The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Cauldron of Scents

Honeybear - back aways you said you were burning Partylite - any throw from those these days?

Sweet - is Spiced Apple Citrus a new one? I wanna go look for new BH&G scents but it is a looong drive and I want to be sure it will be worth the drive! I get cranky when I drive there and it is the same ol' same ol'.

I going with Scentsy again tonight - Red Candy Apple.

Hi everyone. Hope you all are having a great week! Tonight's scents are:

Tarts

Celtic Moonspice-Front Porch

Apple Dumpling-CFTKR

Candles

Fall Festival-YC

Harvest-YC

I'm burning Slatkin's Marshmallow Fireside and it is a great scent! A little light for me, but might move it to a smaller room since it's currently in the living room. Also melting Tuscadero's Vanilla Frosted Graham. Also a lighter scent. For those of you who have ordered from Tuscadero's, what are some of their stronger scents?

This morning i'm melting the bathing gardens lemon cheesecake its a nice tart smell thats sure to wake me up but not too overpowering as i've only used one cube in my scentsy warmer.

Happy Friday

Starting the day with Berry Bewitching Brew, another left over from last year's fall stash.

Katz, I hope your DH feels better, I second what NMHoneybear said, go on you tube and look up John Sarno . . . IMHO (based on personal experience) pain clinics are nothing more than legalized drug pushers - be afraid - be VERY afraid!

Good Morning! I'm glad it's Friday! Today I'm on a pumpkin kick. I have burning a non-performer YC Spiced Pumpkin. I will burn it but I won't buy this one again. Also trying a new one from Can-Do pumpkin Chai. I am melting for the second day Haley's Insane Zucchini bread. This one is amazing and strong.

I have burning a non-performer YC Spiced Pumpkin. I will burn it but I won't buy this one again.

I have that one in the writing jar candle from Homegoods. It is called Spice. It is very strong!

Katz-I hope your son finds relief from his pain

I will be out for most of the day but have CFTKR Sugar Cookie Latte in 3 melters.

[smilie=th_bb20]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Roserent - It's been quite a while since I've smelled it, but I remember that I liked it 2. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Both those vendors usually have strong scents, so, like U, I'm wondering if it's just a lighter scent. I noticed that Backroad Hobbies carries that scent now.

Ooh, thanks!

Today I have:

- Crimson Candy (Luna Bleu) - good candy scent and good throw in 15 watt plug-in

- Crisp Fall Leaves and Warm Crackling Campfire (both BH&G) - I love these but DH doesn't like Campfire...will change it soon. He like it last week well enough, but today he says it smells like a funeral home. Go figure.

Howdy, howdy! [smilie=th_smilies-1] Today I'm melting Can-Do's Red Currant and Thyme Tea. It's not real strong but it's a pretty, somewhat complex blend. I like it! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Donna's description says, "Top notes of lemon-lime, berry and bergamot, middle-note of thyme, lavender and cassis, and a soft white musk base note."

Hope everybody has a great Friday!

Gail

Howdy all. Yesterday I dove right into my Pure Integrity order. I lit up Pumpkin Pie and melted a cube of South African Freesia. I'm not wild about the PP, and I don't see what so many other people see in it, but this won't prevent me from burning and enjoying it. Actually ditto on the Victorian Christmas. I got both of those mostly based on reputation, and found out that while I'll still enjoy the candles, I'm not in love with the scents. Oh well, I'm excited about the order anyway.

South African Freesia review -- I am extremely picky about florals and will generally only try scents that have reviews along the lines of "oh I never like florals but I love this one!" SAF is a gorgeous scent...smells "true" and not powdery, perfumy, etc. I almost picked up a subtle evergreen note to it. Just beautiful. Very strong too -- I would have rated it "very strong" or "wow" instead of just "strong." DH mentioned how strong it was too. Anyway, this scent has a...a boldness or sharpness to it that I don't think I could take in candle form. I'm not explaining it very well, but this is not a shy scent at all. Try it if you like strong but not cloying florals.

Today I'm melting Amish Friendship Bread by Tiffany's in the living room, Cranberry Woods by Slatkin in the kitchen, and Hocus Pocus by Tiffany's in the bathroom. I'm just wild about Hocus Pocus! I'm letting the Amish Friendship Bread spread a little before I can assess the scent throw (yummy smell, though!). Hope everyone is having a nice Friday! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Debra ~ I've had some luck with the Partylite Scent Plus Melts. There are still a lot I have that I haven't tried yet, but here's what's good: Spice Market, Honeydew, Apple Orchard, and Ginger Pumpkin. The Essence of Lavender was way too light, and the Safari Sunset was too fruity or something for my taste.

BL Blue Raspberry Icee

Beezy Tarts Pink Zucchini Bread

Beezy Tarts Pink Birthday Cake

FP Bamboo Laundry

Homemade All Hallow's Eve

Hope everyones been having a good friday.

This afternoon I melted Rincon scents upsidedown pineapple cake downstairs in a tealight burner. I liked this scent, definitly not as tart as a straight pineapple scent. A friend visited today and she commented that it smelt like marzipan, which I noticed more after she pointed it out. Overall I really liked this scent, a nice fruity spin on bakery. The scent stayed strong the full 4 hours I had it going and still has plenty of scent left for another melting.

I've just started melting Rincon scents lick me all over in my bedroom and am looking forward to snuggling up in bed later to the scent of it.

Sweet - is Spiced Apple Citrus a new one? I wanna go look for new BH&G scents but it is a looong drive and I want to be sure it will be worth the drive! I get cranky when I drive there and it is the same ol' same ol'.

Debra - It's semi-new. It's new for this year, but there are several newer ones (Crisp Fall Leaves) that my store didn't have yet when I went, about 3 weeks ago. I wonder if U called & asked for a certain new scent if they'd check & let U know before U made the trip - ? Or would they put U on hold & never come back. [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

Shortygal - Do U know if LCP's Blue Ribbon Cookies is the same scent as Can-Do's? I luv that scent! [smilie=th_LOVE]

I'm melting LSC's Fried Pie. Seriously yummy! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Not a lot of spice, smells like apple dumplings baking in the oven.

[smilie=th_bb20]

_smileyfacehugging_.gifThank you so much everyone for your well wishes for Seth. I will look up John Sarno for sure because I am so leary of this type of thing.

Puppy: Red Currant and Thyme Tea is an awesome scent from Donna.

THis evening I am melting Can do Prim Wishes and Vanilla Oak.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

Burning Slatkin's Marshmallow Fireside on this cold Autumn night.

Is it strong for you? I love the smell but am not getting a super scent throw out of it like some other of their candles. Maybe it's just a lighter scent?