The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Burst of Scents

Today, I have:

- Hyacinth (Dream Tarts) - nice & not heavy floral

- Wildberry Corn Pudding (Sniff My Tarts) - I love Wildberry and Corn Pudding tarts - the combo is pretty good

werkn4wax...you could try Country Light Candles for Frankincense and Myrrh:

http://www.countrylightcandle.com/aromatherapy.html

I tried a set of the Aromatherapy tea lights years ago and found the throw to be quite light except for the "Tranquility & Sedating" which was stronger than the others. The scents were all nice. If she would make them in tarts, I would try them again (I have much better luck with tarts than candles).

Good luck with your search!

WONDERFUL!! Thanks so much for the info, I will go take a look :)

I'm melting Lessie's Coco Mint Frost from Can-Do. It's one of my all time faves and perfect for this 104 degree day. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Gail

Good Afternoon!

Aria...I know what you mean about the Indian Bread scents, but I got some wax gifties from a pal and the Sweet Apple Indian Bread and Sugar Cookie Indian Bread are really GOOD! :) Have you tried those?

Gail...Stay cool! 104 is truly HOT!!!

Melting:

Swan Creek Apples & Spice...from a CF pal. Thanks...smells great!

CFTKR Sweet Apple Indian Bread...CF pal giftie...this one is mostly the apple and I love it! Thanks! :)

Sweet Fixations Freak Show...not my thing...I love donuts, funnel cake, cotton candy and apples but all together is not working for me..I also think that the cups are throwing much better than the scallops for this vendor.

Have a good one. :)

Good morning! :)

Been MIA for a few days spending time with DH before he had to fly off again. :(

Starting my day with a cup of Gloria Jean's Blueberry Morning coffee and thinking about adding a Krispy Kreme donut. [smilie=th_scratch]

Thanks, Aria for reminding me about YOCC. Heard she is having a sale this weekend and want to try her out for the first time.

Scents for the day:

McCall's Laura's Lemon Loaf

Country Home Scents Lime Cooler ~ a gift from a sweet CF friend and the only one from CHS that I have ever had (plotting an order currently, so wanted to see how it throws)

Swan Creek Amber Musk

Swan Creek Gingerbread

Homemade Apple Streusel

Enjoy your day! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

More added:

- Lavender Blue Sugar (Front Porch) - nice floral touch to this...sometimes I smell the Blue Sugar and sometimes I smell more flowers. Interesting & I really like it!

- Tonka Truck (CBV) - really nice but it is not very strong...I think the air conditioner is blowing the scent around too much!

Hey all... :hello:

Melting

LS Sweet Grass & Cedar...I have been searching for the "perfect" freshly mown grass scent for years. I wanted that sweet scent that is a synonym for "summer"....Pam has captured it in wax. [smilie=th_fabulous1] Think I might have to stockpile this. :rolleyes:

LSC Island Relaxation upstairs...great lavender coconut scent...strong! [smilie=yes]

Good morning wubclub.gif

Melting a super duper favorite...CFTKR Sour Cream Spice Cake cancan1.gif

Maggie, I think I have one of the Apple IB tarts...have not melted it yet, but I do love apple anything...keeping my fingers crossed! Yep, Sweet Grass & Cedar smells just like fresh cut grass to me too!!!! I think TDC also carries that scent...just sayin'...lol

honeybear, you will love YOCC! Connie is just as sweet as can be and her tarts are awesome!!! Any of her ZB scents are fantastic as well as Cider Donuts, Lemon Lava Cake, Sugar Cookie Dough Bread and so many others. Anything I've ever ordered has been fantastic.

Have a wonderful day friends and happy melting!

Thanks for the tip on Sweet Grass and Cedar Aria!!! LOL....I'm needing to place an order there at some point for some Spice Cake, anyways! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Good Morning All :)

Melting:

Aunt Nena's Island Nectar...amazing and delicious!

LOL's Hotel California from my swap box... [smilie=th_biggestgrin] great!

Have a good one. :)

Good morning, friends! [smilie=The_Hi]

Aria ~ All of the YOCC scents that you mentioned sound awesome. They will be on my list, for sure! [smilie=yes]

Haley's Iced Cinnamon Donuts

TBG Vanda Orchid

Homemade Euphoria

Same Swan Creek Amber Musk from yesterday ~ very nice scent

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

It's hot, hot, hot here. We're under an excessive heat warning with temps nearing 115. The only place to be is either inside with the A/C or in the pool! I've been cleaning with my new Dyson all morning. Our old vacuum was 12 years old and finally gave out. As a person who finds great satisfaction in cleaning, something like a new vacuum makes me happy. :D Melting Buttercream & Coconut from Back Road Hobbies. Not getting much from this so I may change it out soon.

TBG Vanda Orchid

What is this like? :) And do you like it? I wanted to order it last time but I had to cut some and that was one of the cuts...:(

Today I melted:

- Briar Patch (Scentsible Scents) - very nice...the throw was quite light but I think that would be good for when I have company and don't want to melt something crazy and/or strong.

- Pink Raspberry (Shayz) - this was a warm pink sugar - pretty mellow and nice!

- Tonka Truck (CBV) - still going from yesterday for a while.