The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

What Scents Are Springing Up in April?

I hope your birthdays were wonderful Aria and Maggie!!!! ☆☆☆

It's been a long week. So happy for a day off. I'm going over to my sister's for coffee with her and my cousin. Thanks to a sweet CF pal I'm enjoying Lemon Cream Donuts from Spotted Hog. ♡

[smilie=th_hello]

Do any of you ever have problems deciding what to melt? It's one of those days. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

HHS Sweet Potatoes & Brown Sugar Pizzelle

UTC Pecan Waffle Cookie Bakery

Southbound Soap Cotton Candy Birthday Smoothie ~ Thanks to a sweet CF friend :wub:

th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif, Maggie!

Today I had a busy morning- dropping off food for a MOPs (mothers of preschoolers) event I was going to before dropping DS # 1 at preschool. Unfortunately, on the way to the event from the preschool, DS # 2 threw up in the car....it's one of those mornings.th_confused3.gif

Today I"m melting Strawberry Banana Smoothie from SGA and a homemade Lemon Colada.sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Thanks Mpfand and Biolaeagles!!

Oh gosh Biolaeagles....I'm sorry to hear about your DS! Is he sick or does he get carsick? My little sister couldn't be in the car for longer than about 30 minutes or she'd get sick when we were little. Yikes...not fun. I hope your little guy is ok.

Mpfand...I hope you are enjoying your day off. ;)

Tonight it's...

Blue Cotton Candy Bubblegum from Southbound Soap

Upstairs it's Luna by Scentsy...from a CF pal... [smilie=th_teks0311]

Happy birthday to Jules on Saturday! [smilie=th_blij40] (thread started in Bday Wishes)

Biolaeagles - Aww :( ... it scares em when they barf....hope your little guy is feeling ok now!

MaggieMae - Luv your new avatar and siggy (I agree!) [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Ending the day burning Gold Canyon's White Pumpkin candle. My internet has been off & on all day, mostly off....very frustrating! [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I was burning B&BW's Vanilla Bean Marshmallow candle and just put I Heart Wax's Snickerdoodle Latte/Coffee Cake into the melter. This is a new vendor 4 me...cold sniff is really good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Good Saturday Morning!! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Although it's almost afternoon and I'm still sitting with my coffee. But it's a beautiful day here. :)

Thanks re the avatar and siggy, Sweet!

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Jules!!

Well, I broke into a new box in the closet and I'm melting SGA Coffees in the Kitchen....really yummy.

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning! Hoping to stay home today- as in not leave the house. Lol. Those are rare days. I'd love to relax in the backyard this afternoon after I get caught up on a few things around the house and give DH a haircut. We all had dental appointments yesterday afternoon. DH needs a crown and DS and I both need a filling. :o This is DS's first cavity (he'll be 20 next week so not too bad) and DH's first dental work since we've been married. This morning I'm melting Posy Peach from Scentsy and Peach & Mango from Mainstays. Have a great Saturday everyone! [smilie=th_wave]

I'm melting PI's Hot Apple Strudel....very good apple/cinnamon scent! :sHa_okay: We had gorgeous weather here today...high's in the upper 70's, way above average for this time of year.:sSig_woohoo2: I think spring has sprung! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Forecast is back into the 50's next week, so took advantage of being outside today.

Mpfand....20 years is a good run!!

Sweet....we had beautiful weather here today too! It got up to 80!! Loved it!

It's waxie gifts tonight from lovely CF pals...

Homemade Welcome Home

PI Oatmeal Cookies

PI Pumpkin Pie

It smells fabulous in here...thanks so much!! :)

thankssmileys.gif

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the birthday wishes. Just celebrated the 20th anniversary of my 29th birthday! rotfl2.gif Seriously! rotfl2.gif

This morning, I've got a couple melters going....

Nene's ~ Cherry Flip Cupcake...omg, this is so yummy smelling. It's not a heavy cough syrup cherry....it's sweet just like the cherry chip cake mix and the cake note is super delish!!!! I got this one in a bakery sampler and I would order it in her krumbles for sure.

I heart wax ~ I forget the exact name...(I'm getting old) but it's mango and coconut and it smells tropical and creamy. This was gifted to me by a wax buddy. Thanks! I love it! 1.gif

We've had gorgeous weather for a couple days now...it feels so great to walk out the door without having to put a jacket on! su1.gif It looks nice out right now, although we're expecting showers in the late afternoon.playinrain-1.gif

Hope everyone has a great Sunday! bloom_him2.gif

Morn everyone. Melting today: Lilac Blossom by Patriot Candles.

Candle: Berry Macaron by Woodwick, this is in a beautiful candy dish, smell heavenly.

Have a great Sunday.

Good Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

[smilie=th_giggle] Aria...you're silly!!!

It's all coffee scents this Sunday morning...

Tiffanys Sugar Cookie Coffee from a CF pal

IHW Snickerdoodle Latte/Vanilla Wafers from a CF pal

UTC The Cookie Bakery Zucchini Bread Coffee

....mmmmmm.....smells fabulous! :sFun_mango: Thanks!

Upstairs it's Ocean by Waxmosphere...great!

Have a good one. :)

Morning :)

Supertarts Red Skull

Wilma's Double Stuffed and Mango Tea ~ gifts from a sweet CF friend :wub:

HHS Toasted Serendipity

Homemade Baby Powder

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Aria - [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] I like the way U count your birthdays...I'll have to remember to do that!

I'm melting PI's Vanilla....very good medium strength (2 my nose) bakery vanilla! Scent strength is so individual...what I consider medium my sis sez is very strong. Or maybe my nose gets 'numb' & I just like stronger & stronger scents the longer I'm around em? [smilie=th_pardon]

I think you're right Sweet...I may suffer from "numb nose" as well. LOL [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Changed up the downstairs melters...

VDC Pink Sugar Orange Chiffon...great one.

Goodnight.

Susan - Simple Gals sounds like a new one to me, will have to check em out. Whatcha think? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Hello! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I was melting DT's Honey Spice Cake (an older tart & still in the plastic wrap) & unfortunately got very little scent from it. [smilie=th_sign0164] Just changed to CFTKR's Glazed Cinnamon Donut... I know this will be good! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]