The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Sweet September Scents

Guest Anonymous

I have had Southern Memories from Candledippers melting all day today and it is finally fizzling out, but wow it had a great throw and the scent was amazing...this was a sample I will definitely reorder again.

Just started Birthday Cake from Country Cottage Candle Store on e-Bay...great!

Dabba....glad your meds. are working and Ana I hope your son has a speedy recovery.

Tonight it's Maple Nut Crunch from Nene's.

Guest Anonymous

YC Buttercream in here and a peach in the other room, it smells like peach crisp when you go into the hall lol.

Overnight it was CYS baked vanilla in the den and kitchen and Crosscreek French crumb cake in the bedroom. This morning it's Tranquil Temptations pumpkin apple butter in the den and kitchen and Norman's orange ginger in the bedroom.

Guest Anonymous
Can-Do - Pumpkin Bread....couldn't get a throw from this one.

TS - Lemon Sugar

Just had this one on yesterday - in a tealight. I got some throw but not the strongest. Especially for how strong it smelled cold.

I had something good melting last night, something with berries, but I have no idea who it was from, why? Because I got home at 7:30 pm and it was already melting.

MY HUSBAND PICKED A TART AND PROCEEDED TO MELT IT!!!!!!!

I was in shock, and so happy, I HAVE TRAINED HIM WELL!!!!!

MY WORK IS DONE!!!!

(Well maybe not, he didn't remember what scent it was for my list, but theres always a next time!)

Sillysmom, that is awesome!!!!!! :? You are training him well!

This morning I have Can-Do's Apple Cellar melting in the kitchen. I will be melting Apple Mango Tango in another room later. In my bedroom I have YC Cottage Breeze and in the bath its Can-Do's Wash Day.

:shock:

Sharon

Good morning!

Silly, way cool about your DH! You did teach him well!

This morning I'm melting Buttercream Cupcake and Cracklin Birch from CFTKR.

Best bets yesterday:

Hey, Sugar - LOL. Wonderful and quite strong

Satsuma Guava - Lathers & Lights. Loved it, but it didn't last long.

Mulled Cider - Almost Country. 1 cube in a tealight melter did a really good job.

Haven't decided on what to melt yet today.

This morning I am burning : Merlin's Forest from my awesome order from Carol, Nag Champa, going strong from yesterday in my family room YC cinn. sugar votive in my bath. It's a beautiful fall day today in Indy, so I hope y'all enjoy your weekend.//KIm :shock:

Silly - that is awesome about your dh! Once, my dh doctored an older candle I had...he worked on it for a couple of hours, and then proceded to start burning it. I about fell out of my chair! :shock:

This morning, it's sweet orange & chili pepper from the tart shack in the computer room, and blue sugar from the melting pot candle co. in the living room.

I hope you all have a great day! We are small group leaders at our church, and we have a meeting tonight at 5:00, so I need to go to the store soon and pick up our munchies. LOL! You can't have a group of people together without food. :?

Didn't get a chance to melt yesterday. Very busy day. Today will also be in and out. Put on CH Haunted House in the electrics. Starting to smell good in here!

Guest Anonymous

Hope all who are not feeling well are on the path to feeling lots better today. :shock:

Melting Can-Do's pumpkin bread pudding. :? ...this is SO good! I'm in pumpkin heaven..... :?

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! :shock: That means a lot to us. DS is doing okay this morning, the pain meds sure help a lot. I have to say he is really enjoying telling everyone that he "broke his butt".

I'm melting Nene's Olive Blossom this morning. So far I really like it.

I have had Southern Memories from Candledippers melting all day today and it is finally fizzling out, but wow it had a great throw and the scent was amazing...this was a sample I will definitely reorder again.

!

I agree, Chelle. Southern Memories is on my top three list from CandleDippers. It's one I keep in stock at all times.

Ana, I'm glad your DS is feeling a bit better. I hope for his speedy recovery.

Dabba, I feel for you. Bronchitis is miserable, for sure. Feel better soon.

Today is more of yesterday's melting. Lemon Pound Cake and Cranberry Zucchini Bread.

Good morning~

Our Golden Retriever answered the call of nature last night through the doggie door - and was on the receiving end of the skunk spray. Of course, we did not know that until we woke up - at least I knew it, DH can not smell it! So, here I go again.

Every level surface has something smelly going today. They don't compliment each other, but at this point I don't care. :shock:

Basement: Clifty Creek - Clove

MR - Cheryl's - Calyx Melon

BR - someone's Satin Sheets

Hall (dog likes to sleep here, big guns needed) - Effusion lamp in Takari

Entryway - Autumn Wreath Candle

Family Room - Clifty Creek - Key Lime - a nice one!

Kitchen - McCarley - Green Tea and Jasmine

Office - YC - Velvet Petals (I can't smell much)

Unfortunately, I can not get all the smell off of the dog...so I will probably be changing melters all day! :?

Oh debra, how horrible! I hate skunk smell!!! Ewwww! One time we ran over a skunk late at night and our car smelled horrible for weeks!!!!

Today I am melting Amish Quilt from GHBT, Spicey Gingerbread from Carol, Apple Cinnamon Strudel from Carol and I was in the mood for a green, piney scent, so I also threw Sugared Spruce by Carol in a melter too!

ana, hope DS feels better!

dabba, Yoo Hoo!!! Are you in la-la land with that cough syrup? :shock:

Good morning~

Our Golden Retriever answered the call of nature last night through the doggie door - and was on the receiving end of the skunk spray. Of course, we did not know that until we woke up - at least I knew it, DH can not smell it! So, here I go again.

Every level surface has something smelly going today. They don't compliment each other, but at this point I don't care. :shock:

Basement: Clifty Creek - Clove

MR - Cheryl's - Calyx Melon

BR - someone's Satin Sheets

Hall (dog likes to sleep here, big guns needed) - Effusion lamp in Takari

Entryway - Autumn Wreath Candle

Family Room - Clifty Creek - Key Lime - a nice one!

Kitchen - McCarley - Green Tea and Jasmine

Office - YC - Velvet Petals (I can't smell much)

Unfortunately, I can not get all the smell off of the dog...so I will probably be changing melters all day! :?

Debra... bummer about the dog... and I am sure you are having a hard time getting the smell off him/her... I have a Golden Retriever... they have such a thick coat of hair and the undercoat... smells live in there forever.... hope he/she smells good soon.

We do not have a doggie door... sometimes when our baby wants to go out in the evening... I will go out with her.. we have a variety of wildlife around here... she is so friendly that she would not know to stay away from these creatures.... sometimes I will open the back door and smell skunk... I run and put the leash on her and take her out that way... skunk spray is nasty... good luck with "masking" the smell..

By the way... love your assortment of scents today!

I am melting Cocoa Pink's Mint Chocolate Ice Cream and Vanilla Latte this afternoon... it is a rainy, gloomy day here... :?

Deb - washing your dog with tomato juice may get the worst of the smell gone -- naturally after you saturated him with the juice and rub it in you must rinse it off. If the smell permeates your house you can try putting saucers of white vinegar or milk in some corners of the room.

Patsy :shock:

This afternoon I'm melting Cranberry Bundt Cake from CFTKR. Another yummy cranberry scent from Carol!