The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

This week so far I have melting: Peach Pie by LOL, very good. American Apple Pie by The Blue Gecko, didn't care for, and Strawberry Kiwi by Blue Gecko, like this one. Hope everyone has a nice evening.

Susan

Burning several candles today-Lime Cooler-Bean Pod, Cranberry something or other, Berries and Brown Sugar-Home Interior

Also melting-Berry Tangerine-Spotted Hog, White Cherry Blossom-Candle Haven,Sangria-Mia Bella, and Apricot Glaze-Nene's

Had been waiting for the cable guy all morning to replace my blown modem!! No computer for the last 2 days! At least I got a lot of errands done!

Thanks, Olive - the addition to the story is that one of the people I work with brought her teenage son by. He asked if I was "the" candle addict... guilty. :P

Mom - isn't it annoying when you can't get the scent? I can't usually smell oranges, and it makes me nuts. I keep trying, but...

Aubies - welcome to the Pumpkin Lavender club, LOL! It is really a different one, I hope you like it!!

Today is CandleDippers Blue Lotus. This is so strong that I am melting 1/2 a cube!

Get better soon, Dabba.

Aria, How do you like the GHBT...Spiced Cranapple & Ginger? I'm hooked on ginger lately.

I've got the house to myself today so I'm burning and melting a BUNCH of stuff. I bet a low flying plane could smell my home today. :oops: I don't care. I've toned it down for the last couple of days. Today - Look out.

Jules, if I had to pick a fave from my GHBT order, I would pick Spiced Cranapple & Ginger.....it's fairly strong and I just love the aroma....not a lot of cranberry, but I can definitely pick out the apple, ginger and clove notes...it is a wonderful scent! I just walked in the house after a grocery shopping trip and that was the first thing I smelled when I opened the door! Donna at Can-Do offers this same scent, but calls her version Aunt Anna'a Apple Butter. HTH

I'm in the mood for a ZB scent, so I just started CH Zucchini Bread in the kitchen....ahhhh!

Guest Anonymous
Mom - isn't it annoying when you can't get the scent? I can't usually smell oranges, and it makes me nuts. I keep trying, but...

Debra - YES it is annoying. More annoying still is how many apple scents I now have stockpiled and can't seem to enjoy. I really don't think it's the quality of the tarts - they are all from consistently great vendors and their other scents are fine. It's just my nose I'm sure :oops:

Feel better Dabba! We went through that cold last week.

This evening I'm melting Cinnamon Glazed Baklava...an oldie but goodie. I'm going to fire up Carol's Cranberry Orange Spice later on. I think that this is my favorite cranberry scent. Well, maybe this one and Cranberry Zucchini Bread.

Guest Anonymous

Hope you feel lots better soon and are able to smell your candles, Dabba! :oops:

Melting YC Farmhouse apple. Very nice!

Guest Doe

Busy Bee- Strawberry Bean Noel very nice scent would like it better on a warmer day, it is a cool fall like day here in South Carolina.

Also have on Yankee Autumn leaves in master bedroom

Cat ~Hope your head cold gets better.It's frustrating not to smell your scents. I run an electric unit with Vick's Vapor Rub when that happens and it opens up my sinuses and clears my head better than any of the melts I have that are eucalyptus. Spotted Hog's Sinus Relief helps some though. I kept that on hand now.

Thanks Heart-just saw this. I am finally through this one-fall tends to kill me! I keep Randall's Breathe free and clear on hand. It helps a bit.

This evening I am melting Cucumber Melon from Can Do.

I thought that I'd be swapping Candied Yams for something else tonight but it's still going strong and it's still smelling great although not the same as it originally smelled. The orange has disipated and now it just smells like a really good spice scent.

I have 3 votives burning - YC's Buttercream, Vanilla Cupcake, and Jack Frost.

Have a wonderful night.

Currently it's Norman's pumpkin ginger streusel in one melter and YC pumpkin pie in another! I place and order today for Christmas and fall scents from GHBT. I ordered from her web site instead of ebay this time!

Guest Anonymous
Currently it's Norman's pumpkin ginger streusel in one melter and YC pumpkin pie in another! I place and order today for Christmas and fall scents from GHBT. I ordered from her web site instead of ebay this time!

Dabba - Is it a better deal on her website? I looked at it before and I wasn't sure how the two compared. I've been ordering e-bay but the shipping is kind of high. Though I thought the TAT might be faster since it's e-bay.......

I am burning a Granny Smith Apple candle from Pure Scents, and the Crosscreek Baton Route is going on nearly 24 hours now (with the exception of the overnight hours) and I can still smell it. This is the officially the longest lasting tart I have personally ever used!

Hi everyone, tonight I'm melting Can-Do's Lessies Cocomint Frost really nice scent, not too much throw and YC Cherry Lemonade, good and strong as usual. I'm in another room and can smell it.

Today's best bets for me:

White Tea - Bloomwick. Nice soft & pretty scent.

Snickerdoodle Cookies - AromaSoy.

Cinnamon Donuts - Angie's. Not too heavy on the cinnamon, which I like.

Mimosa & Mandarin - Almost Country.