The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

August's Sizzling Scents

Hi everyone. It's been a very busy week. This is what I have been melting: Bountiful Blessing from Front Porch and Greek Fig & Black Currant from YC. I'm also burning: Ice Cream Shop, mini from BBW.

Michele~ I usually pour out my wax hot so I haven't noticed that about BL tarts...but that does kinda drive me nutz!

candlelove, I've melted a few BL tarts lately...I put the dish in the freezer and they've just dropped out...I put the cooled dish with wax in the freezer upside down and many of the tarts just fall out when frozen. Shayz don't do that but I just poke down the edge of the frozen wax with a knife blade and then the wax usually pops out.

I meant when I am putting them in the melter I am having trouble getting them out of the cup so I can melt them. I guess I wasn't very clear.

I am glad the weather has cleared up here. The sun is out for now. DD and her friends headed down to the beach. I don't know how I would have kept them entertained otherwise.

I meant when I am putting them in the melter I am having trouble getting them out of the cup so I can melt them.

lol ! :) I know whatcha mean...I need advice on this myself. It does take some effort to pop them out of the cups!

Hi everyone!

I have LSC Lavender mallow bread going in the living room, it is amazing! [smilie=th_Drglar]

Nene's Toasted marshmallow going in the kitchen, very yummy.

Scentsy Grape granita in the bedroom and Lemon Lavender in the bathroom. Love it :)

[smilie=th_bb20]

Maggiemae - what's the verdict on the Hickory Ridge Prims? Yay or nay? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

I'm melting Thompson's Snickerdoodle. My sis surprised me with a bag of Thompson's crumbles she found in a local gift shop. What a keeper! Oh....my sis and the scent! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Sweet...the verdict is: :thyay:

I am loving them...I left and came back and my house smells GREAT!!! It's still super strong after 9 hours. By the way, you've got a great sis to give you waxies! LOL :D

Mala~ That Lavender Mallow Bread is D-licious!!!

Michele~ OHHHH! Sorry, I didn't read your post correctly the first time. [smilie=yes] I know what you mean now but I haven't had that happen with BL tarts. They always are loose in the cups for me. Although, I have had it happen with LSC tarts and then I have to "peel" the cup off. I cut a tiny snip in the edge of the rim of the cup and then peel it.

Good night all. :)

Good Morning!

Starting the day with Scentsationals Green Apple and CBV Cucumber Cantaloupe

Have a great day everyone!

Trep - It's cool here today, too. [smilie=th_c61] Might even have to put a light sweater on, which is A-ok with me.

I'm burning CrossRoad's Oatmeal Cookie candle. I'm really liking this candle - great scent and nice burn! With all their purdy label choices I think I might *need* one for autumn. [smilie=th_c032]

[smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] Trep and Sweet...59 degrees and cool? WOW...can I have some of that? It's hot and humid here...what else is new? [smilie=th_sign0164]

Popped in Divine Cake from Haley's Heavenly Scents...smells great!

Have a great Saturday! :)

Added two candles...

Slatkin Summer Boardwalk

Coyer Blackberry Patch

[smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] Trep and Sweet...59 degrees and cool? WOW...can I have some of that? It's hot and humid here...what else is new? [smilie=th_sign0164]

MaggieMae - I'll do my best to send it 2 U. ;) Sounds like you're having what we had a few days ago. Ugh. :wacko:

I'm going to melt CFTKR's Sweet Harvest Pumpkin. I put it on a while ago and just realized I'm not smelling anything. [smilie=th_scratch] Checked the melter & saw the tart hadn't melted...melter's not working. [smilie=crap] I have another one :thyay: , so I changed it out and plugged it in....should be smelling good soon. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Melting Coconut Cream Pie from Back Road Hobbies in the loft, kitchen and family room and Salty Sea Air, also from Back Road Hobbies in my office. Enjoy the week-end, everyone!

- Shayz Stargazing Lily is still going strong from two days ago

- CBV Watercress & Aloe - very nice fresh scent!

- Cheryl's Agava Tequiliana Cacao - love the scent but it is on the light side...I am trying a few Cheryl's today because I want to buy some candles from her as they are on Facebook sale ending today. Candles are always light to me so the strength doesn't matter if I'm ordering candles.

- Brandied Pear (Cheryl's) - nice but very light

- Vanille Anise (Cheryl's) - smells nothing like the description...this one is very strong and quite mint-ish. I had to change it because I don't like mint much. If I ever do a swap box, this will go in it...any mint fans? we can trade :)

MaggieMae - I'll do my best to send it 2 U. ;)

Sounds good to me...thanks! [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

Changed the upstairs melter:

Lavender Passion from LSC....boy, I love her Lavender blends!!! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Vanille Anise (Cheryl's) - smells nothing like the description...this one is very strong and quite mint-ish. I had to change it because I don't like mint much.

Roserent - Thanks for letting us know. I'm kinda disappointed. :( She doesn't have a scent description up yet, but, from the name.... I'd expect it to smell like vanilla & anise. I had that on my list to try, but I'm not a big fan of mint either, so off the list it goes.

I'm burning CrossRoads Oatmeal Cookie candle again. Yummm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

coffee.gif Hello friends!

Melting Sour Cream Spice Cake from Connie at YOCC...smells really great!