The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

Good morning! So far, it's sweet orange & chili pepper from the tart shack in the computer room. It's a rainy, chilly day here in NC, so I'll probably start some fall or bakery scents in the other rooms after I finish my coffee. Dh was snoring again last night, so I'm not quite with it this morning. [smilie=th_FULL_O17] [smilie=th_blij51] [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee]

Put on the Avanlanche Sinus Relief from Melissa's this morning. Still have that Cucumber Melon going from Can Do.

Hope everyone has a good day.

This morning I started with a YC patchouli in the bath and Lessie's Haunted House from Can-do in my living room. Another beautiful here in Indy. Have a good one.

___________KIM

Dabba and Meghan, hope you both feel better soon. When I can stay home and I have a bad cold, I enjoy Nyquil. It helps with the symptoms and makes me feel loopy, which I kind of enjoy!

Jason-Nyquil is awesome, the loopy feeling is nice:) Seems the cold is sticking with me for a bit.

Today I'm melting YC fall festival and autumn wreath, along with Scentsy's red delicious.

This morning I am trying one of my new tarts from Cozy Cottage. It's called Golden Harvest and smells wonderful!

Hi everyone! I hope everyone who has a cold feels better soon!

This morning I put Angie's Autumn Leaves in but I couldn't smell it at all! So now I have Nene's Cozy Kitchen in kitchen

CFTKR Apple Orchard in front room

Nene's Coastal Breeze in bedroom and

Nene's Laundry Day Blues in my bath

I have been on a huge Nene's kick lately, I love her melts!

Have a great day!

Sharon

Hi Everyone! This morning I melted Old Colonial Hearth as it's windy and very cool here. It was the perfect scent for a chilly morning. It smelled very authentic. It just faded out so I turned off that melter. Now I have Cranberry Orange Spice going upstairs.

So far today, we are enjoying ~

GHBT ~ Ohio Gift Shop ~ reminds me of YC Home Sweet Home

Nene's ~ Panna Cotta (WOWEE!)

Front Porch ~ Spiced Wassail ~ I was not crazy about the cold sniff on this one, so I put it in my plug-in melter in the laundry room.....will have to report back later on the verdict.

Have a great day all!

So far today ~

Pure Nostalgic - Sugar Cookie, very light throw

Chelez - Hinokiwood & Cypress. This has an odd smell underneath the fragrance. I smell it sometimes in other soy products. :lol:

anabasset--Cobblestone has a wonderful and good throwing Apples and Oak scent you might want to try.

Thanks Trep for the recommendation! I will definitely give it a try. I think this is one of those scents I can't live without.

Heidi - I think I have the same green, fresh smelling Target votives that you do. I bought some on clearance and loved the scent so much I went back to get more. The ones I have are called Bonsai. I've been melting rather than burning them too.

All the talk about throw from YC Orchard Pear is interesting. That's what I have melting this morning, and I love the scent but thought I wasn't getting a great throw from it. DH, who is suffering from allergies this AM and can barely breathe, walked into the kitchen and commented on how strong the throw was. Go figure :lol:

Guest Doe

I have a candle and votives going today since it is in the 60"s here.

Colonial Candle - Vanilla Berry

Busy Bee- Carmel nut cluster

Tonight's melts will be Cranberry Orange Spice (makes the house smell like Christmas) and Oatmeal, Milk, & Honey. Enjoy your candles and tarts tonight.