The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Jason & Maggie (and anyone else with a weak Hansel & Gretel tart since we were talking about those in here): I posted a note from Riss in the Announcements thread. It wasn't her scale - it was the scent oil! She'll make good on them once a good source is found.

/hijack

Star~ Thanks for the info! I'm glad to know...that's great CS. :lol:

I'm burning Coffee with Santa and that one surely blasts!!! I was trying to save it for Christmas morning, but with all the talk - I just has to give it a whirl! One tart is on all the floors of the house! Pretty good!

Heidi, you're going to need some serious melting when you get home.

I just changed out scents for today.

I've got:

CYS - Blue Noel in the BR

YC - Gingerbread

YC- White Chocolate Mint

HoT - White Pumpkin Ganauche

Good morning! Well, I'm not melting or burning anything yet this morning, since the kids and I are going to be heading out to the grocery store in just a bit. It's always an adventure shopping with 4 kids. [smilie=th_a043] and [smilie=th_e13] and :lol: are usually what end up happening. HeHe!

I hope you all have a wonderful day! I'll definitely get the melters going when I get home.

Heidi~

:lol: That cracks me up!! I have 4 too and I would put the twins in one of those EXTRA long shopping carts while the other two were drifting off somewhere!! It was like driving a bus. I would get caught in the aisles...Thank goodness they have grown up some and I don't need those carts anymore!

Cup of Joe Pumpkin from EW and Candied Yams from Candle Haven. I am working every night this week until 7:30, but I have a little time in the morning to enjoy my melts!

Switched out scents... now I have Pumpkin Pie Filling and Rustic Blend melting, both from Nene's. These scents are very nice. If you are looking for a pumpkin without spice, this one is wonderful. It smells like pumpkin without spice or syrup notes. The Rustic Blend has citrus notes.... they are working well together in adjacent rooms.

Melting Sugared Spruce from Carol....also warming some Evergreen oil from B&BW. Loving both of them!

Guest stardustgirl

I looooved At The Fair (and would love it more if it were a bit stronger, but then I like them super-strong).I'll definitely be ordering that one if she adds it to the regular lineup.

I'm burning 3 votives from the Gingerbread Barn - Banana Nut Bread. Not really any throw with these, but I'm surprised when I find a votive that does. I just wanted to add some candlelight to yet Another Gloomy Day here.

I've also just lit a Cinnamon Bun candle from HodgePodge.

Guest scentedstamper

Having a "pumpkin"day here on this sunny but cool day in New Mexico! Burning GC Pumpkin Pie , YC Spiced Pumpkin, Pure Integrity Pumpkin Pie, and an EW Cup of Joe Pumpkin melt. (LOVE this one!) Gearing up for the pie I'll be making for Thanksgiving!!! (yum!)

Sheryl

:P Hi SS. I'm bringing pies this Thanksgiving too...but I'm not making them this time. [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

I'm going berrylicious for this evening. DH likes them.

CH - Blueberry Blast n Whipped Cream

CD - Black Currant

Happy Birthday Jason! Ok dish...which scents did you get?!?!

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Apple Bread.

Guest stardustgirl

[smilie=th_8d1933ff]

Happy Birthday, Jason!!

In addition to all my under-performing (scentwise) but pretty candles, I finally popped in a melt: Spotted Hog's Pumpkin Doughnuts. YES!! Scent! And yummy too!

I'm glad I got to sample their melts. When I do order, I won't have to make it a tiny test order. I can just go...

.... whole hog (sorry!)

Yeah Star, I love all her Halloween scents....I'm thinking of ordering Pumpkin Donuts, Sin-o-mon Sugar Cake, and Perfect Pumpkin Pie even though the season has ended....they are sooo good! :P

Jason :P

Hope you have the Happiest B'day Ever!!!

Tonight I'm melting Heaven Sent from EW, and Cranberry Sugar Cookie from CFTKR. Have a great night everyone!

Happy Birthday Jason! Ok dish...which scents did you get?!?!

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Apple Bread.

Thanks everyone for the happy birthday wishes! LLVV, I kind of made a list, so I knew what I was getting: Holiday Sage, Cristmas Eve, Christmas Wreath and Holiday Home Sweet Home. Not to mention two room sprays in Christmas Cookie and Home for the Holidays, a three pack of Car Jars in holiday scents and a beautiful glitter snowman jar holder! :P

Guest Anonymous

:P Happy birthday Jason! You got the perfect gifts...new smellies! Hope your day is wonderful!

Put on Almost Country's Nana's Kitchen. I've been on the computer for about an hour, putting my head up in the air sniffing....sniffing....waiting for the great scent.....getting nuttin. Is it a dud? Nope. Forgot to turn the melter ON. Duhhhhhh..... [smilie=th_yourock]

Great choices, Jason. Plus some extras. Beautiful.

Second tealight under the Blueberries &Whipped Cream

I've got it in three different melters. CH going out with a bang!

It's my last of this scent.