The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Hi all, its a chilly night here for sure. It feels like snow. I'm not ready for it yet!

Tonight I had some people over, so I was melting all over. Carols Vanilla Wafer, Banana Walnut, Mac Apple, and something was blueberry that my friend Maurie gave me, but it had no label. They were all goodies though!

Guest Doe

Not much melting today been getting the house ready, my dad is coming to visit for 2 weeks (first time without my mom). I am so happy he is coming!!

CHC- carmel apple

YC- Christmas cookie

Guest Anonymous

Hey everyone!!! Hope your having a good evening!

I got my crosscreek order tonight [smilie=th_ecd36868]

So I am now melting Cherries in the snow. Yummy :lol:

HOT Strawberry buttercream in the BR this one is really nice!

Almost Country'sCotton blossom in the Hall

Doe, I'm sure your dad's visit will be bittersweet, but I hope you enjoy your time with him. Do you have anything planned for those two weeks?

Battling a cold so not much melting/burning going on here lately. I did melt Candy Cane from Crosscreek that was good and I could actually smell. I've been burning a candle from Bizzy B - Coconut Milk & Juicy Pineapple.

Late night melt is Chocolate Covered Cherries by Angel Made Scents. This is GOOD! Makes me want to go out and buy a box! :?

Jason & Maggie - I emailed Riss to see if she's still tweaking H&G's House, or if it was just a bad batch. I know she's still working on some of them since I ordered some of the sample scents (and OMG that Cotton Candy really wants me to chomp into it).

I really liked it scent-wise, but wouldn't re-order it because it was too light. Unless it turns out that was a bum batch (fingers crossed!)

Let us know what you find out, Stardust!

Tonight I melted CFTKR's Pumpkin and Crushed Nutmeg. It rocked.

It's a cold, gray, morning in Indy also. This morning I'm burning a candle in my Family room, Zionsville Candle Co-Carrot Cake, EW Nag Champa in my LR and CHC Rosemary Mint in my kitchen. Hope everyone stays warm and has a nice day.

It's cold out today, even this far south.

I'm burning and melting a bunch of yummies today. (making up for yesterday, I guess)

HoT - Pumpkin Apple Butter

Bella - Prim. Cupboards (from swap)

CC - Nutcracker Suite

YC - Iced Pumpkin swirl candle

YC - Autumn Wreath tealights

KFTKR - Holiday Cinnamon Noel (or something)

FM - Cinnamon Roll votive

It's really not too much scent. It looks like a lot but the candles and tealights are mild and the melts are relights so everything just kind of smells like a good bakery.

Stay warm, y'all!

This morning I'm melting Caramel Dipped Apples from Crosscreek.It's an o.k. scent ,a little on the light side.Have a nice day everyone!

Good morning! I have Carol's Fudge Brownie and Holiday Relish melting. Both are about to fade out so I'm getting ready to line up 2 new scents: Caramelized Pears and CranApple.

Jules, I love Prim Cupboards from Bella's!

This morning I'm melting Sweet Potato Pie from EW. Love this! Smells like the real thing. I'm trying to use up all my fall/Thanksgiving scents because we're going out of town next week and when we get back it'll be Christmas around here 24/7! [smilie=th_balloons]

Added Eat it Raw-Phebes

Margarita Mama-Nene's

You can't just throw that scent name out here and walk away. Spill!

What does Eat It Raw smell like? (I can't believe I just typed that)