) WOW! :?

This morning it's YC purr-chouli in the den and klitchen along with a YC patchouli candle burning. In the bedroom it's ginger peach from Suds and Lights. This is wonderful! :P

Good Morning. I think it's summer again here around the 80's we turned the air conditioner on again. Yuk. I love the cool weather. Anyway, I'm melting from CFTKR Cinnamon Red Hots, GHBT Grandma's Cupboard and Can-Do Mimi's House. I hope everyone has a great day.