The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Hi all! Not melting any thing, just popping in. I just wanted to thank everyone who sent me birthday tarts! I accidentally deleted the email with everyone's email addresses, so couldn't send individual thank you messages. But I just wanted you all to know how much I appreciate the tarts! Thank you so much! :lol:

All EW today: Thanksgiving Cheer downstairs in two melters, Cinnamon Sandalwood in the loft and Oh, Romeo in the MB.

You are most welcome Trep....hope they are strong enough for you! This evening's melts are YC cinnamon and sugar, Mookie Doodle almond birthday cake, and Suds and Light pumpkin apple butter! :lol:

Guest Anonymous
Everyday Whims, Very Vanilla.......lovin it!! One of the best vanillas I have tried. :lol:

Ooooo.....good to know Becky - thanks! I have one of those to try too. Kinda forgot. :)

Melting LOL's pumpkin cheesecake. Someone just gimme a spoon..... :lol:

Melting Jack Frost from Angel Made Scents in the BR. Coconut Curry Custard from AMS in the kitchen and Hippy Christmas from GHBT's in the den! All smell wonderful!

I'm curious, what does Coconut Curry Custard smell like? Does it make your house smell like chicken curry? I love to eat chicken curry.

Guest Doe

Today I have on

Can-Do- Coco mint frost in kitchen/family room So...... Yummy

Nene's- Cutie Patootie in master bedroom also Yummy

YC- Christmas cookie votive in office

BBW- Winter candy apple upstairs

Guest Anonymous

Tonight I have Winterberry Frost from Almost country

and HOT an Elfies? Christmas scent, I can't remember...

That's all for tonight.

have a good evening!

I am trying Crazy for Candles for the first time this evening - Harvest Moon. Fun scent - cold it smells very applish-peachy with spice, but melted it heads more into a pine holiday blend. Very nice - I hope the rest are this good!

I've been busy all day and evening. Finally in for the night and melting. I've got on Hansel and Gretel's House from EW and Cinnamon & Sugar from YC. My Hansel and Gretel is completely melted and I can't smell it yet! Could be because there is a lingering cooking smell in the air, could be because I'm being impatient. Hopefully it will get strong as I expected it to be.

Good Morning, melting Lemon Pound Cake from Can-do, Spicy apples and peaches from Cobblestone, and a new one from GHBT Pineapple Paprika cold smell on this one smells good.

Good morning. :lol: Cinnnamon Raisin Bread from Crosscreek, Secret Recipe and Nilla Wafers from Can-Do, Frosty Farts ~ EW, White Chocolate Peppermint Bark from LOL. This is in the back part of my house, and I lit a YC Jack Frost and a big Banana Nut Bread Dreamer's Candle about 30 minutes ago, and the banana is taking over all the scents [smilie=The_Hi] .

The cooler weather makes me want to pull out candles!

[smilie=th_aa20]

Good morning! For the morning, it's rhubarb & berries compote from crosscreek in the kitchen, granny smith from yc in my bedroom, and a winter wonderland candle from michael's in the living room.

Have a great day, everyone! I'm off to start the school day with my kids, starting with reading a chapter of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince." Woohoo!

Melting (an oldie but goody) from Candle Haven. Hazelnut Coffee. Still smells great! This is the first scent I ordered from Lessie. I still miss her melts. I hope she's doing ok.