The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

Changed out the melters for the evening:

In the living room Can-Do Sea Shells, nice, crisp and clean (I am using my tart pan from her for the first time).

In the MB: Beaded Hemp - Delerium. Nice throw, but there is a note that is annoying me and I can't idenify it. It smells ?musty?

Never made it to work this evening. I had just finished my bragging post about the loot from YC today when my mom called and told me they had to rush my brother to the hospital. He was blacking out and having chest pains. They ran some tests and couldn't give many answers, but he seemed to be doing well as the evening progressed. They are keeping him overnight, though and he will require more tests. Kinda scary. Any way, I'm home now and in scent heaven!

Blueberry Scone jar from YC in the kitchen. My, what a good throw for a big YC candle!

Apple Jacks and Peel from CFTKR in LR. I expected this to smell like the cereal, but it doesn't at all. It's a delicious spicy apple!

Red Apple Wreath from YC melting in the BR. This is a wonderful scent that is not too Christmassy. I would melt this year round if it was available in the store all the time!

Also, burning my 2-wick jars of Autumn Wreath and Fall Festival. Wow, the throw you get from these is noticeably more than their 1-wick siblings! Love them! I swear, I'm like a scent junkie getting my fix tonight!

Good Saturday morning, all. I am starting out the day with Wild Huckleberry from Huckleberry Layne--wonderful throw. I also have just started my Blueberry Patch candle from HL. Have a great day everyone and to anyone in harm's way from IKE--be safe. We are to get flooding rains in the area by tonight from this nasty storm but I live on a hill and the roads I have to travel do not flood.

Sending prayers to you, your brother and your family Jason! The unknown is so scary. Going to light two blues now. My uncle and his wife are on their way up here from Houston to stay with us. We are in North Texas.

Hope you are getting some rest now. [smilie=snoopy]

Key Lime Pie ~ Crosscreek

Key Lime Pie ~ Mookie doodle

Texas Bluebonnet candles ~ Deejay's

Sending well wishes to all those who are ill or have sick loved ones.

Last evening:

Brick A Brack - MAMA's Country Shed. Surprisingly good and moderately strong. Most of what I've melted from here did not have much scent throw.

Starting off today with some LOL:

Fresh Squeezed Oranges - very juicy and good

Juniper Breeze - incredibly good and strong. This is a melt I've recently unpacked and is well over 2 years old.

Grandma's Kitchen - delicious and reminds me somewhat of Brick A Brack.

Also Linda's Tarts - Mimosa & Mandarin

Angie's Cafe Vanilla Latte

Good morning! I have melting Nene's Spiced Apples and Peaches and in my bedroom YC Clean Cotton. We have to drive over an hour for my son's football game today, so I'll be melting more later this afternoon.

Have a great day everyone!

Sharon

Good Morning... not melting anything this morning... have a pretty full day of sports with the kids... just wanted to stop in to say hello...

Reading over the last few days posts...

... wishing everyone's loved ones good health...

... anyone in the path of the storm stay safe...

Have a wonderful Saturday! :lol:

Good morning everyone-

Jason- Hope your brother is ok. Just stopped by to say hello. Not doing any melting this weekend. Visiting my son and daughter at college.

Hope everyone has a great day!

This morning its CFTKR Pink Watermelon, this is a great scent!

Jason, saying prayers for your brother, keep us posted.

Everyone in Ikes path, prayers for you as well!

Jason....I hope everything will be ok with your brother. This morning I have Birthday Cake by Cross Creek in the kitchen. Warm Embrace by Lessie in the den.

Good morning!

Jason - I hope that your brother is ok. In regards to the Apple Bread, it was ok. It didn't wow me over like most of her other scents. It pooped out pretty quickly too.

This morning I have CFTKR's Cranberry Zucchini Bread going. This is one of Carol's most delicious scents. I'm really impressed with this creation!

I have a dentist appointment soon so I have to go get ready. Enjoy your Saturday.

Jason, I hope your brother is ok. Hugs to you and your family.

LLVV, that cranberry zucchini bread sounds amazing!

Melting YC Buttercream in the loft this morning. I am leaving for work soon and the family will be busy all day with various activities so I won't start anything new in the other melters until we're all home this evening. Hope everyone has a great Saturday! :lol:

Get well wishes for your brother, Jason.

Hope you all have sports victories! I remember those weekends! Fall sports always coincided with yellow jacket season, so it seemed like we were either nursing bruised ego's or bee stings on Saturday nights. :lol:

Melting House of Soy for a little while, will be gone most of the day.

Foxgove

4 Leaf Clover

Bijou

[smilie=group_hug] Having a good Saturday?

Today I am burning Blueberry Cotton Candy oil and its fantastic..having a fun day hope you all are too!!

:lol:

Well, this has got to be the dreariest Saturday I've seen in a long time......pretty soon I am going to grow webbed feet!!!

So far, just one melter going...Crosscreek Celtic Moonspice. I am in the process of cleaning out the other melters so I can start some more yummy scents.

Jason, prayers for your brother and his health.

Jason, I hope your brother is okay. That's pretty scary when you don't know why it happened. Prayers for your family.

We just got home from the game so I still have the same tarts from this morning going, and I lit my YC Blueberry Scone jar candle. Very, very nice throw on this!

Have a great afternoon!

Sharon

Thanks Ladies for all the well-wishing and prayers. I really appreciate that. He had no more episodes last night, so they let him go home today and he has to follow up with a cardiologist for more tests. Hard to imagine he could have a heart condition, he's younger than me, only 28! But at least he's home now.

Today I have on the second tealight for Apple Jacks and Peel from CFTKR. It is rainy and dreary here today. Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

Guest Doe

Jason. glad to hear your brother is doing better.

Nene's White Almond Biscotti and Coconut Milk both smell good!!