The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Burst of Scents

Just have one candle burning this evening...Swan Creek's Rosemary...love this scent. This was sent as my free candle in my last order and I am so glad because this scent is a winner! It's lovely, herbal and relaxing.

sweet, yep, Tiger is a big ol' baby when it comes to thunder and fireworks too! He freaks out and hides until the coast is clear.couch.gif

debra, I had to giggle at your office story1sm016Giggle.gif...how funny that you came to the rescue!thslider_hi5.gif

roserent, that Kindred Spirits sounds like a scent I would like...will have to remember to order it next time I place an order at Scentsible Scents. Thanks for the great description!

trep, love retail therapy! Isn't it funny how some new waxies can make your day? happydance.gif

Loving the scents everyone is melting and burning...this is my favorite thread here on the forum! luvthisplace.gif

Hope everyone has a great night nykisssmiles.gif

Tonight I am burning candles-

YC Pineapple Cilantro

YC Christmas at the Beach

YC Sun & Sand

YC Fresh Meadows

YC Beach Flowers

YC votives in Beach Wood

Everybody has some really nice scents going.

Aria-I really enjoy this thread too.

Good Night everyone!!

Good Evening All.... [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Been a long day...

Just got back from the fireworks with my kids and Dad...it was nice. :)

Aria...Poor Tiger...I hate to see them so upset by things! It breaks my heart cause they can't understand. :(

Your scent combo of espresso and fritters sounds YUMMO! :)

Changed up the melters...

Orchid Lake Coconut Caramel Cookie

Homemade Caramel Walnut from a pal...smells great...thanks! :)

Christy~ I loved your idea of keeping some tarts that you want to melt separate...so I copied! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] It seems to be working nicely! Right now I'm picking out of a mailing box but once I get a reduction in stash I'll use one of my pretty boxes for it! Thanks for the idea!

Started these yesterday afternoon so started them up again today:

- Sea Kelp (Tara's) - more floral than I expected and good throw; pretty good

- Aromatherapy Relaxation (TBG) - lovely! The first time I melted this, I only used one cube and it was too light. Two cubes give a great throw!

- Rich Vanilla Champagne (TBG) - a favorite - great throw from only one cube - big room, too!

- Absinthe (TBG) - so good! Great throw with this one, too!

I agree with the above posts - thanks, everyone for posting here...I love adding to my wish list based on your reports !

It is also nice to know that you all like some of the things I already have, waiting in my stash(es)!

hot_dogs_4.gif Good Morning! I am up early with Ozzy. He keeps trying to eat the cat food...thinks he's a cat I guess...chases the laser mouse too. It's pretty funny since he's all paws right now!

First melt of the day is CFTKR Lemon Pizzelle...super good, sweet bakery scent.

There is a heat advisory in effect here today...temps in the high 90's and very humid. It already feels like a sauna out there. We didn't make any plans to go anywhere since DH is leaving for Mexico tomorrow anyway. We're just hanging out at home in the AC! DH did get some fireworks for tonight...DS#2 adores fireworks.

Maggie, I've been experimenting with mixing coffee and bakery scents together in the same melter and it works really well! ZB scents mix especially well with coffee scents. drool.gif

Hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th! grillsmile1.gif

th_316785e4.gif Good morning & Happy 4th!

I am starting off today with Frosted Lemon Cookie from LSC th_FULL_O17.gif It is going to be a humid day with thunderstorms happening off and on. I am a bit tired anyway, so I am ok with not doing anything major hehe. I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday! cool.gif

Good morning and Happy 4th of July!!! [smilie=th_aola]

I have CFTKR Tropical Zucchini going at work this morning, very yummy as are all of Carol's ZBs :)

What do you all have planned for today and this evening?

Happy 4th of July

DD#1 is having a big party on the deck today. Wonder where I will be today? Probably inside reading a book. [smilie=th_200911025310]

Melting:

Dulcet from CYS

Orange Coconut Crunch from Whiff and Sniff....boo hoo...so sad they are gone. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Happy July 4th!!

I am up early with Ozzy. He keeps trying to eat the cat food...thinks he's a cat I guess.

