The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Guest stardustgirl
Yeah Star, I love all her Halloween scents....I'm thinking of ordering Pumpkin Donuts, Sin-o-mon Sugar Cake, and Perfect Pumpkin Pie even though the season has ended....they are sooo good! :P

Sin-o-mon was DIVINE!! I just kept sniffing the air when I was melting that one. It was one you'd leave the room and then come back in for, just to have that wave of scent greet you.

I'm hoping there's a Black Friday sale over there... I'd probably go for the holiday set.

Wow, Jason what great birthday gifts you got! Enjoy!

Tonight's upstairs melt is Carol's Almond Fortune Cookie.

Good evening everyone! Tonight I have Nene's Country Cabin and Mainstays Warm Apple Pie melting. I also have YC Almond Toffee jar candle burning.

Happy Birthday Jason!!! :P

Have a great night!

Sharon

Burning a YC jar in Sparkling Pine and also have Carol's Glistening Snow melting.....these two scents are going nicely together.

Guest Doe

Banana Nut Bread candle going in kitchen, YC Red Apple Wreath candle going in office

Happy Birthday Jason!!! :P

Thank you all. I have had a great birthday! Taking it easy tonight, I'm 32, not into the going out as much anymore. I have just added CFTKR's Apple Bread and lit all my fall candles. I am exhibiting great will power having all of these new candles and melts and not getting into them yet!

Burning a YC jar in Sparkling Pine and also have Carol's Glistening Snow melting.....these two scents are going nicely together.

Hey Aria, what do you think of that Sparkling Pine?

Burning YC Harvest tonight -- tomorrow I think I'm switching back to Autumn Wreath.

[smilie=th_CONGRA34] Jason, I hope the rest of your evening goes well. Enjoy melting your candles! I'm not strong enough to hold back.

I have two 3 wick huge candles burning right now. A new Warm Glow Evening Mocha candle that smells so good (and is pretty too) and a Bayberry and Cinnamon 6x8in 3 wick from last year.....I wish I had more opportunities to melt these, as the require so much time to get a good wax pool!

Burning YC Harvest tonight -- tomorrow I think I'm switching back to Autumn Wreath.

cmarie, I really like it a lot....this was a jar I had left from last year...still has lots of scent! It has a very fresh, crisp green scent to it. I also detect a woody note too which I just love. Yankee makes some of the best holiday scents.....I love all of their balsam and evergreen based scents. This Sparkling Pine jar I have going now is strong and is throwing like crazy. Hope that helps.....are you thinking of trying this scent?

Just got back from a movie (The Changeling) and finishing up the evening with Frosty Farts by EW....WOW this one is STRONG!

[smilie=th_CONGRA34] Waiting for the DD to roll in and I'm off to bed.

Aria, that Sparkling Pine sounds great! I have a couple of that scent in the tart and am looking forward to melting them! As much as I love Yankee, I've never tried that scent!

I have replaced GF's Cinnabun with YC Christmas Cookie in the BR. I am just about tired of my Autumn scents and ready to start with holiday scents. It was either fish out a holiday tart or light my new candles, and I'm trying hard not to do that yet! Hopefully this will quiet my craving for my new stuff! [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

[smilie=th_scratch] Good morning to all. This morning I'm burning a candle- Carrot Cake ZCC- EW- Carm. Cinn. Latte, EW- At the Fair, and trying a new melt that came in my sampler bag from Little Black Box a company called Mood Wax. com. The scent is buttermint candy and so far it smells just like the little mints they have at showers and weddings. Yum Yum!! On melting EW Siren yesterday, I really did not care for the scent. It had a great throw, but it was a little too green, floral or something for me. Hope everyone has a great day.

Morning! I took a vacation day today, so I get to melt all day!! I don't know what I'm going to put on yet, maybe one of the CYS tarts I got this week. They smell wonderful. [smilie=th_scratch]

cmarie, I really like it a lot....this was a jar I had left from last year...still has lots of scent! It has a very fresh, crisp green scent to it. I also detect a woody note too which I just love. Yankee makes some of the best holiday scents.....I love all of their balsam and evergreen based scents. This Sparkling Pine jar I have going now is strong and is throwing like crazy. Hope that helps.....are you thinking of trying this scent?

Well, this is funny...I actually already have it (brand new), but then I rethought the variety of tree scents I have, which includes a Christmas Wreath that is 2-3 years old and a new Red Berry & Cedar. So I was thinking of changing my mind and exchanging it for Christmas Cookie, because I think I'd rather have one yummy bakery scent than 3 versions of tree scent. But if anyone else wants to chime in and help me decide, post your advice!

Will be lighting up Autumn Wreath later today! [smilie=th_scratch]

Aria, that Sparkling Pine sounds great! I have a couple of that scent in the tart and am looking forward to melting them! As much as I love Yankee, I've never tried that scent!

I have replaced GF's Cinnabun with YC Christmas Cookie in the BR. I am just about tired of my Autumn scents and ready to start with holiday scents. It was either fish out a holiday tart or light my new candles, and I'm trying hard not to do that yet! Hopefully this will quiet my craving for my new stuff! :oops:

You can do it Jason! The day after Thanksgiving is only one week from today! (I am in the same position!) We should make some sort of "waiting for the holidays" support group...

[smilie=th_scratch] :oops:

Good Morning.

Melting:

HoT - Orange County Housewives

HoT - Orange Cotton Candly Cupcakes

Prairie -Citrus Cooler (like SH Paradise)

Prairie - Hummingbird

Good frosty Morning! It is cold here! My 100 lb. dog is curled up in front of the fire this morning-so it must be cold!

I am starting the day with Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies-CFTKR

Buttery Maple Oats & Honey-LOL

Some purple thing that I don't remember,but it smells grapey

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Good morning!

I'm melting Almond Forunte Cookie and Apple Bread. The Apple Bread is long gone. I have to get motivated to switch it to something else.

I backed down a bunch of my scents today. I was happily melting away the day, like I do when I have the place to myself, when one of DH's friends stopped by.

He said he could smell my melts from inside his truck! He thought his wife had put an air freshener in there. [smilie=th_scratch] Granted, I've got the windows all opened around here so I'm practically scenting the entire neighborhood. Plus, I had just lit them all at the same time so they were pretty potent.

I got embarrased, Maybe it was too much. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Wow Jules....the windows all open! Must be nice. It's 28 degree's here today. Starting off the morning with Iced Oatmeal Cookie from AMS's. Stong and good! [smilie=th_aa17]