The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

What Scents Are Springing Up in April?

Good morning, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif

Thanks for the information about FP, Aria & Sweet...you guys are right! Her stuff must just be selling out quickly! th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Cinnamon Zucchini Rolls from CCCC and Granma's Blackberry/ Cinnamon Cookie Dough from HHS. th_slider_flirt.gif

MaggieMae - I like your new siggy!

Mpfand - Glad you're back - hope U had a fun vacay! yes.gif

th_e16.gif I'm melting PI's Pumpkin Pie. I was so curious about this scent after reading lots of good reviews....not a spicy pumpkin at all & can definitely smell the crust...very yummy! th_cc15.gif

Thanks Sweet re the siggy. :). Happy to hear that PI Pumpkin Pie is good...I've always wondered about that one.

Aria...thanks for the info about Carol and FP....I was also wondering about Carol. She always posted on her open FB page regularly until recently. :( Glad she's ok.

It's CFOW tonight... Watermelon Peppermint...smells good.

Night.

Popping in with a quick [smilie=th_hello]

Been enjoying DH home from Israel. He'll be here until the 13th. [smilie=th_200912104451]

Ava's Pink Cupcakes, Pink Strawberry Bliss, and Blackberry Cheesecake

LSC Watermelon Parrot Head

SGA Spearmint Noel

Hope you all are having a great week. :)

Honeyear - Glad your DH is home with U! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] Are U and your girls off school this week?

Good Wednesday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm burning B&BW's Vanilla Bean Marshmallow. :sHa_thumbgoodjob: Going to blow out the candle & choose a tart to melt. Decisions....decisions...[smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

edit: Ok...I decided to melt PI's Lemon Meringue Pie....it's good & I like it [smilie=yes] but surprisingly it's not my fave bakery lemon scent. I think my nose is fickle tho :lol: so maybe it's just me & my nose on this particular day. [smilie=th_pardon]

Morning All!

Honeybear...glad your DH is home....enjoy your time together. [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f

Upstairs it's been a freebie from TTT....Honeysuckle....reminds me of my youth.

Downstairs it's PPS or FSS in Apple Pumpkin Zucchini Noel and

Pumpkin Spiced Crumb Cake....matches the cold front that has moved in. So far the rain has held off...hope I can get my walk in.

Have a good one. :)

Good morning, ladies! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Honeybear, have the best time with DH this week! th_ahaaha.gif

We had a tiny cold front the past two days, too. We even got some rain for an hour or two last night. This next week we should have really nice weather.th_WE1summer013.gif

Today I'm melting Sugar Cookie Latte from SGA and Coco Cookie Frappe from LSC. th_slider_flirt.gif

Melting: Honey Soaked Apples by Swan Creek, yummy

Susan - That sounds interesting! Is it mostly an apple scent or does it have a strong honey note to it? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

I'm ending the day burning Crossroads Orange Vanilla...good, but lighter scent. Luv the way their candles burn! [smilie=th_aa17] We had a rainy, warm, humid day today...haven't had that since last summer. And I didn't miss it one bit! :)

Morn ladies. Melting today: Mistletoe & Holly by Sonoma.

Sweet, the honey makes the apple a little sweet, very good also have this in a candle form. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good Thursday morning! [smilie=th_wave] I'm melting Northern Lights Pumpkin Spice from a CF pal (TY!)....great scent! Another warm, humid rainy day here dry.gif ....would like to send the rain out west where it's needed.

Good morning! :)

NMhoneybear, enjoy your time with your DH. ♡

I'm melting a favorite from Scentsy, Camu Camu. Busy morning packing for a quick trip to Disneyland. DH and I are going to celebrate our 22nd anniversary which is tomorrow. ♡ We'll leave as soon as I get off work this afternoon and come home Saturday since we both have to work Sunday.

Good afternoon, everyone! DH and I took the boys to the zoo today- it was lots of fun! th_LOVE.gif

Mpfand, have fun celebrating your 22nd anniversary at Disneyland! It's a nice week weather-wise in SoCal! th_WE1summer013.gif

Today I"m melting Coco Cookie Frappe from LSC and Vanilla Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from HHS. th_slider_flirt.gif

Hi CF Peeps!

Just started a couple melters...been out all day with the boys...

FP - Cinnamon Bread

RG - Blueberry Hill

Also lit a jar of YC Peach Cobbler...very light scent

Happy Anniversary Mpfand!! [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Biolaeagles...glad you had fun at the zoo....what were the boys favorite animals?

Changed the melters to TBG The Patisserie....really delicious thick berry scent wrapped in bakery crust. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Happy Anniversary, Mpfand! [smilie=th_fabulous1] Have a wonderful time at Disneyland! [smilie=yes]

Biolaeagles ~ How fun that you all got to go on a zoo trip! I've been thinking one is in our future soon now that the weather is really beginning to warm up. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

CFTKR Prairie Cakes

SGA Gain Type

Wilma's Bubble Gum Dippity (or something like that [smilie=th_pardon] ) ~ Thanks to a CF pal [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Waxie Lady Cherry Mist Zucchini Bread

Still enjoying DH. [smilie=th_biggestgrin] Even had time last night to finish one of my classes early. That means only one to go before graduation on May 9th. :sSig_woohoo2:

Have a wonderful anniversary, mp!

Excitement here as I finally caught the stray/semi feral cat that has lived in my front yard for over a year. He is not very happy with me right now and all "the books" say to leave him in a quiet room alone for a day or two. That is so hard! I keep wanting to go see him! (Well, I think it is a "him". :huh: )

Tonight has been Gracie's Sandalwood Vanilla.

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!! Morn everyone. Melting: Beach Daisy by Eagle Rock Candle Co, I don't like this scent to much [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon will change it out later.

Votive: Ocean Water bu YC

Happy Friday. :)

It's UTC Blueberry Pecan Waffles Zucchini Cookie Bakery this morning. Yum.

Upstairs it's been Barn Candles freebie in Smokey Waters but I'm using the little baggie it came in as a bookmark so I kept forgetting to post that scent. [smilie=th_pardon]