The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

August's Sizzling Scents

I'm melting the last of my Pink Mousse (Shayz) - this lasted a full two days! Time to change out...

Also have Satsuma Guava (Candle Dippers) in the powder room...very good!

Good Morning friends!

Melting Homespun Goodness from CFTKR...wonderful!

Thanks for all the kind words about Ozzy! He is such a sweet and lovable puppy. So glad we got him! When we first got him, he weighed about 13.5 lbs. Now, at 5 months, he is 38 lbs! He is thriving and we love him bunches!

Maggie, take care girl...I don't even want to think about either of my DS's going away yet! I can only imagine what it feels like!!!! Hugs to you.

trep, thanks for the heads up on the BHG pillars...I love burning pillars!

Okay, need to step away from the computer now...lots of things to do today.

Hugs to all!

Happy Melting!

Morning. [smilie=th_316785e4]

Thanks Debra and Aria. [smilie=th_sml29]

Melting wax gifties from others today...

Cranberry Cornbread from CFTKR....love it! Thought I didn't like cornbread scents but this is [smilie=th_happy096]

Brown Sugar from SMT...Love it too! Sweet and gooey.

[smilie=thank_you] both!!

Also: Paradise from DT upstairs.

Aria, Ozzy sure has grown! He looks like such a sweet puppy! :wub:

Melting Blue Ribbon Cookies from Can-Do.

Yeah Sweet, when he gets back on campus he can take a bus/train home in about 1 hour.

:thyay: - that sounds do-able!

I'm melting CFTKR's Nutmeg Nellies. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Another nice, cooler day here & it's really putting me in the mood for fall smellies! [smilie=th_excited-1]

I've been melting more Shayz: Cappuccino Mocha (decent throw and smells nice) and Apple Strudel (nice, light apple-cinnamon scent with good throw...no strudel, though!).

They are mingling in the hall and traveling upstairs...a good combo!

Hi Sunday melters. I'm sniffing Nene's Orange Pound Cake this afternoon. Plus candles galore - same from earlier this week. I'm wanting to light a new candle or two, but must finish up these first.

Melting CFTKR Cotton Candy Frosting. The CFTKR Lemon Sugar & Candied Violets is still going strong from yesterday -36 hours straight so far. This tart is at least 2 years old.

Maggie-Good Luck to your DS!

Is this your first child off to college? This is the first time in 10 years I haven't had to send anyone back to school. Hugs to you-its not easy!! You will get used to it though.

Thanks Michele...yep...he is the first one to go. My eldest DD stayed at home and went to a college & training school nearby so I have never gone through this before. I never imagined how difficult it would be...I used to wonder what other people were upset about. Now I know.

Changing the melters:

Maple Pecan Rolls from SMT...a gift from a CF pal! Thanks!

Front Porch's Country Berry Hotcakes and Morning Maple Syrup from my swap box. Thanks!

Good Evening, Friends

Last weekend of summer vacation - back to school tomorrow here.

:o

Trying not to stress here about DD#3 driving to school for the first time ever . . .

and my youngest DS starting MIDDLE SCHOOL

:(

Enjoying a beautiful scent - Indonesian Teak by Candle Dippers

:)

Have a good night everyone.

[thanks, Maggie for commiserating with me]

Wow, Laurie - you have a lot going on! Lots of "news"!

Today has been help-the-relatives day - so very little melting. I found a pretty pillar from Illumnations (I miss them!) in their closet called Tropical Rainforest. It was alone and unloved so am giving it a home. Since it has been cool enough tonight I am burning it.

Hi everyone! Tonight's scents are:

Candles:

Ice Cream Shop-Slatkin

Chocolate Chip Cookie-Village

Tarts:

Birthday Cake-Kim's

Almond Cookie-Shayz

Good Morning! On this rainy Monday I'm melting from Crossroads Cider. So far so good. Spending the day getting my girls ready for first day of school tomorrow. The summer seems to go by too fast.

th_blij51.gifGood morning!

I am melting CHS Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough cloud_9.gif This one is making me want a chocolate peanut butter egg that you would see around Easter lol.

Good Morning Earlybirds...lol

Melting Cafe Cappucino Latte` from YOCC

DH installed the invisible fence for Ozzy yesterday. We'll start training him today.

Lots to do today...getting ready to go on vacation tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone!

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good morning time to start another week starting my day off with Harvest from Can do and Blue Hawaiian from Haley's HS..hope you all have a great Monday.

- Egyptian Musk (Candeldippers) in powder room...nice & fresh in there!

- Pumpkin Zucchini Bread (Shayz) - good throw and good scent. Not sure if I smell any pumpkin but it is a medium-spiced zucchini bread for me.

- Good Morning (TBG) - straight coffee, very nice! All the other coffee scents I've tried so far have had some other notes besides coffee (not a bad thing, but not straight coffee).

- Heat Wave (CFTKR) - great, strong scent for my workout room...now I just have to make time to actually work out in there...