The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Cauldron of Scents

Finished up this afternoon with Candle Dippers Hawaiian White Ginger...it's mostly gardenia but not cloying, even though the throw is super strong! I turned off the melter about three hours ago and can still smell it! :)

Happy Thursday

Yesterday I melted a RAOW from a CF bud - THANK YOU! It was *unknown vendor* ;)

Cranberry Lodge

also Memory Book (I think, or Memory Lane?) by DT from the same CandlePal

And using up what I have left of last year's fall stash . . .

Pumpkin Pie Spice by HHS - giving it a "meh"

I gotta get back on the melting wagon.

Have a good day

th_blij51.gif Good morning!

I am melting OPT Sweet Potato Pie :)

Sweet - I forgot to mention the other day, our leaves are changing here as well. Some of them are just starting, then there are other trees that have dropped a bunch of leaves already. It is so pretty when they are in full autumn colors.

Good morning waiting on our cold front i am sure by sat i will be wishing it was warm again lol.. Starting my day off with pumpkin apple butter from Sniff my tarts

For cleaning house today...

HHS Toasted Mrs. Claus

SC Buttercream

LSC Autumn Spice Bread

Butterscotch Candies (homemade by a friend)

Partylite Apple Orchard

Melting GC Warm Apple Crisp

Have a good day! [smilie=th_balloons]

Good morning waiting on our cold front i am sure by sat i will be wishing it was warm again lol.. Starting my day off with pumpkin apple butter from Sniff my tarts

Stella, they're promising us a cold front here, too. Supposed to roll in just in time for the week-end. Yesterday we tied the record high (it was 99) and next week they're saying the high will only be 74. Crazy...

Blanks4y9910.gif

Good morning...took Ozzy for a walk and the leaves are stunning...oranges, golds, reds...love it!luvlove.gif

Melting Sugar Cookie Zucchini from Carol...I've gone through a few bags of this one and never tire of it.

honeybear, drinking-smiley-02.gif <--- this is what I pictured when I read "Toasted Mrs. Claus" rotfl2.gif

About to get the sewing machine out to do some repairs on a few seams and sew on a some karate and Cub Scout patches on uniforms.

Have a great day everyone! thwaving_leaf.gif

Today I'm melting "Birthday Cake" from Tara's Candle Cottage. I've seriously loved everything I've melted from her so far- strong throw, and amazing scents! :lol:

My recent scents have included SH Blue Hawaiian, SM Marshmallow Lemon Cookie, and LOL Tropical Red. My choices of what to melt/burn are highly affected by the weather, I just can't enjoy spicy scents when it's hot out. Hopefully it'll cool off soon!

honeybear, drinking-smiley-02.gif <--- this is what I pictured when I read "Toasted Mrs. Claus" rotfl2.gif

Aria - [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] Too funny! And....what would the scent description be for that....? [smilie=th_tease-1]

I'm melting BH&G's Vanilla Cookie Crunch. Excellent bakery vanilla! :wub:

Finally separated my Fall scents from "all" the others in my stash...WHEW...that's a job and a half! ;) They are now in a MEGA basket in front of the fireplace!

Melting:

Love Mallow from Butterfly Lane upstairs

Downstairs:

Pumpkin Mousse from LSC

Zucchini Crunch Cake was replaced by Gooey Caramel Apple from Distinctly Pink

Pumpkin Pops from Tara's Candle Cottage

[smilie=th_slider_bigsleep] Night.

Morning... [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Half asleep this morning but it's FRIDAY!!! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Toasted Mrs. Claus? [smilie=th_lol22]

This morning it's:

Thompson's Snickerdoodle from a CF pal...smells great! [smilie=th_teks0311]

ScentSationals Ginger Pumpkin from another CF pal...yum! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Pumpkin Chai and Marshmallow....smellin' good! :)

Have a good one. :)

Melting BH&G's Country Kettle Corn.....hoping my Walmart is going to get more of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fav last year...fav this year! Happy Friday :)

Good Morning. Starting out with Toasted Apple Butter from Scentsy. Yesterday we had granite counter tops and a new sink installed in the kitchen. Today they're coming to do the backsplash! We've been planning to do this since we moved in and I couldn't be more excited! [smilie=snoopy]

mpfand, that sounds so exciting! Yay for you!

I'm melting LOL Pink Sugar Bubblegum. (Just a warning to some folks here -- due to some extenuating circumstances, I don't have a whole lot of vendor diversity in my stash right now. That doesn't bother me, but just FYI, there'll be a lot of LOL mentioned in the months to come, along with a few others. This has been a public service announcement. Thank you.)

"Messy to handle" sure describes my LSC tarts.

I have SH Bewitched Broomsticks going in the bedroom. It's always nice to have a few cinnamon scents that are less foody than most. I like this one just as much. In the living room it's LOL Spazztastic Melon Balls, which DH said he liked. Today is supposed to be a warmer day, so I'm returning to some fruity stuff for a while. Gotta love mixing it up!

Cmarie-when did you last purchase from LSC? Mine did that and she said that she was going to change the pkging awhile back. But it just ruined it for me. Haven't purchased again.

Currently going:

YC sparkling cinnamon candle

Nenes-bakeshoppe

Scentsy-pumpkin marshmellow,mandrin moon

S&S candle-pumpkin crunch cake and bonfire melt

My order is from February of 2011. In addition to the containers disintegrating, the melts themselves are so oily, I have to wash my hands after putting one of the tarts in the melter. Even if she changed the packaging, wouldn't the fragrance oils still get all over the place? Anyway, I love how strong LSC's throws are, but they come at a price IMO.