The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

Good morning! Melting

Oatmeal Raisin-Busy Bees

Apple Brown Betty-Granny's Kitchen Candles & Fixins

In bath Cactus & Sea Salt-Grazia

In bedroom Garden Rain-Mainstays

I have my little guy home this morning with a fever and cold [smilie=th_a194] This is the second day he's stayed home sick from pre-school [smilie=th_lmao-1] I guess taking my coupon to Yankee Candle will have to wait

Have a great day everyone!

Sharon

Good morning.

I've got some relights from last night still going strong, but I've added some apple to change things up a bit. I was anti-apple for a long time, but now I'm rediscovering it.

PI Vanilla

DJ Creme Brulee (my first creme brulee)

YC Macintosh

Good morning!

Floridamom - I hope your little guy feels better soon. I hate it when my kids are sick, especially when they're little, and don't really understand what's going on. How old is your son?

So far, it's yc's christmas eve in the computer room. I thought I'd be a little strange, and pull out the Christmas scents. LOL! It's supposed to be a hot one today, so maybe I'll feel cooler thinking about the winter.

[smilie=th_insane]

Guest Anonymous

I have Front Porch's Prairie Kitchen, Nene's Butter Cake, Can-Do's Apples Oh My, and Brown Bag's Clementine and Spice melting today.

Good morning! I've been running around all morning and am finally able to sit and relax (and enjoy some great scents too).

Floridamom - I hope your DS feels better! It's that time of year when kids go back to school and bring home every imaginable germ in the world.

This morning I'm melting Christmas Time and Green Apple.

Our summers start so late that it is usually hot into October. So, I am staying with the summery scents:

CBV: Lemon Lime Fizz

Carol's White Willow and Tea

Sheba's candle: Melon and Fig

Thanks Heidi and LLVV for the well wishes. My son just turned 4 in July. He is feeling better this afternoon, but I know his cough will probably linger on......

Just put on Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies from Nene's. This is awesome! I used to not really be into bakery scents (or even a lot of fruits) until I joined this forum! Now I love them :lol: Thanks for waking me up to the possbilities [smilie=th_insane]

Have a great day! Happy Friday!

Sharon

Floridamom - Glad your little guy is feeling a bit better. My little Seth just turned 4 in August, so he's very close in age to your ds. They're so cute at 4, aren't they?

This afternoon, it's raspberry vanilla creme from crosscreek in the living room, and gourmet sugar cookie from bizzy b's in the kitchen.

I hope everyone's been having a nice day. I actually got to get out for a bit, and meet my dh for lunch without the kids. Woohoo! We rarely ever do that, so it was a nice treat.

Happy Friday everyone! I am not melting any thing today, but wanted to pop in to say hi! I am going to go to the mall armed with my $1 tart/votive coupon and go CRAZY! Then later it's work all evening. Probably be about midnight before I get some tarts going. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Have fun at Yankee, Jase. Sorry you have to work so late.

Sharon, I'm glad your little one is on the mend.

Doe, Get to feeling better soon.

I'm switching it all out for this late afternoon and evening.

I'm going to Frankenstein a couple of YC's together. Autumn Wreath and Autumn Leaves is the plan. It ought to work. I've seen it in a swirl candle.

Sharon--so glad your little one is feeling somewhat better.

Heidi--how nice to have a lunch date with your husband.

It is so hot and humid here you would think it was July--yuk!! The power company tree trimmers have been here all day. DH called them last week to tell them we had a lot of trees in the power lines.

For this afternoon it is YC Berry Jam--Mainstays Black Cherry and an Old Williamsburgh Black Cherry candle.

That Crosscreek Candy Corn Cookie tart was amazing--I ordered 6 more--love it.

Nothing...absolutely nothing. [smilie=th_shewiggle] I'm waiting for UPS to drop off my order from Carol so I don't want to start anything because I'll want to try the new scents. It's a rainy day here so I have an Orange & Starfruit Yankee votive burning upstairs and a Candied Apple votive burning in the kitchen. We're going out to dinner tonight so I hope UPS shows up soon. I don't want my tarts to get rained on.

Nothing...absolutely nothing. [smilie=th_shewiggle] I'm waiting for UPS to drop off my order from Carol so I don't want to start anything because I'll want to try the new scents. It's a rainy day here so I have an Orange & Starfruit Yankee votive burning upstairs and a Candied Apple votive burning in the kitchen. We're going out to dinner tonight so I hope UPS shows up soon. I don't want my tarts to get rained on.

Girl, you got it bad. Waiting is the hardest part. It stinks to be one of the last UPS stops of the day.

My YC autumn blend is working beautifully and scenting up the whole place.

Guest stardustgirl

I finished up the Shortie's Chocolate Raspberry Trufflie in the living room, and have now switched over the Candle-Licious Cinnamon Spice.

It's an experiment. Everything seems to throw well in the living room - if you walk past, you can smell it, and it even wafts down the hall a bit and into the library a bit.

My room, on the other hand, is being just stubborn. I now have TWO 24 watt electrics in here (one's in the attached bath) and despite 10 melts in each one of the Candle-Licious Cinnamon Spice (they're tiny... that's about an average amount), I could only occasionally get a faint (very faint) whiff of it. I've not had much luck with others lately either. I can't help but wonder if all the work in here (and the stinky materials) is messing things up right now.

If I get a good scent going tonight in the living room, I'm packing the melters in here and waving the white flag until work is done. I feel like I"m wasting good melts in a Bermuda Triangle for scent right now.

My box finally came! I have Carol's Apple Bread in the burner. It hasn't started to melt yet but it's cold smell is wonderful!

Enjoy the rest of your night!