The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Guest Anonymous

Melting a Cathy Ireland buy 1 get 2 free from walgreens. It is Vanilla Crunch and I am surprised by how great this smells. They are also double-wicked!

ETA-Doe & Linda- I am so sorry for your losses..

I'm melting Carol's Sugar Crunch Latte. It's a great coffee scent...rich and yet still sweet.

I don't remember who it was, Aria maybe, that loved Carol's Christmas Cookies. She told me that it's coming back!!!

LLVV, yes, that was me! Good memory girl! I'm thrilled to hear it is coming back!! Woo Hooo! Cannot live without that one during the holidays, that one and Christmas Time....oh my heavenly!!!

Speaking of Carol.....I am melting one of her tarts right now ~ Pumpkin Spice Latte ~ I am normally not a huge fan of coffee scented tarts (although I do LOVE coffee...lol), but this one is nice and spicy and sweet and not heavy on the coffee. Lovin' it! LLVV, have you tried this one yet? I am already plotting my next order with Carol. I wouldn't normally consider this a bad thing, but I JUST got an order TODAY from Carol!!!!! [smilie=th_c032]

Melts still going strong from last night: Caribbean Pear and Macintosh Apple, both from Crosscreek. The Caribbean Pear is a huge thrower - it filled my entire downstairs and drifted upstairs as well - and reminds me a lot of Yankee's old Spiced Pear scent that they used to sell. I'm loving this one!

I always loved that scent by Yankee but I am so glad to hear I can get something close to it at Crosscreek!! Thanks for that info!!

Got a big box today from Almost Country and I'm buring Pumpkin Cheesecake in Kitchen and Pumpkin Crunch Cake in LR....Yummy! [smilie=th_c032]

Had to switch to my candles tonight. DS is home from college for the week and did not care for the melt scents. Burning-

YC Harvest

YC Spiced Pumpkin

PI Pumpkin Pie

I have been burning these for the last 2 weeks. Want to finish them so I can try some other candles in my stash.

Guest Anonymous

Linda and Doe - my heartfelt sympathies on your losses. I hope you can gather your families and friends close for support and strength. You're both in my prayers for comfort and peace. [smilie=th_OMG]

Good evening! I've been running around all day but have some time to myself so I can have some fun Candlefind fun time. This afternoon I melted Farmers Market. It wasn't what I was expecting but a decent scent. I'm going to melt Pumpkin Patch tonight.

Aria, she listed Christmas Cookie this afternoon. I quickly scooped up 2 bags and once again have another order going with Carol. LOL. I got the pumpkin latte one yesterday and have it sitting on my desk ready to melt tomorrow.

For the past 2 days I've been using tea light melters and thus melting far less. They look so pretty and I'm appreciating the scents more now that I'm not constantly melting all day long. I think my system was getting sick of all day non-stop melting so I'm a happy camper tonight.

So far I have been burning my Sheba's pillar: Indian Harvest. Not much scenting (as usual for a pillar) just a pretty candle glow.

I will finish the evening with Full Moon's Santa Fe.

So far I have been burning my Sheba's pillar: Indian Harvest. Not much scenting (as usual for a pillar) just a pretty candle glow.

I [smilie=th_u53] that Santa Fe scent.

I [smilie=th_u53] that Santa Fe scent.

Mine is kind of light - but I think there is a woodsy cedar note? Or have I missed completely? LOL!

Whatcha got Debra - pillar, votive or melt? I hope it picks up for you.

I do put their melts on my hottest melter. I didn't think it was light at all. I have one around here somewhere. I think I'll get it ready for tomorrow. That one sounds good.

[smilie=th_u53] Good night, everyone.

MaggieMae, I really like Almost Country!

Today's best ones:

Buttercream - Hodge Podge. Yummy!!!

Banana Walnut Cake - Hodge Podge. Another yummy.

This Olde House - Hodge Podge. Wonderful scent throw from this mini pear sample.

Country Clothesline - Hodge Podge. Pleasantly surprised with all four of these, because a couple of scents I tried first from here did not have a good scent throw.

Amazing Grace - Honeydreamz. Very old tart, great scent throw.

Iced Cinnamon Rolls - LOL. Elderly tart, long lasting great, great scent throw.

Da Bomb - Grumpy Girls. Great cherry scent