The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

Jason...glad your brother got to go home...hope he gets good news at the cardiologist appointment!

I got my Granma Fran's order and melted Granma's Dump cake. Unfortunately I don't smell anything from it. I may have to let this order sit for a while! I was in Walmart and picked up the Mainstay hazelnut cream candle in the medium size. I've bought many of these for gifts. They are awesome!

Last night I melted GHBT wildflowers...it is fantastic!

Guest Doe

cbgirl- don't think they are real strong but they are scenting my whole house which is 2 story 3500 sq ft. very nicely. I have them both in a 20 watt.

Jason-hope things go well for your brother.

Got home to a leak in my brand new roof!!! arrrgh!

Put on Holiday Wassail-Melissa's, Sea Blossom-Can Do, and Clean Linen-Illuminescents

Not enjoying either melt from earlier.....the Pumpkin Pie has a burnt smell to it and the Cranberry Orange Spice smelled good, but had just about zero throw. Turned both melters off. Lit up my YC Autumn Leaves candle instead.

Gonna go rummage around in my tart collection for something else to melt.

Good evening. I started out this evening's melt on a sour note...Christmas Garland. It smelled nothing like its description, unforunately. I tossed that pretty fast. I'm not sure what I'm going to try later on. Right now I'm trying to get rid of the smell with the a/c going. It smelled like roses or some sort of flowery smell that I don't like. I'm going to search through my stash for something sweet.

Fortunately, I still have Cranberry Zucchini Bread going downstairs. I love this one!

Guest Anonymous

Let's see - So far today I've burned two candles (Orchard Pear, YC and Granny Smith Apple, Pure Scents). I've melted Blueberry Scone (YC), Cinnamon Apples (Can-Do) and Wash Day (Can-Do). Finished up Garden Gate (Tuscadero's) before the Wash Day. Gosh, that sure seems like a lot for one day.......

Jason- I hope your brother is doing better. it's very scary when you don't know what's going on with him.

Today I'm melting Cranberry Citrus from TX Scentations and a Lemonberry tart, but I don't know the vender. Both smell very nice.

Guest Doe

The White Almond Biscotti only lasted 4 1/2 hours so changed it for Crosscreek White peach. Did have it on a 20 watt with the tart tin, usually Nene's last me a good 7 hours without the tart tin.

Hi Jase, I just read your post about your brother. I hope you all get a good outcome at the cardiologist. I lit some blue YC Midnight Cove for you and your family. Its tough not knowing what is causing the problem.

LLVV, Could you say again who makes that Cranberry Zucchini Bread? I need to take better notes. [smilie=th_1_bigone110] My to-try list needs updating.

I've been busy most of the day. I had my YC autumn leaves/autumn wreath concoction going again this morning. I had it in three different melters all around the house. Since they were relights, it didn't smell as strong which was perfect for this morning.

Then I had to shut er down because my MIL - who gets headaches - was coming for a visit. I have a great MIL so this is no problem.

Tonight I've got my new favorite on. Pink Ginger Beramot from HoT. and the Midnight Cove too.

Good night.

Guest Anonymous

Jason - prayers for a good report from the dr for your brother.

LLVV - that cranberry zucchini bread sounds delish....adding to my list to order from Carol - but then there are soooo many to order - it's impossible to get just one! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Debra - how do you like Can-Do's tart dish? I've been using mine & think it's the best thing since sliced bread. [smilie=th_crying]

Anyhooooo....melting Can-Do's baked pumpkin (yes - in the non stick tart dish! [smilie=th_aa17]) This scent is one of my fav's from Donna.... love it!

Long day at work. Time to relax and enjoy the wonderful scent of Autumn Spice from Front Porch. Have a good evening, all.

Hi all,

Melting Can-do's Caramel Apple and Candlehavens [smilie=th_1_bigone110] Kudzu. Loving both. I miss Lessie and I had just started buying from her. I have some great friends though who hook me up now and then with some of hers.

Hey Jason, just been reading up. So sorry about your brother. Hope your family has some answers soon.

Oh yea, also burning a vanilla candle from Kathy Ireland.

Doe-I have and love Crosscreek's White Peach. Only have 2 left and I am hoarding them.

Late night melts are Cinnamon Rolls from CrossCreek (very strong) coco lavender from Lessie. This one has been going 3 days in my bath and is still going strong!

My heart is full from all of you sending out good thoughts, prayers and/or burning the blue. I really appreciate that. My brother seems to be doing remarkably well, actually. We can't wait to learn more about what caused those episodes, but for now, he's resting and in good spirits.

Been on an apple kick the last couple of days. If there is a starring fragrance for this month, it is definitely apple! Can't seem to get enough. I have Candied Apple from Yankee on in the BR (love it) and Sweet Harvest Apple from CFTKR in the LR which is a spicy, cinnamon-y apple. Also have several of my new Yankee candles burning.

We are having lots and lots of rain and high winds at the moment--kind of nerve wracking. Starting the day out with Yankee Boo Nilla.

Stay safe today trep... these storms and rain have been so scary...

Jason... I hope your brother gets a good report from the doctor... hopefully it was a one time episode... sending good thoughts your way.

I hope everyone else and their families are in good health... the little one's too... once they go back to school, they seem to pick up different "bugs"... my daughter has already had a cold... my best to everyone...

I am trying to catch up on the threads... been so busy... today I have a little time to relax... maybe I will go through my melts and organize (this has been on my list to do, but have not gotten to it).

Once I have my morning tea... [smilie=th_aa17]... and put some laundry in :P ... I will put on some melts... Nene's Amish Harvest and Caramel Apple... I have CH's Birthday Cake going already...

It is raining out so I am not able to take the dog for her walk (it is the second day she has not been out for a walk... I am getting the sad puppy eyes... maybe it will clear later and we can take a stroll) :P

Have a nice day everyone!

Good morning everyone! I have Nene's Jonathan Apple melting and my YC Blueberry Scone candle going. I haven't decided what else yet.

Jason, I'm glad your brother is feeling well and in good spirits.

You're right Fleur, once the kids start back to school they bring home every little bug. Now all 3 of my kids have the cold. But I expected that to happen! Well, I hope everyone has a very nice and peaceful Sunday.

:P

Sharon