The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

What Scents Are Springing Up in April?

Excitement here as I finally caught the stray/semi feral cat that has lived in my front yard for over a year. He is not very happy with me right now and all "the books" say to leave him in a quiet room alone for a day or two. That is so hard! I keep wanting to go see him! (Well, I think it is a "him". :huh: )

Debra - Another kitty! :) You're not sure it's a 'him'? [smilie=th_scratch] Are U planning on keeping him indoors with U or are U just rescuing him? U were able to pet/make friends with him outside?

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm burning B&BW's Vanilla Bean Marshmallow candle . So glad they fixed the wick problems, certainly no problem with this candle... great scent, throw & burn! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Good morning. :)

Debra ~ Hope the little feral warms up to you soon. [smilie=th_catkiss] My DH goes back to Arizona on Monday and will get to see how his ferals are doing. We've been especially worried about Princess, as she appeared to be pregnant before he left last month. :(

Thinking about doing a Haley's order, so melting a couple from my stash today...

HHS Pink Cotton Candy Twinkies and Granma's Amish Cinnamon Bread

Homemade Caramel Praline Zucchini Bread and South Pacific Waters

Happy Friday [smilie=th_balloons]

Good morning, waxy friends! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Debra, I'm glad you got to bring the feral cat in. Hopefully he warms up to you soon!th_huganimal.gif

Honeybear, yay for only one class left and getting to enjoy DH this week! th_cuddle-1.gif

Maggie, what are you reading (in reference to your unique bookmark, hehe). I'm reading "Girl on the Train"...almost done! th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Maple Brown Sugar and Banana Nut Mallow Bread made by a friend.th_drool33456183iw4.gifth_teks0311.gif Now I'm off to be productive- dishes and laundry are calling my name (not to mention my prenatal exercises)! th_lavarepiatti.gif th_rk01_lavatricefare.gif sFun_bananshula.gif

My DH goes back to Arizona on Monday and will get to see how his ferals are doing. We've been especially worried about Princess, as she appeared to be pregnant before he left last month. :(

Honeybear - Did she appear noticeably pregnant? If so, she probably had her litter already, gestation is about 62 days. Usually they have more than 1 source for food, so hopefully someone in the neighborhood leaves food out for strays, too. Don't be surprised if she shows up & brings the kitties for food in the future, too! ;) How exciting graduation is next month for U! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I'm melting PI's Hot Mulled Cider...good scent! Might be me, but my nose gets a very (very!) faint floral note of some kind...or maybe it's the apple? :cloud 9: ... not enuf to put me off, tho.

Morning all...

Honeybear...your Haleys scents sound great...I'm always thinking of ordering from her! LOL. Kitties on the way? [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Debra...good luck with your newest border! [smilie=th_catkiss]

Biolaeagles....I'm always reading mysteries and love when an author has a reoccurring character..I'm currently reading Deadly Threads. How are you liking your book?

Well it's....

Amaretto Soaked Sugarplums by TTT

Raspberry Macaroon by PPS

Homemade Raspberry Macaroon from a CF pal....thanks!

Good morning, ladies! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

DH has been gone for a few days visiting his sister in Nashville, but he arrives home today, so I'm so happy! I barely stayed awake long enough to put the boys to bed last night at 8:30pm. Unfortunately, DS # 2 woke up really early talking to himself in his crib today, and woke up DS # 1. I'm hoping my one cup of coffee pulls me through until his nap time! th_smiley-yawn.gif

Maggie, I really like my book! I'm about 3/4 way done! yes.gif

Today I'm re-melting Banana Mallow Nut Bread from a friend and Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes from Shayz. th_smilies-2.gif

Biolaeagles - My nephew's DS would chatter away in his crib, too. They knew he was saying something, but only he knew what it was! :D Hope U can get a lil nap in today, too!

I'm melting SH's Waffle Cone...yummy! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Added homemade Lemon Mint Leaf from a CF pal upstairs...nice and strong lemon...thanks!

Biolaeagles...hope you get a nap in for yourself. ;)

Back again....

What a beautiful day!! Why couldn't the whole week have been this nice? Back to work Monday...

It's LCP Pumpkin Cake Batter Ice Cream

Good Sunday morning everyone!

Just got my Nene's order yesterday, so I'm melting one of those of course!

Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee...delish....really nice vanilla note along with the hazelnut coffee note. I also ordered one of Missy's coffee cup tealight melters and it's so cute.

41bad37b-ae5f-4a1c-b533-491007d36c70.jpg

Hope you all have a great day!

Good afternoon, ladies! th_76d65c2f.gif

Aria, I LOVE that warmer!! th_smilies-2.gif

Today DH is home, so I'm working on crocheting a chevron blanket for my best friend's wedding. th_FULL_O17.gif

Right now melting LSC's Fancy Flapjacks and a friend's homemade Pumpkin Marshmallow Sugar Doughnut. th_ahaaha.gif

Biolaeagles, your friend is very lucky to get that gift!!

Switched to SGA Zucchini Bomb...strangely the clam was disintegrating so I wanted to use it up and it is delicious!! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] This is the only SGA clam that has done this. I think I am overloaded on SGA....and it's all good cause I love her blends. Does anyone else notice that they have a ton of one particular vendor? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Have a lovely evening.

Biolaeagles, your friend is very lucky to get that gift!!

Biolaeagles - [smilie=iagree] It's really special when someone gets a handmade gift like that, they know a lot of love and time went into making it! What colors are in it?

Does anyone else notice that they have a ton of one particular vendor?

MaggieMae - Oh noooo....I'm sure none of us does...only U! [smilie=th_tease-1] When I melt a scent that I really like from a vendor, I tend to order more of it and (of course) order other stuff, too....so that vendors wax grows in my stash. Do U find that, too?

Ending the day burning B&BW's Fresh Balsam. This will be the last of this candle & it's such a great scent, I hope to get another next year! [smilie=yes]

Aria, that melter is so cute!

Biolaeagles, what a sweet gift! Your friend will treasure it forever. ♡

DH and I had a wonderful time at Disney! We actually ended up leaving Thursday as soon as I got off work so we were able to get to the parks bright and early Friday. Good thing cause fast passes for Radiator Springs Racers were gone before 10:00 am! We ate alot of yummy food and just had the best time! Today I am melting Berries Jubilee from Scentsy. Have a great Monday everyone! :)