The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents in June to make you swoon

Melting:

Kitchen Spice by YC.

Cookie - Luv that Kitchen Spice scent! [smilie=th_smilies-2] Hope they don't discontinue it.

For this afternoon it is BH&G Zesty Summer Lemonade

Trep - That sounds good! [smilie=yes] What makes it 'zesty'?

Earlier I melted Goose Creek's Spice Cake...not every strong 4 me. <_< I've changed to Bissy's (anyone remember her?) Pumpkin Souffle. This is an older tart but it still smells wonderful! :wub:

MaggieMae, congrats to your DD on her recital! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Aria, congrats to your DS on his karate test! [smilie=th_yay]

Melting Sweet Fixations Brown Sugar & Fig. Nice, but a very light throw.

Have a good week Sweet - and Maggie, I am jealous! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

I have a couple Bissy's stashed away, too!

Tonight has been YC - Blueberry

It's rainy and yucky here today...smiley_weatherrain.gif

Melting Perfect Morning from 1803...thanks CF pal!

Also melting another CF pal gifty...LKC Cake Batter Birthday Cake

These are smelling yummy together! AddEmoticons09766.gif

Off to change bed linens and start my upstairs melter...

Have a good one!

Oh yeah...WOOHOO...got an email from Janet saying my HHS order shipped!!!thbananamac.gif

Good Morning Folks!

Thanks Michele regarding the recital!

Debra...it's been a loooong school year! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon LOL

This morning it's an unlabeled tart pie from VDC...curious to see what this smells like.

Have a good one! :)

Early this morning it was Mainstays Wild Honeysuckle.

Now it is a Patriot candle--three layers--Paradise Coolers--Pineapple Colada, Mango Mojito, and Passion Punch. The first layer is smelling very good and I am going to put on Yankee cool pops Pina Colada to go with it. Another very hot day here.

Good Morning! :)

Melting Sweet Tropical Salsa from BH&G and Mango Peach Salsa from Aunt Nena's.

MaggieMae, congrats on your DD's recital. I play the piano too and remember my recital days....so nerve-wrecking! th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Today it's SH Belgium Waffles and Beezy's Milliion Dollar Shortbread (I love this scent and only need half of a shot in my 18w). th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Today, I decided to take a break from the fruity summer scents I'm been trying and I'm melting K's Kreations Fresh Brewed Coffee. Oh MAN is this a good one! It smells like the gourmet coffee aisle at the store! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Good Evening all!

MaggieMae, congrats on your DD's recital. I play the piano too and remember my recital days....so nerve-wrecking!

Thanks Biolaeagles! I can not even imagine...was not the kind of kid to get up in front of an audience so I am impressed!!

Today, I decided to take a break from the fruity summer scents I'm been trying and I'm melting K's Kreations Fresh Brewed Coffee. Oh MAN is this a good one! It smells like the gourmet coffee aisle at the store! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

I am loving the coffee scents lately!! Delicious! Thanks for the review...I haven't tried Ks Fresh Brewed Coffee yet!

Tonight it's a large cookie in LaLa's Frosted Pink Peppermint...not smelling much which is surprising for VDC.

Today I looked around my house and thought..."How am I gonna melt all of this?" [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I probably should have asked myself that a year ago! LOL

Haha, Maggie! I think that thought crosses my mind about every week! :blush:

Tonight is Candle Dippers Oompaloompa - (blueberry and mint)

Good Morning friends! d137c514db3aa074bba5eea16cc61342.gif

Melting another awesome blend from FP...Bear Bread...wonderful - smells like a bakery in here!

Just did some damage @ CFTKR....see damage thread...lol

Hope everyone has a great day!

Today I looked around my house and thought..."How am I gonna melt all of this?" [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I probably should have asked myself that a year ago! LOL

MaggieMae - After spending Monday afternoon rearranging my waxies...I had that same thought, too! [smilie=th_butbutbut] the 'new' calls my name every time... [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm melting Moonshine Coffee this grey morning. We had some strong storms go thru last evening & overnite & can certainly relate to the quote 'it was a dark & stormy nite'. [smilie=th_cha66]

MaggieMae - After spending Monday afternoon rearranging my waxies...I had that same thought, too! [smilie=th_butbutbut] the 'new' calls my name every time... [smilie=th_pardon]

I sure can relate to that as well!!

I keep a dresser in my MBR closet filled with Yankee Candles. I am surprised DH knew what was in there. I really thought he was going to be mad. He knows me too well. I need to empty it since we are also having our closet done. He is actually thinking of ways to help me store and display the candles after the renovation so I can get to them better. I guess he has given up because he knows I am a wax addict.

Cleaning out my bathrooms and closet since they are going to be gutted next week. I am burning YC Jelly Donut and I am loving it!! Super strong!

MaggieMae and sweet&spiceygrl, I hear you! I sometimes get anxious opening my closet of waxies. Hubby is not too thrilled with the amount piling up! help.gif

Today I'm melting Summer Boardwalk from Backroad Hobbies. This scent is very strong, but doesn't smell like B&BW's version (which I like better). This is more musky. I'm also melting Birthday Cake from SMT.

I'm melting Sea Breeze's Fresh Baked Cupcake from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you] - smells incredibly like the real deal![smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] I just got a high speed internet connection, but the emoti's still aren't animated 4 me....anyone know why not & what I should do? [smilie=th_idontknow] The emoti's in Aria's post are movin & shaking, but not the CF ones....[smilie=th_scratch]