The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Guest stardustgirl

I'm melting EW At The Fair and you know those roasted cinnamon almond stands? It smells just like one of those.

YC Boo-Nilla in the living room and one of the "eh" EW Hansel & Gretel's House melts in the kitchen to see what it does in there. Riss is sending me some replacements for that one (how's that for great CS?) and said to keep the other 2. She said she changed batteries in her scale and is wondering if it was off before she realized it. It's supposed to be a really strong one.

Good morning! Enjoying St. Nick's Lane and Red Hot Cinnamon from Crossceek. The St.Nick's Lane got off to a weak start, but after about an hour it's blasting a throw just as strong as the Cinnamon. :lol:

neat! That's one I recently got and am waiting to try. Sounds like a good one!

Guest stardustgirl

Jason & Maggie (and anyone else with a weak Hansel & Gretel tart since we were talking about those in here): I posted a note from Riss in the Announcements thread. It wasn't her scale - it was the scent oil! She'll make good on them once a good source is found.

/hijack

I am melting Fudge Brownies from Angel Made Scents in the kitchen! It is wonderful and filling my whole house with the scent of Chocolate Cake!! In the bathroom I have Lavender Vanilla going.......smells identical to Candle Haven's Coco-Lavender! Amazing!! :shock:

Oh Fleur, that's terrible. I hope cocomint makes it all better. It's sad when a melter breaks. :shock:

eta That's right. tart warmer shopping. Joan found a really cute one. see the package thread.

Guest Anonymous

We're having cold weather here, too. Had some snow every day this week - just beautiful!

Last evening I melted EW's very vanilla. Very good vanilla - yum!

Tonight's melt is CYS pink satsuma from a CF buddy (TY!). Wow - this would be good in

B&B, too!

Jason & Maggie (and anyone else with a weak Hansel & Gretel tart since we were talking about those in here): I posted a note from Riss in the Announcements thread. It wasn't her scale - it was the scent oil! She'll make good on them once a good source is found.

/hijack

Thanks for letting us know, Stardust! That's really nice of her to send better ones.

I noticed that too Jason! Late night melt is Sweet Chestnuts from AMS's. Very sweet aroma! I like it! :P

This morning it's a strawberries and champagne tealight from the colorado Candle company. I've also been burning a votive that was a freebie...very fragrant...think it's sage and lemon. :P :P

Good Morning!

I am burning Snowberry Pine-MB and melting:

Tin Star-Candledippers

Noels of Vanilla Bakery-CFTKR

Mandarin Medley-Can Do

Pink Sugar-Illuminescents

Snow Day-Illuminescents

Pink Sugar Cupcakes-CFTKR

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning, melting iced oatmeal cookies from Angel Made Scents, Holiday Wreath from GHBT, Celtic Moonspice from CFTKR and Harvest Moon from GHBT. I hope these all blend well together.

The Holiday Wreath by GHBT smells just like YC's version. I really like it.

Last night was Coffee with Santa by EW. :lol: It was good and STRONG! LOL This morning I could still smell it.

When I get home, I think I am going to burn the Pink Cashmere sample she sent. I like the smell of it cold.

Good morning y'all: This morning's scents are Zionsville Candle-Carrot Cake in my Fam Room, Carol's- Blue Sugar in my kitchen and EW -Hansel and Gretel's House in my LR. I hope everyone is well, and staying warm.this morning.

Good morning! Well, I'm not melting or burning anything yet this morning, since the kids and I are going to be heading out to the grocery store in just a bit. It's always an adventure shopping with 4 kids. :lol: and [smilie=th_a043] and :lol: are usually what end up happening. HeHe!

I hope you all have a wonderful day! I'll definitely get the melters going when I get home.

Good morning! Well, I'm not melting or burning anything yet this morning, since the kids and I are going to be heading out to the grocery store in just a bit. It's always an adventure shopping with 4 kids. :lol: and [smilie=th_a043] and :lol: are usually what end up happening. HeHe!

I hope you all have a wonderful day! I'll definitely get the melters going when I get home.

You crack em up gal! We have 4 boys and when they were younger.......woo honey, to take em all to the store...I remember that. [smilie=th_e13] I am so glad they are older now..thank God.

I have Grammy's Zucchini bread melting today...great scent.

Tarthound

Looks like a warmer morning here in IL...already 35 outside :lol:

Melting CYS-beautiful one and Scentsy-Fried Ice Cream while getting ready for work. I am really enjoying my CYS scents. Very strong and great blends, I will have to branch out and try more after the holidays.