The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents in June to make you swoon

Hi everyone. Melting: Blue Cotton Candy by Starlight, no sure about this one.

Votive: Ocean Retreat by Elizabeth Arden

Romance ?

Went swimming this morn, very nice at our local pool

For this evening it is Yankee Vanilla Cupcake and BH&G Zesty Summer Lemonade. I put the lemonade one under my candle lamp as I always have trouble smelling lemon when the flame is mingling with the scent. This is such a nice lemon that I decided to get the better aroma that just smelling the melted wax gives without the flame interfering.

I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling a bit overwhelmed by the wax addiction hobby. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Tonight it's...

Sugar Cookie Zucchini Bread from CFTKR...amazing! [smilie=th_happy096]

[smilie=th_blij12]

Still very rainy around here...but supposed to be 90 in a couple days. Then I will be complaining about that! <_>

Tonight it is Scentsy - Pixie

Good Morning!

It's rainy around here as well. Thunderstorms are predicted until next Saturday. DH Is off next week so we are staying at the beach. Hope the weather is better than predicted.

Burning a good one this morning-YC Sandalwood.

Rained over night but the sun is up and cracking the stones now. :)

Good morning all...

Started my day with

Almost Paradise from Sea Breeze Scents...first one that had very light throw. May have been the scent which was peaches and coconut.

Island Nectar from Aunt Nenas...yummy but was a freebie flip flop and I probably needed more.

Now it's...scoopable wax in....

Serendipity Blast from Nikis Wax

Sugar Cookie/Wildberry Mousse/Frost My Tart from Happy Hippy Scents

Have a good one. :)

I'm melting Scentsy's Perk Me Up from a CF friend [smilie=th_teks0311] - smells sooooo good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] A cold front is coming thru, so it should bring the humidity down, but it's very grey & rainy here right now, too.

Hi friends! d2d231d94d7b1f7079d31e7218fab199.gif

Just returned from tennis lessons with DS#2...omg, it's so muggy out!drinking_water-1.gif

Melting a chunky muffin tart from Carol...it's a mix of Ultimate Bakery Shop and Sugar Cookie...yum.gif

sweet, how cool1.gif that you have hi-speed internet! Are you liking it? Sometimes the CF emoti's don't move for me either....not sure why. scratchinhead.gif

Off to eat lunch! ththFODISandwich.gif Have a good one!

sweet, Sometimes the CF emoti's don't move for me either....not sure why. scratchinhead.gif

Aria - Relieved to hear it's not only me. Good news is that today some (not all) of the CF ones are working 4 me. A high speed connection is much better than dial-up![smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I'm ending the day melting Nene's Paradise...what a [smilie=th_fabulous1] fresh, strong scent!

I decided to pull a couple of days worth of wax out and keep them in a basket for melting. I think I don't use the oldies cause I have stacked boxes and I don't dig into the bottoms ones enough.

Tonight it's Summer Fresh from Ten Digit Creations

[smilie=th_slider_bigsleep] Night all.

I decided to pull a couple of days worth of wax out and keep them in a basket for melting. I think I don't use the oldies cause I have stacked boxes and I don't dig into the bottoms ones enough.

I just did that too! I found my very last House of Tarts - Lemon Musk buried in the box. I am melting it...sigh...I think I may have waited too long...and no more left of that OOB vendor... :crysmiley1:

I love the B&BW Pear candle too. My husband, who hates most candle/wax smells, actually likes that one! th_avatar_4219.gif

Today I melted Cinnamon Zucchini Craze from Shayz and Birthday Cake from SMT. I also burned Cinnamon Buns from Country Heart Candles...yumm! th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Hi friends!

Melting Orange Crumble Cake from Can-Do...fantastico!!!! happydance.gif

HBCakeHearts.gif to our dear sweet&spiceygrl!!! Have a good one!

Maggie, how's vacation time going? vacation.gif

trep, everytime you mention your candle lamp thingy, it makes me want to get one! I've seen them at our Hallmark store and I always check them out when I go in there. One day I'm gonna cave. lol

Getting ready to take DS to tennis in a while.

Not sure what else we are doing today...I need to go grocery shopping, but I really don't want to!!!!

Hope all my CF buds have a great day!

Morning!

Aria...it's been very busy so it doesn't really feel very "vacationy" yet. ;)

This morning it's Spumoni from the Kissing Booth.

Have a good one. :)

I would say "Good Morning" but it has been more like a long night and not so great morning. We were awakened about 1 AM to a storm and a few minutes later to a loud snapping sound. I looked at the dresser and our cordless phone was glowing!! Not a good sign. :( I told my husband we had been hit so up we got. Meanwhile our son was finding his Direct TV had been fried as well as his TV and Roku plus a switch assembly. So after ascertaining that everything else was OK--we thought it had burned out the internet thing but it was just a filter and once we replaced that we were good to go on the net-- we have been busy calling and getting a new TV and the other things ordered. Not my favorite way to start a day but I am most thankful that it wasn't any worse. The Direct TV is covered by their plan so we are only out a few hundred dollars. No damage to the house. Just south of us they had 70 mph winds and lots of damage so I figure we were blessed. I am just tired from not sleeping any longer but I can catch up later.

I have just lit a Yankee Raspberry Sorbet candle and Ashland Raspberry Lime and will then add YC Vanilla Berry which is raspberry and vanilla and I will be good to go. Have a great day, everyone.

MaggieMae - When rearranging my waxies this week, I found a *few* :rolleyes: elderly tarts too, only I didn't have a purdy basket so put em in a paper bag & those will be first in the queue to be melted. I'm gonna be tempted to use the 'new' before those in that bag will be melted, tho...[smilie=th_pardon]

I would say "Good Morning" but it has been more like a long night and not so great morning. We were awakened about 1 AM to a storm and a few minutes later to a loud snapping sound. I looked at the dresser and our cordless phone was glowing!! Not a good sign. :( I told my husband we had been hit so up we got.

Trep - Seeing that phone glowing had to be scary!:o I'm sorry for the damage & your sleepless nite, but so glad you're all ok! I think a lil nap is in order 4 U this afternoon...[smilie=thzzz003]

I'm melting Pumpkin Chai Coffee.:wub: Thanks for the birthday wishes peeps! I get to go renew my drivers license today...oh joy.:lol: Sometimes I think they're trained to wait until we look our worst before they take our picture. :sHa_sarcasticlol: