The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

Guest Anonymous

Good morning, all. I'm boring - Still burning my YC Orchard Pear candle. I'll be working on this one the rest of the month for work in the mornings (alternating this and Autumn Gold). My melting does't get too interesting until later on the day. Just wanted to at least say 'hi!' :P

Also, though I don't always post specifically, I do read everything and any of you who either personally or have loved ones with health challenges, or situational challenges, scary weather, etc. - My thoughts and prayers are with you....

:P Hi, Denimsway.

Good morning to everyone.

Fleur, have fun organizing tarts. I can't wait to read about the ones you forgot you had.

Every time I go through mine I find a "treasure".

Today is HoT's Pink Bergamot Ginger [smilie=th_aa17]

and Voluspa Vanilla Jasmine Tabac (meh)

:P Good Morning!!

Today I am melting CFKR Spiced Vanilla..wow this scent is a great one!! New to me, and I will have to return for more!!

Have a great day!! [smilie=th_aa17]

Morning everyone! I have not started melting yet today. I am getting ready though. [smilie=th_aa17]

I want to share what I was melting yesterday - Front Porch Lemonberry Crumble and Busy Bee's Lemon Bundt Cake. DH absolutely loved Lemon Bundt Cake. He said it might be his favorite and that it made cleaning the bathroom more enjoyable. Maybe I am on to something here? :P I always buy lemon scents even though I am not crazy about them. I enjoyed both and especially enjoyed Lemon Bundt Cake too.

Monalissa,

I agree with you and dh 100%..That lemon bundt cake is to die for! I had it in a teeny tiny wood wick candle and that baby was strong!

I haven't decided what I am melting yet today as I need to make breakfast here...don't like melting while cooking....but....yesterday I melted Watermelon Martini from Carol and later on I burned a candle from Northern Maine, Coastal Breeze. So nice....I am sad she closed.

Hi Anjoymom! Guess I will have to try Busy Bee. I love the bakery scents. I didn't care for Front Porch's Lemonberry Crumble.

Trying Chocolate Amber this morning by Can-Do.

CBV's Grapefruit Peppermint is still going from last night.

Hope everyone has a nice Sunday! My melting is just getting started for the day. :P

Re-melting Autumn Spice from Front Porch. Smells just as good as it did last night. Hope everyone has a good Sunday. Trep, that storm sounds scary. Stay safe!

Guest Anonymous

Trep, Cat, slpit and all in the midwest - stay safe from those heavy/windy rains from Ike. Seems like the midwest has had more than their share of rain problems this year. :lol:

Earlier I was melting Can-Do's lemon wedges but got rid of that cuz it reminded me of the lemon cleaner I was using yesterday to clean up some rain problems. So I just switched to CFTKR Honey I Washed the Kids - love this scent in tarts and B&B! [smilie=th_OMG]

The storm is gone--we got 5" of rain in a short period of time and in places around us the power is out and trees are down--roads flooded but we are fine--thanks for all the concern. It is still cloudy and somewhat windy but nothing really bad. We did have a couple of big dead limbs come down but we are glad to be rid of them. Hope you all are enjoying your day and that you and your families are safe and well.

This afternoon I'm remelting Holiday Homecoming. I melted this one last night but I think I forgot to post about it. I got caught up in a bunch of home improvement shows on TV. Anyway, this is a great scent! I think someone else mentioned it was well. It reminds me of another scent but I can't put my finger on it. Anyway, it wonderful for anyone who loves spicy bakery scent.

Does anyone know if any of Carol's scents are similar to Yankee's new Mulling Spices?

Wow, trep, that is a lot of rain! Glad you are OK!

S&S - you asked how I like the Can-Do tart pan? I have only used it once, but I was amazed at how easily the tart comes out when it cools.

Today will still be in the 90's, so no autumn scents still for me:

Old YC - Canna Lily (tealight - doing well for its age)

House of Soy - Ambergis (24w melter - very strong)

House of Soy - Forsythia ( 24w melter - in the basement, sneaking up the stairs)

Candles, Gifts and More - Garden Mint (tealight, light and spa-ish, good for powder room)

LOL-fest going today:

Peanut Butter Cookie - strong, smells like I'm baking them

Fruit Loops - love it, strong

Moonlight Magenta - just started

Veranda - just started

Also finishing up a Root Candle, Crisp Linen.

Guest stardustgirl

YC Boo-nilla in the living room and the remnants of the Bean Pod Orange Vanilla candle scraped out and melting in the kitchen.

Polyurethane in here.

[smilie=th_OMG]

Windows open and enjoying the breeze blowing through even though it's chilly.

Today I am melting Homemade Strudel from Front Porch and Cinnamon Sugared Pumpkin from Can-Do.

Heart, initially I didn't care for Front Porch's lemonberry crumble. It was all lemon. I kept in on and the berries came out. It's not a favorite so I'm not sure I would reorder, but I did enjoy it later in the melt.

I have Front Porch's Bluberry Cobbler going. This started off fairly strong and has faded quickly.

Wow! you all have a lot going today. Just stopped in and tell you are all in my prayers. Storms and Jason. Still on the vanillas. But, guess what? I got to go use the 1 dollar tart coupon YC last night. I had an extra and enjoyed the ladys face when I gave it to her. She was buying a melter so I enabled another fan. I also got the cutest pumpkin soap FREE BBW. I bought 2 wall fragrancers and had a coupon. I asked YC lady about gingerbread for Christmas and she said she does not think they will have it. Don't want to scare anyone. I don't think she knew her stuff. I like the other store in my area better.

Cheryl

Tonight I'm melting All Hallow's Eve (love the name and smells yummy so far) and Apple Zucchini Bread (not lit yet).

Today I was going to go to the mall to shop at Yankee and to look at some pots at Williams Sonoma that I've been eyeing for my birthday. DH convinced me to go to the outlets close to our house so we did that instead. No candles or smellies but lots of good stuff including DD's fall clothes and shoes, some fall clothes for DH and me, shoes for DH, and my birthday gift...2 Le Crueset pots at a phenomenal price. We'd normally pay about $500 for them at Williams Sonoma but instead got them for $290 so I'm very happy and DH is very happy that his stomach will be happy in a month. We also got some delicious Lindt chocolate. I'm so happy that I don't have to go DD clothes shopping at Kohls next week. With DD's new schedule I don't have a lot of free time nor does she have a lot of spare energy and enthusiasm for extra activities outside of her weekday activities.

Is anyone going to watch the Coco Chanel movie on Lifetime tonight? I'm a huge fan of her designs although not lucky or rich enough to own any.

I'm off to make dinner. Have a wonderful evening.