The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

What Scents Are Springing Up in April?

Good Morning, girls. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Had to get up extra early to take DH to the airport. We had a nice 10 days together, which included our first home showing yesterday. Sure was a hectic time getting everything just right, but now I feel like I have a super clean house and can take it a little easy today. [smilie=yes] Next time DH comes home is on the 24th, which is my 50th birthday. [smilie=th_th1ptgno] Wow! Can't even believe I just said that! I don't feel like an antique. [smilie=th_giggle]

Sweet ~ Yes, she sure did look preggers. We figured she would have them before he got back there. And we're concerned for her because he doesn't know if anyone else at the complex feeds the ferals. :unsure:

Mpfand ~ Glad to hear your Disney trip was a success. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

HHS Red Velvet Cake ~ Thanks to a sweet CF friend [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Tiffany's Pink Sands Type

FP macaroon in Smoochin' by the Fire, Caramel Noel, & Sugar Cookies

Mpfand - Sounds like a fun time! I'm outta the loop [smilie=th_pardon] ....what's Radiator Springs Racers?

Sweet, it's a ride in Carsland, which is in CA Adventure. You ride through Radiator Springs in a car on a track (like a roller coaster). It feels just like you're in the movie Cars. It's one of my favorite rides!

Good afternoon, ladies! The_Hi.gifI got back from a park date with DS # 2, and just finished my prenatal exercise video; I am sore!

The chevron blanket I'm making is dark gray, white, and lavender...it's coming out really pretty! yes.gif

Maggie, I have a ton of SGA too- I just love her blends! th_pardon.gif

Mpfand, I'm glad you had fun at Disneyland with your DH! The grandmas are going to take DS # 1 there for his 4th birthday in September- he will be so excited! This will be him: th_dancing_smile.gif

Honeybear, I'm glad DH was there for the showing. I'm also happy he'll be home for your birthday! th_snoopy.gif

Today I'm melting homemade tarts- Lemon Colada and Blood Orange Pineapple Butter Cookies. th_smilies-2.gif

Mpfand...that Radiator Springs sounds great! Glad you enjoyed your getaway!

Sweet...yep, I do the same thing! I like a scent and reorder it....and more! LOL

Biolaeagles....those colors sound absolutely beautiful!! I picked up a chevron blanket at a church boutique. It was a steal and I love it so much! It has greens, tans and yellows....love anything handmade and it reminds me of my grandmother who taught me to crochet and knit...wish I could remember what she taught me. I was so young and never really mastered it.

Honeybear...glad the hubby will be back for your big day!

It's Hidden Holler Candles in Saturday Morning

And upstairs its SGA...yes, shocking....Pink Chiffon Cookies

:)

Honeybear - Ferals are good at searching out food and I have a feeling more people than we know about leave food out for them. I'm hoping for the best!

Biolaeagles - That sounds like a beautiful color combination & will be a treasure for sure! My great aunt crocheted blankets for all us kids for our 16th birthdays. I still have mine & is something your friend will always have, too.

MaggieMae - What's Saturday Morning smell like? The candle...I mean. icon_lol.gif

I'm burning Crossroads Orange Vanilla candle. Sweet dreams everyone! th_goodnight.gif

Good Afternoon...

Sweet....Saturday Morning is not listed in her scent descriptions anymore, but to me its a mixed fruit scent with maybe a bit of a spa....very pretty.

Today' it's...

SGA Cantaloupe Cotton Candy

FSS Orange Sherbet Waffle Cone

Have a good one.

Hi Everyone!

Melting today BHG Orange Buttercream Cupcake. This is a strong one. I haven't been able to post as often as I would like. Hopefully soon.

Nice trying to catch up with everyone. It is a gorgeous day here. Been busy. We had the bridal shower for my future daughter in law on Saturday. It was very nice. She got loads of beautiful presents and now they are all here for awhile. The wedding is just 7 weeks away.

I donated some of my candle stash as prizes at the shower. Everyone loved them!

Biolaeagles-My book club is also reading Girl on the Train. I heard it was a great book.

[smilie=th_326db8b3]

Sweet ~ The first evening a little black kittie was there and couldn't even wait til he was done filling the food container before she was pushing herself into it. He said she was starving and looked so disheveled. But he didn't think it was Princess because she was so much smaller. Last night that one was back and so was Boots. The two of them kept coming and going all evening. He is confused not knowing if that was Princess or not. Maybe she just looks so much smaller because he was used to being around our kitties...one of which is 25 pounds! Also, based on how those two were behaving last night, not sure anyone else feeds them. :icon_cry:

HHS Toasted Monster Jam Twinkies, Granma's Apple Cinnamon, and Strawberry Shortcake Twinkies

SMT Serendipity Fudge Sweet Cream ~ Thanks to a CF pal. [smilie=th_a194]

Homemade Molasses Cookie

Good morning, ladies! th_76d65c2f.gif

Candlelove, I think your book club will like the book. I just finished it the other night- very suspenseful! th_12E9EC16.gif

Today I'm melting Autumn Roulade from LSC and Marshmallow Spice Latte from HHS. th_slider_flirt.gifth_prod_107_1676.gif

Good Afternoon!

Candlelove....7 weeks? Wow, that will be here before you know it! Glad the shower was a success and using candles as prizes?? Genius!! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Honeybear....oh no....that is so sad!! Poor little kitties. :(

Well, it's three different scents this evening...

CFOW Blueberries & Cream Pecan Waffles

CFOW Mango Cream Filled Twinkies

UTC Peach Vanilla Ice Cream

Yummmm!!

Honeybear I am glad you guys are watching out for the kitties. The semi feral I brought in last week still has not come out from under the bed.

Tonight it is 50 Shades of Pink by TCC.

Morning

Late last night it was UTC Pecan Waffle Cool Whip Coconut

This morning it's

BL Twinkies

CFOW Glazed Cinnamon Donut

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Aria!!! (Thread started below)

Have a good day. :)

Sweet ~ The first evening a little black kittie was there and couldn't even wait til he was done filling the food container before she was pushing herself into it. He said she was starving and looked so disheveled. But he didn't think it was Princess because she was so much smaller. Last night that one was back and so was Boots. The two of them kept coming and going all evening. He is confused not knowing if that was Princess or not. Maybe she just looks so much smaller because he was used to being around our kitties...one of which is 25 pounds! Also, based on how those two were behaving last night, not sure anyone else feeds them. :icon_cry:

Honeybear - It's very possible the black kitty is Princess and she's had the kittens. Nursing the kittiens can make them dramatically thin and even more so if there was no other food source for her. Time will tell after she gets food & puts some weight on if she's Princess or not. I hope so! :)

Debra - I think Rivercat said it took several weeks for her new kitty to come out from hiding.[smilie=th_anyminute] The feral is coming out from under the bed for food & to use the litter box tho, right?

I'm burning B&BW's Vanilla Bean Marshmallow. It's a grey rainy day here...just right for burning a candle.

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d , Aria! Hope your day was awesome!

Sweet ~ That makes a lot of sense that Princess would be unusually smaller if she was nursing babies. I will have to tell DH about that. He said her personality matched the first night he was back. And last night she had her dinner in the apartment. He said her eyes are bright and her fur is looking shiny again. Poor thing!

FP Farmhouse Spiced Cider Vanilla Eggnog

HHS Granma's Marmalade Spice