The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

August's Sizzling Scents

Morning... [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Laurie...you sure have lots happening right now...life can really pile things on sometimes! <<HUGS>>

Twinsmom...Good luck to your girls tomorrow! I agree...this summer has gone WAY too fast.

Aria...Enjoy your vacation!!!! :)

Melting

Shayz Apple Butter Caramel this morning....yum.

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning!

Melting LSC Vanilla Praline Zucchini Bread and LSC Pink Clouds. These are both fantastic scents.

Just placed an order for lots of LSC's new Fall scents. They sounded great and I couldn't resist. I have really cut down on my ordering so this is it for awhile.

My latest scents have been CYS Candy Girl and Can-Do Lavender Silk.

DH and I recently found out that we'll be moving halfway across the country in December, so I'm on continued wax lockdown at least until then. I won't get through my whole stash in that time, but I can avoid adding to what we'll have to move and even reduce it a bit.

Hi there!

Sweet ~ Our kids went back to school last week. Whew! The summer sure flew by, didn't it?!

Aria ~ Hope you have an awesome vacation. [smilie=yes]

For the evening I've put on LSC Pumpkin Marshmallow Chai. Not quite as strong as I would like, but nice nonetheless.

Have a good night, all!

Burning YC Cinnamon Sticks and melting YC Harvest...it's a cool evening and I'm starting to feel Fall-ish!

Aria - Have a fun vacation! Is Ozzy going too? [smilie=th_snoopy]

I'm melting FP's Sugar Cookie Dough Bread. This is droolworthy! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

sweet, Ozzy will be staying in a kennel while we are gone. We're going to Cedar Point on Wednesday and Soak City on Thursday and coming home on Friday. No doggies allowed. I am hoping he will be okay and not too freaked out. It's a pretty nice kennel out in the country and each dog has their own space and can go outside through a doggie door anytime they want. I will miss my Ozzy a lot!

Looking forward to our vacation. Don't think I'll have my computer with me, so I'll be missing everyone and will have to catch up on all the melties when I return!

Have a great night everyone

Evenin' all.

DH and I recently found out that we'll be moving halfway across the country in December, so I'm on continued wax lockdown at least until then. I won't get through my whole stash in that time, but I can avoid adding to what we'll have to move and even reduce it a bit.

Christy...I hope this move is good news for you! :)

Sweet...That's a great scent!! YUM!

Melting:

Sticky Pumpkin Sugar Cookie and Pumpkin Pops from Tara's Candle Cottage...really enjoying these! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Good Morning! Back to school today! This morning I'm burning a candle by Slatkin's Fireside Marshmallow and melting a tart from Crossroads in Cider. Hope everyone has a great day.

Good Morning eatdrink059.gif

Melting Sugar Cookie Zucchini from YOCC...love it yum.gif

Ozzy is extra peppy this morning for some reason. He's chasing his tail right now.

Got to finish packing and taking the boys for haircuts this morning.

Happy Melting everyone vacation.gif

Finishing up from yesterday afternoon:

- Wildberry Corn Pudding (Sniff My Tarts) - I love the scent...good throw but not terribly long lasting (a few hours, though :))

- Sugarmint (Candle Dippers) - pretty nice mint!

[smilie=th_blij51] Good Morning...

Aria... [smilie=th_c2e41937] HAVE FUN!!! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

This morning it's:

Pumpkin Apple Butter from Hickory Ridge Prims

Pumpkin & Praline Creme from LSC

Pumpkin Marshmallow Grahams from LSC...all smell [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] ...feeling Fallish lately. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Upstairs: Farmhouse Cedar & Saffron from CanDo...a big fav!!!

Have a good one. :)

Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Maggie ~ All of your pumpkin scents sound amazing! I can't wait for Fall...and with it comes the famous hot-air balloon festival here in New Mexico. So pretty! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

LSC Strawberry Mallow Bread

LSC Pumpkin Marshmallow Latte

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good Morning!

2nd day of school and no major disasters . . . yet! Fingers crossed - lol

;)

As for melting, it seems I have been cursed with 4 tarts that will not die

:o

2 are Indonesian Teak by CandleDippers, very warm and earthy

1 is Between the Sheets, also by CandleDippers, very fresh and laundry-ish

and Pink Almond by MyPalVal, just sweet, pink goodness!

:D

I kinda want to change the warmers . . . but . . . . these are so wonderful and STILL going . . . decisions, decisions!

:huh:

Have a great day

I'm melting Cupid's Mischief Cake from LOL. This is my favorite red velvet cake scent - so strong! I first received it in a swap last spring, and it truly won me over!

Finishing up from yesterday afternoon:

- Wildberry Corn Pudding (Sniff My Tarts) - I love the scent...good throw but not terribly long lasting (a few hours, though :))

I have to edit this...I moved this into another room and it has been going in there for many more hours now!

I also added Pink Grapefruit (Shayz) - it is good but I like Pink Lemons tons more :)

Good morning

enjoying my day off from work and my new LSC order.

I was not sure if they had to cure since they were RTS.

Melting LSC Passion Berry Ice tea and Cucumber Melon.

I want to take pictures of my order before I will start melting, they are SO CUTE.

:hello: everybody!

Aria, thanks for sharing Ozzy's picture. What a darling, smoochable little guy he is!

Our house guest went back home to Iowa. DH and he had an awesome visit, and now it's my turn for fun. Time for a wax fiesta all morning, noon, and night! :confettistars: First up is Can-Do's Jamaica Me Crazy. Is this one totally divine, or is it just that I've missed my melting so much? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] A little of each, methinks.

Have a terrific Tuesday, friends!

Gail