Aria - My pup eats the cats food, 2 [smilie=th_pardon] & had to put it somewhere he can't reach it. I wonder if he really likes it or hopes if he eats their food they'll starve ta defs and disappear. :rolleyes:

I'm melting CFTKR's Stuffed French Toast - yummm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Was sitting in bed ready to turn the light off last nite when the tornado sirens went off. [smilie=crap] Had some strong storms go thru, but thankfully, no tornadoes formed. Looks like the steamy heat will be here thru the weekend. :wacko:

Happy 4th of July! I am going to a pool party at a friends house this afternoon, but I think DH and I will just lay low this evening. He has to be up for work at 5 am tomorrow. The kids both have plans with friends. I'm melting Blue Ribbon Cookies from Can-Do and Blackberry Thumbprint Cookies from Aunt Nena's. I'm about to make deviled eggs and am hoping the smell doesn't completely take over.

Cindy, I'm so glad you were spared a tornado. We're only supposed to hit 98 today, which is cool for us this time of year. It's cloudy with a 30% chance of rain, too. Stay safe and cool today, everyone!

Sweet...tornado sirens? So scary!!! [smilie=th_yellow5] I am glad you are ok!!!

Mpfand~ Enjoy your party! [smilie=th_drinks]

The above mentioned scents were not doing anything...maybe they are too old...particularly the W&S one. The CYS are not "that" old but maybe a bad batch.

Keeping with the patriotic theme...I'm going with a blue wax with red, yellow and white sparkles...

Rainbow Apothecary from The Bathing Garden.

Happy 4th of July!

Sweet ~ We lived in Indiana for a couple of years when the girls were little and always hated those tornado sirens. It is one of the biggest things that I "don't" miss about the Midwest. Glad the tornadoes passed you by.

Aria ~ Our little Yorkie thinks she is a cat, too. [smilie=th_giggle] I catch her in the utility room where the cat food is and when I am doling out cat treats, she is right there! [smilie=yes]

Shayz Pink Strawberry Jam in the bathroom

Homemade Lavender in the bedroom

MJP Lemon Ice Box Cupcakes in the med room

MJP Caramel Johnny Cakes in the great room

FP Espresso Hazelnut Coffee in the kitchen

Homemade Apple Mango Tango in the utility room

Off to make a yummy bow-tie pasta salad for our barbeque later. Guess I better go wake up my youngest vampire. She wanted to make Deviled Eggs today. :rolleyes:

Have a great day, all! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Ohhh, you had my favorite! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] Paradise. Have you tried Mojito from Nene's Kitchen? Its similar to me, and just as yummy.

Yes, I've tried Mojito! Gotta love those citrusy ones!

Christy~ I loved your idea of keeping some tarts that you want to melt separate...so I copied! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] It seems to be working nicely! Right now I'm picking out of a mailing box but once I get a reduction in stash I'll use one of my pretty boxes for it! Thanks for the idea!

Awesome, glad I could help! I feel overwhelmed if I try to choose from my entire stash every time. It's much easier and more convenient to pull out 2-3 weeks' worth of scents at a time and then select from that. The mailing box thing can give you a good goal to work toward! I could use a prettier box myself.

I briefly debated melting LOL Da Bomb Poppz today but went with LB Creamy Candy instead. Happy 4th everyone!

:thyay:

Earlier this afternoon I melted Celtic Moonspice Sugar Cookie Dough Bread by an unk vendor from a CF pal. Deeeelish! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] It's too hot in here now, so I've shut the melter down for the day. [smilie=th_ee29] IDK...it's nice having a day off in the middle of the week, but I sure hope I remember to go to work in the morning. :blink: You'd think the alarm going off would be a clue, but it kinda felt like a Saturday today. [smilie=th_pardon]

Happy 4th of July Everyone!

I took the time out to watch the fireworks over Niagara Falls, NY, USA and see the Niagara Falls, Ontario, CA display. I was grilling today and thought to myself when I was making dessert that I should melt a candle from my website that inspires the essence of the 4th.

Sunrise Creek - Strawberry Peach Pie

14221.gif

It was amazing scent kept me working up until the firework display!

I know what you mean, Sweet - I keep thinkin' it is Sunday - so I will be happy to find that it is Saturday already in a couple of days. Btw - what do you do when the siren goes off? It sounds pretty scary!

Sun! We saw sun today! [smilie=snoopy]

Tonight I have my patriotic melters out, melting Red Berry Tea from Scentsy and also Dream Tarts Botanical.

Starting the day with Vanilla Bean from Scentsationals. Had a scare after we went to bed last night. DS kept going in and out of the front door so finally I got up to see what was going on. He had smelled smoke in his room and was investigating. Apparently someone set something on fire but we never could see where it was. Made it a little tense to go back to sleep considering we live smack in the woods and it is tinder dry everywhere. At any rate, it all turned out OK for us at least. I wish people would be more careful until we get some rain.