The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

August's Sizzling Scents

My son has Merlin's Forest by CFTKR in his room - I absolutely LOVE this! Even DH noticed when he went in Zack's room and said "you need to get us some of that"!

Laurie - You heard the man....get shoppin! [smilie=th_23_32_7] Glad your DD came to visit - have fun! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Yoo Hoo! Sweet! Did you see that Crossroads is now offering Crumbles?

Thanks Aria - I like the crumbles! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

I'm melting TDC's Spice Cake. [smilie=th_cc15]

Tonight I'm burning a large oval two-wick candle from Colonial Candle. The scent is Winter Pine, and it really does smell like the forest!

I had stashed this candle away in a closet for about 18 months, completely forgetting about it. When I found it, the fragrance was just as strong as the day that I bought it! I love shopping in the stash!

Tonight I'm burning a large oval two-wick candle from Colonial Candle. The scent is Winter Pine, and it really does smell like the forest!

I had stashed this candle away in a closet for about 18 months, completely forgetting about it. When I found it, the fragrance was just as strong as the day that I bought it! I love shopping in the stash!

I'm glad your 18 month candle is still good and strong. Winter pine sounds good too.

Tonight I'm melting Candledippers - Lemon Verbena

[smilie=th_E_JUMP16667] I thought I posted this morning, but alas, I do not see my post! [smilie=th_gif]

This morning, I had:

Downstairs: Wildberry Mousse Zuchinni Bread from SMT (LOVED!) I very much dislike bakery but this was amazing. Everyone in the house commented and it lasted a looooong time. Really enjoyed this!

Also: Pumpking marshamallow cheesecake by SMT. Ok, it was a good scent, very strong throw, but I just didn't like it. Way too sweet, almost sticky sweet smelling if that makes sense. I needed more pumpkin and less cheesecake!

Upstairs: China Rain by Haley's Heavenly Scents. Love love love love love this scent. [smilie=th_fabulous1] However, my tarts just don't seem very strong They aren't that old, so I am a bit confused about what happened to my wonderful smelling tarts. Hmmm.

This evening, I switched out my 2 downstairs warmers and added a china rain to each. I am hoping maybe this will throw and smell a bit better. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

I have made two orders over the last 3 days. I shouldn't have, but I have so I have a lot of melting to do. Kids back to school on Wednesday and I will have at least 5 warmers going. Cannot wait! what a treat!

[smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

Jennifer

I am melting scent called Joyfull Laughter from Scensationals. Description says it is cotton flower with citrus and musk. Great bedroom scent. Love it.

I think I will make another trip to Walmart soon.

Jules - I'm just glad it still had scent. Sometimes, candles get shoved to the back of the closet and "lost" for ages. :)

I'm jealous of you all who are finding autumn waxies at Walmart. I have checked several, and struck out at each one.

I'm melting Apple Noel from CFTKR in the living room, and Pumpkin Crunch Cake from Kim's Tart Candles in the kitchen. Starting to smell good in here!

Happy Tuesday! B)

Dug into my "Bakery" basket this morning and pulled out:

Zucchini Pound Cake from YOCC....AMAZING!!! :wub:

Have a good one. ^_^

- Lemondrops & Violets (Candle Dippers) - strong throw...no lemon...floral perfumey. Nice.

- WoodWick Mango Passionfruit jar candle - got it yesterday from TJ Maxx. I was curious about wood wicks. It is burning nicely but I can't hear the crackle unless I am a few inches from the jar. So, curious no more!

- Cheryl's Plum Crazee - nice fruity scent! Not very strong but strong enough and lasts a long time. Cheryl's tarts seem to be lighter on throw but the scents are nice and they last a while. "Company" scents for me...good but not overpowering (the ones I've tried so far). I have a 15-watt melter in my bedroom that is best for Dream Tarts and Cheryl's have done well in this one, too.

Good Morning !

rain-cloud.gif

It's darkened up and thundering here, more rain coming - we are having to mow the lawn twice a week as it is, with all the rain! I don't really mind it if I don't have to go out, dark house is a great excuse for candles, KWIM?

candle3.gif

In my bathroom, I have a little candle from Haleys Heavenly Scents - Sea Breeze

in the kitchen, I have the candle I made from CFTKR tarts with lo-throw - Amber & Musk

Beach Vacation candle from YC in the living room

Tarts:

Violet Lime by Candle Dippers (LOVE LOVE LOVE this one) in the living room

Waterfall Cascade by Candle Dippers in the hallway and kitchen

Candyland by Cozy Cottage in one bathroom, still have to change out the Chillaxin in the other bathrooms

Fluffy Pink Candy by my pal Val in the family room

Merlin's Forest by CFTKR still going in my son's room. When I went to turn it on this morning, his room still smelled like it. I remember the first time i got this tart in a sampler from Carol, I had just started melting in my son's room, and was using a flat warmer with a coffee cup, and this was the tart that would not die. I would only turn it on for a few hours while he was in school, and then turn it off before he came home (didn't want melted wax with a jumpin-around boy in there) and it literally lasted months! I definitely need to stock up on this one - I love how it smells.

[smilie=th_ecd36868]

Having a GREAT time visiting with my DD Mel, I have missed her so badly, it's been like old times having her here (you'd think she's been gone for years the way i sound, she just moved out in June lol)

[smilie=th_cuddle-1]

Have a great day, friends!

Melting CFTKR Cinnamon Zucchini....oddly, not a huge thrower. Most ZB scents throw like crazy. I am thinking it is the weather...cloudy, cool with 100% humidity.

Grocery shopping today, but planning on taking the boys to the beach tomorrow.

Have a great day and happy melting

Good Afternoon: Melting an "oldie" but a "goodie", Blue Gecko Bellissima Bella.

Oh wow

that was my BIG fave.

Amazing you still have them!

I have couple of Blue Geckos but no more Bella.

Trep - That's downright cool 4 U for the middle of August isn't it? Sounds wonderful! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I'm melting YC's MacIntosh Spice. This is from last fall and it kept well, wasn't crumbly as some can get. I have a few left from last fall & figured I'd better melt em so I can get some of their new fall scents when they have their $1 sale. ;) Anyone heard when that'll be?