The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Finally home for the evening. We took our daughters to Sea World today. It's decorated for Christmas and it's beautiful. Makes me want to start my decorating. Anyway I'm only metling Coco-mint Frost from Can-do ( Lessie's) I really like this scent. I ordered this scent after reading how Fluer love it. Thank You Fluer I think it might become my favorite.

Finally home for the evening. We took our daughters to Sea World today. It's decorated for Christmas and it's beautiful. Makes me want to start my decorating. Anyway I'm only metling Coco-mint Frost from Can-do ( Lessie's) I really like this scent. I ordered this scent after reading how Fluer love it. Thank You Fluer I think it might become my favorite.

twinsmom... I am glad you like Coco-Mint Frost... It is definitely an all time favorite. It seems to be "right" anytime! Enjoy!

Put on Get Whipped-Hazelnut Marshmallow-this little guy is so strong! It is in my BR and is scenting the entire downstairs-strongly!! Love it!

Guest stardustgirl

I just extinguished my big Warm Glow Caramel Corn 3 wick, and just have my Shortie's Roasted Chestnuts small jar going now.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Tonight its EW Lemon Biscotti, doesn't smell anything like lemons, it kinda smells like birthday cake, I love it! It has a great throw too. Maybe the bag was mixed up lol.

I put on CHC's Spiced Sugar Plum over an hour ago and don't smell much. I'll be up late tonight, so I'll probably switch to something else in a few minutes.

Just got home from work...gotta love retail during the holidays. So cleaning out my melters and debating what to burn in the bathroom while I relax in a nice steamy bath. It is bone chilling cold here. I have my big three wick from Warm Glow going again tonight. More to melt tomorrow as I have the day off, other than a meeting in the evening.

I switched to EW's Sweet Dreams and it's already throwing great. Love it. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Cat - I have Hazelnut Marshmallow from GW on the way. Glad to hear you love it!

Tonight its EW Lemon Biscotti, doesn't smell anything like lemons, it kinda smells like birthday cake, I love it! It has a great throw too. Maybe the bag was mixed up lol.

Sillysmom~ Yep, same thing with me but I really love it cause I'm so picky with the lemon scents. Think I'll be getting more of that one.

Burned Boo Berry by Almost Country today...this was a sale one that I just reordered cause I love it.

EW's Welcome Home and her Peppermint Kiss-Kiiss oil (this is an amazing sample oil that Riss sent) [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Cheryl's ~ 7 up pound cake

Candle Haven ~ Whipped Cream and Honeydew(wish I could still get this one. It is more than covering a 17 x 21 room)

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Good morning to you all! I've got Country Berry Hotcakes from EW in the kitchen and den. Love it! Lemongrass by AMS in the bath. Also very good! Hope everyone has a nice Sunday! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good morning! I'm remelting last night's Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies and am trying out Blizzard for the first time.

Good morning! No melting for me yet, as we'll be heading out for church in just a bit. But, I just wanted to drop by and say good morning! I'll definitely get the melters and candles going when I get home. With this cold weather, I've been enjoying burning candles as much as tarts. The flame just makes me feel warmer, I guess.

I hope you all have a lovely day! We raked and blew half of the yard yesterday, and we need to finish up this afternoon in between football games. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] We have a gob of pine trees in our yard and the neighbors' yards, so our grass is covered in pine needles. Ugh!

Good morning! Burning YC Macintosh, which I'm also planning to burn next week when I make apple pie, to make the house smell extra apple-y and delicious... :lol:

Good Morning! Last night's melt was Tahitian Vanilla Spice from Crosscreek,one of my favorites from her.This morning's melt is Apple Brown Betty from Carol.It's a good one too!

Good Morning Everyone!

I have had an extremely busy weekend so I haven't melted anything for 2 days!

This morning I am melting EW Birthday Cake and Lemon Biscotti and Can Do Lessie's Birthday Cake.

:?

Guest Anonymous

Another cold, snowy day here .....yay!!

Melting YC autumn gold. This has turned out to be one of my fav's this season. :?