The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

Here at school i just started country spice from Candles, melts, n More. Yesterday my principal came into my room and remarked that my room always smells so good :lol:

Good Morning!!

I am enjoying my Sour Mac Apple from CFKR...its a wonderfully good scent!!

Have a great day... :lol:

Good morning! So far, it's botanical orchard & nectar blooms from bizzy b's in the computer room, and birthday cake from brown bag in the kitchen.

I cut my darn finger opening a can of sloppy joe sauce last night, so I'm all bandaged up. It's hard to type! And, of course, it had to be on my right hand, which I use the most. Oh well. At least I have an excuse for the dh and kids to help out a little extra around the house. LOL! The cut isn't anything serious, but is in an extremely annoying spot, right on the tip of my pointer finger.

Have a great day, everyone!

I'm melting Christmas Prarie Cake and am about to start up Woodburning Fireplace. It's nice and cool here today. Woohoo...fall is coming!

I have today and tomorrow off so I plan on cleaning the house today while enjoying my scents. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Some people may think it's a crazy way to spend a day off, but I actually enjoy cleaning when everyone else is at work/school. Starting the day with Pumpkin Pie in the kitchen/family room and Under The Sheets in the powder room, both from Hodge Podge.

Melting Autumn Spice from The Tart Shoppe and Spiced Clove from Can-Do......both are remarkable scents!

Guest Anonymous

Iam melting this morning Nene's Coconut Milk, a wonderful tropical scent, very yummy coconut scent, is more of a coconut fruit not a bakery scent.

And a very good/strong throw.

Love this one!

Busy Bee - Hazel Nut....Fairly strong tart, but I really am sorry to report that, in my opinion, it has a definite skunk smell. I noticed this same skunky smell in one of Front Porch's coffee tarts which probably had hazelnut in it, too. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Thats funny Eileen, last night I tried Mainstays Hazelnut Creme for the first time, man was it gross. I couldn't empty that fast enough! Its smelled like a cross between burnt coffee and dirt.

I'm also very picky about hazelnuts and caramels. They are either blissful or terrible. Maples too. Some can be downright offensive. However, don't give up on these scents. You'll find the ones that you adore.

I'm about to put the kabosh on Woodburning Fireplace. My house is starting to smell like a BBQ pit. It's a bit too outdoorsy for me. It's very authentic but too much for me.

I'm only melting one little tart today from GHBT Tayberry & Teakwood. Wow is it strong I left the house this morning at 7:30 when i got back my whole house is enveloped in this scent. You definately get your money's worth on this one.

I'm off to check NeNe's I see that several of you really like her stuff. I'm starting to get low on my tart supply. Is the Yankee sale only good with a coupon?

I've been dumping scents all morning. Finally settled on some tried and true favorites. Vanilla Creme from Scentsy in the kitchen/family room, YC Mandarin Cranberry in the loft and YC Mango Peach Salsa in the kids' rooms.

Just started another melter with Apple Clove Butter from Dew Drop Scents.........oh my, this one is downright awesome! The clove note is very mellow, not too overpowering.

I need a truckload of these tarts!!!!!!!!!!! [smilie=th_bounce] :shock: :shock:

for this afternoon

Pure Integrity Vanilla

Greenhouse Soy Mexican Vanilla

YC Ginger Citrus

YC Cottage Breeze and Clean Cotton together

Doe, How are you feeling?

Guest Anonymous

Just finished yesterday's Autumn Woods (YC) and put in a tart from CFTKR but I lost the package and can't recall the name. I believe it's her version of Yankee's Home Sweet Home (as I recall from the description)....we'll see once it melts.

Upstairs I have Tuscadero's Fall Leaves going which I was hoping to use in my downstairs living area but turns out it's pretty light.

Today it's Birthday Cake from Cab-do in the kitchen. Can-Do's coco mint frost in the den and can-do's lavender silk in the bedroom. This is a great lavender scent and Can-Do has done great with Lessie's scents.

I am late getting my melting started today as my family is out of town and I knew I was going to be gone all morning but I am back now and melting Old Fashioned Banana Pudding by Crosscreek. Just got an order from there today with the new fall scents so we'll see how I like them. I am usually not a fall/winter scent person but there are some scents I do like.