The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Melting Cozy's Petaluma Pumpkin Muffins and Tuscadero's Fall Leaves while listening to DH's phone calls about how and where to do Thanksgiving...seems like the MIL is deciding for everyone, LOL! :?

Hi, We've gotten lucky again with a cool sunny day. The windows are all opened to some fresh air.

I'm melting HoT - Summer on the Terrace in two melters.

Have a great afternoon.

Guest Anonymous

Today it's CFTKR- Pink sugared strawberries and pink sugared chocolate, I usually am not crazy about chocolate melting, but this one is really good! Together it smells like chocolate dipped strawberries! YUM!

Okay, so I am melting the infamous-one-and-only Coffee With Santa from EW today and I am driving my 9 year old absolutely nuts! He LOVES it and wants to eat it...lol. He says it smells like mint and chocolate and every time he gets a whiff he says with a big grin on his face "That smells sooooooooo GOOOOOOOD!!!!! You are making me hungry!"

I have to agree it smells absolutely delicious! I also ordered a small tealight melter from Riss. It's adorable and doing a great job melting this tart in my kitchen. The melter is brown ceramic with splashes of earthy tones on the bowl .... it's really very pretty... Anyone else have this melter from Riss?

Guest stardustgirl

I've got:

Kitchen - EW Apple Butter

Living Room - Nene's Celtic Moonspice

Bedroom - remnants of a CBV cinnamon bun-shaped candle

It's all good!

Today i've melted Melissa's autumn afternoon, Can-do donna's donuts, GHBT santa's whiskers, and Angies chamomile musk melon. I was in Earth Fare today and saw some unusual tealight melters. I think I am going to go back and pick up a couple because they were only $9.99. They also have a lot of essential oils.

I'm melting Carol's Sweet Cakes. I'm also burning a brand new pillar from Warm Glow. It's the Merry Mint one. It's gorgeous. Not too much scent coming from it after a 3 hour burn but it sure does look pretty.

Guest Doe

Just wanted to stop in an say

[smilie=th_e16] Haven't melted anything in two days because my dad is here and I don't know if the scents would bother him. Hope everyone had a wonderful safe weekend.

Debra: Would you expect anything less from DH Mother? [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq]

Good point, LOL!

Now I am on to LOL's Harvest Spice and Apple - very good! Also tried my EW Hansel and Gretel - but have no idea if the throw is less than usual! It is OK - not super strong.

I've been melting Country Berry Hotcakes most of the day but just changed over to cracklin birch from GHBT"s. Wow! This is wonderful!

Guest stardustgirl
I'm melting Carol's Sweet Cakes. I'm also burning a brand new pillar from Warm Glow. It's the Merry Mint one. It's gorgeous. Not too much scent coming from it after a 3 hour burn but it sure does look pretty.

Those are pretty light, scent-wise, which is why I searched for a melt with a really kickin' peppermint (Candle-Licious was the winner). So I get the best of both worlds by burning the Merry Mint and melting the CL tarts. I always have to have a Merry Mint candle at the holidays though.

I'm really liking Nene's Celtic Moonspice.... that was a new scent for me and definitely a re-order!

I lit my Sweet Liberty/Warm Glow pumpkin spice 4x4, next to a no-scent jar (hey.. it's a flame...)

Since we are going out of town Tuesday and won't be home until next Sunday and since I didn't have to work today we decided to go ahead and put up our tree and decorate. So, I've been cleaning and decorating all day. I'm almost ready for DH to set up the tree and then we'll all decorate it. It'll be so nice to come home to a clean, decorated house. [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] I've been melting Snowberry from Scentsy and it smells really good, like fresh pine and holly berries.

Since we are going out of town Tuesday and won't be home until next Sunday and since I didn't have to work today we decided to go ahead and put up our tree and decorate. So, I've been cleaning and decorating all day. I'm almost ready for DH to set up the tree and then we'll all decorate it. It'll be so nice to come home to a clean, decorated house. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] I've been melting Snowberry from Scentsy and it smells really good, like fresh pine and holly berries.

[smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] Great idea Mpfand. I'm envious of your decorated home. One of my neighbors has put up their Christmas tree and the lights were beautiful last night.

I've got on HoT - Holiday Party Hangover (liking this good coffee blend)

Hope everyone is having a great evening! Coffee With Santa lasted all afternoon and I will probably put another tealight in the melter tomorrow.

For now, we are enjoying Carol's Christmas Past....holy moly, this is one strong scent.

Those are pretty light, scent-wise, which is why I searched for a melt with a really kickin' peppermint (Candle-Licious was the winner). So I get the best of both worlds by burning the Merry Mint and melting the CL tarts. I always have to have a Merry Mint candle at the holidays though.

I'm really liking Nene's Celtic Moonspice.... that was a new scent for me and definitely a re-order!

I lit my Sweet Liberty/Warm Glow pumpkin spice 4x4, next to a no-scent jar (hey.. it's a flame...)

At this point, I could care less how that candle throws because it's sooo beautiful! As long as it has a good burn and doesn't tunnel, I'll be replacing all of my votive spots with this brand of candle. Tonight when I went back downstairs it had gotten dark and the candle was glowing...literally glowing like it was in your beautiful picture!

I'm melting Farmers Market right now. It's wonderful!