The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Cauldron of Scents

My older LSC stash is very messy to handle. The new packaging is much improved IMO.

Today's melts-

AMS Bear Claws (older ones and not as strong as they should have been)

Changed out to FP Strawberry Cookies-Nice throw and very authentic

Yesterday we had granite counter tops and a new sink installed in the kitchen. Today they're coming to do the backsplash! We've been planning to do this since we moved in and I couldn't be more excited! [smilie=snoopy]

Mpfand - That sounds so nice! [smilie=th_aa17] What type of backsplash did U go with?

I am melting BHG Vanilla Cookie Crunch

Shortygal - I melted that yesterday (in Can-Do's nonstick tart pan :wub: ) and when I emptied the pan a little while ago to put a new tart in, it took me awhile to throw it away, kept sniffing it [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] - it's so good!

I'm melting Sassy Girl's Iced Lemon Cookies from a CF pal. [smilie=thank_you] Deeeeelish! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

[smilie=th_bb20]

Mpfand - That sounds so nice! [smilie=th_aa17] What type of backsplash did U go with?

It's a glass and stone mosaic. It changed the look of the kitchen completely and I just love it! He's finishing up now. I'm anxious to get in there so I can clean everything up and put my kitchen back together. :)

Hello :) I am melting BHG Vanilla Cookie Crunch th_dancing_smile.gif

This is such a yummy scent! Today I'm melting Honey Pear Cider from Scentsy, Birthday Cake from Tara's Candle Cottage, and Butterscotch Peaches & Cream from Cleanse Your Soul. The first two I melted yesterday too and loved, the Cleanse Your Soul scent is so yummy, but not very strong for large rooms.

This has been a public service announcement. Thank you.

Very funny Christy!!! [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

It's a glass and stone mosaic. It changed the look of the kitchen completely and I just love it! He's finishing up now. I'm anxious to get in there so I can clean everything up and put my kitchen back together. :)

Mpfand....that sounds so pretty! Congrats on your new kitchen...I think that's VERY exciting news!!! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

The Cleanse Your Soul scent is so yummy, but not very strong for large rooms.

I agree with ya on that...and I wish it wasn't so. Her scents are amazing...just wish they were stronger!

Melting:

Autumn Walk from ScentSationals tonight...nice but smelled much stronger in the container!

Sounds like some kitchen pics are in order, mp!!

What are the newest BH&G/Scentsational scents for the fall?

Today I found my old CYS stash and tried one called Life is a Love. (?) Not sure about the name, but the scent is roses and currants, I do believe.

HAPPY WEEKEND!

I got a beautiful RAOW from a tartiste' friend, and today I'm gettin' busy with it!

[smilie=th_yahoo]

Red Maple Leaf

Autumn Pear

Autumn Lodge

[smilie=thank_you]

and a leftover from last year:

Vanilla Pumpkin by Can-Do

It smells AMAZING in here. (I think I will ban bacon/sausage cooking by the men this morning and bake some pumpkin donuts instead!)

[smilie=th_yay]

ENJOY YOUR DAY

- Blue Lotus (Candle Dippers) - I like this scent & the throw is fine but I am melting it from a "shape" ("Novelty" style) and it is not as strong as the cup I've tried in the past. I think, overall, the oval cups have better throw and scent than the shapes. I don't see the large oval melts on her website right now...I hope they come back - they are great!

- Grapefruit Jasmine (Candle Dippers) - strong and good!

- Mischievous Lovely (TBG) - :)

Sounds like some kitchen pics are in order, mp!!

[smilie=iagree] [smilie=yes]

(I think I will ban bacon/sausage cooking by the men this morning and bake some pumpkin donuts instead!)

Laurie - I vote yes! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I'm burning B&BW's Leaves candle - awesome scent! [smilie=th_smilies-2] Looks like many areas in the US will experience some cooler temps this weekend. :thyay:

Mpfand....that sounds so pretty! Congrats on your new kitchen...I think that's VERY exciting news!!! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Thanks, Maggie! We are just thrilled with it! :D Debra and Sweet, I'll see what I can do about some pics. ;)

Starting out with Creme Brulee from Paula Deen.

My order is from February of 2011. In addition to the containers disintegrating, the melts themselves are so oily, I have to wash my hands after putting one of the tarts in the melter. Even if she changed the packaging, wouldn't the fragrance oils still get all over the place? Anyway, I love how strong LSC's throws are, but they come at a price IMO.

Yep,mine were from about that time too!

This is such a yummy scent! Today I'm melting Honey Pear Cider from Scentsy, Birthday Cake from Tara's Candle Cottage, and Butterscotch Peaches & Cream from Cleanse Your Soul. The first two I melted yesterday too and loved, the Cleanse Your Soul scent is so yummy, but not very strong for large rooms.

The very first time I ordered from CYS was with Judy a few years back. Those were strong!! Then she did something with the wax and then they were not nearly as strong. And well,since she sold her shop,I haven't purchased from them again.

Today's melts are:

nene's bake shoppe

scentsy pumpkin marshmellow and birthday cake

cccc be thankfull

candles going

apple spice

pumpkin pie

vanilla pound cake votive

pumpkin crunch cake

Today's melts are:

nene's bake shoppe

cccc be thankfull

candles going

apple spice

pumpkin pie

pumpkin crunch cake

Ilove - Your house must smell amazing with those yummy scents going! [smilie=th_sign0162]

I'm melting LSC's Pumpkin Cookie Dough Bread. Cookie Dough Bread is a pretty strong (but good! [smilie=yes] ) scent and I think it overwhelmed the pumpkin cuz my nose isn't smellin any. [smilie=th_pardon] But... I'm a fan of CDB, so all is well. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

edit: Forgot to mention another grocery store find - Twinings teas - Pumpkin Chai & Apple Chai. I tried the Pumpkin Chai today & it's yummy! [smilie=th_blij51]

Happy weekend everyone!

I've been melting LOL Sangria Moon and Vanilla Shake Cake in the living room. Can-Do Raspberry Violet is in the bedroom.

Melting a new one from a recent RTS package delivery...Donut Shop from Tiffany's Candles. This smells amazing! A true donut scent with a sweet cinnamon glaze...love it!!! [smilie=th_00000020] I went to check the site and it seems she has been slammed with orders since my delivery...no RTS and up to 28 business days TAT!! :shock:

Gonna burn Slatkins Cinnamon Sugar Donut with this!

Have a good evenin'.

It was a gorgeous day, sunny but windy. Time to finish up some warm weather scents:

Fresh Strawberry - Village Candle

Passionfruit Vanilla - Colonial - (oldie)

Spieced Grapefruit - Scentsy

Happy weekend everyone!

I've been melting LOL Sangria Moon and Vanilla Shake Cake in the living room. Can-Do Raspberry Violet is in the bedroom.

Raspberry Violet sounds divine! I'm melting Tiffany's Cherry Vanilla Zucchini Bread...yumm! Great scent throw in my large kitchen on my 24 watt plate. ^_^

Yep,mine were from about that time too!

The very first time I ordered from CYS was with Judy a few years back. Those were strong!! Then she did something with the wax and then they were not nearly as strong. And well,since she sold her shop,I haven't purchased from them again.

Today's melts are:

nene's bake shoppe

cccc be thankfull

candles going

apple spice

pumpkin pie

pumpkin crunch cake

That's so sad! I read such great reviews from Candlefind, and was so disappointed with the throw. =( I'm not sure if the editor's review was from awhile ago with the old wax, like you said.