The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

What's Heating Up in June?

Shortygal - Whatcha think of that one? I really like it -a good 'comfort' type scent 4 me. :wub:

It is a very comforting warm scent :) DH walked in and said it smelled like Flinstones Vitamins th_idontknow.gif I think his sniffer is broken or something, he always thinks my tarts smell like something weird lol.

Good morning....melting Sugar Cookie Zucchini from CFTKR [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Aria, if you have a "View" drop-down menu at the top of your screen (not sure if this would be for Macs only or if this would work for PCs too), check there for a "zoom in" option.

We did lose power yesterday for several hours in the late afternoon/early evening. The storm came up very suddenly. I didn't know when power would come back on and was so relieved when it did...DH and I are having friends over for homemade peach ice cream tonight, and we wouldn't have been able to make it without power! Sadly most of the awesome Georgia peaches were gone from Trader Joe's last night, so I had to use mediocre mealy peaches instead. Hope it still turns out OK.

Last night (pre- and post-outage) I melted LSC Hollanburst and today it's SH Fruit Loop Cupcakes (a favorite from pretty much anywhere).

Thanks Christy for the reply. I have a pc, not a mac. I have tried so many things and nothing is working. [smilie=th_gif]Sorry to hear you lost power....peach ice cream sounds yummy. How did it turn out?

Aria - I know what you mean. When I got a new computer the font on the boards was smaller. I never could figure out a way to just make the entire forum font bigger. [smilie=th_scratch] Did this happen when U got your new laptop, or do you mean the font here was ok for U yesterday, but not today? [smilie=th_angry7] Maybe U could post in the 'help' section & the admin's might see it & have a suggestion.

Shortygal - Whatcha think of that one? I really like it -a good 'comfort' type scent 4 me. :wub:

I'm melting BL's Creamy Lemon Custard from a CF pal. [smilie=thank_you] Sooooo good! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

sweet, it just happened yesterday and it's just the CF board. All of the fonts are smaller. I mean really tiny! I am not sure what happened. I think I will ask in the help section....maybe I can get some help for both of us! That Creamy Lemon Custard sounds fantastic!

Off to post in the help section.....

- Earth Meets Sky (Universal Voodoo) - smells more like lilac the longer it cures...very nice and one clamshell cube is sooo strong!

- Tuscan Herb (LSC) - I really like this one - much more than I thought I would.

- Oak Moss (Dream Tarts) - this is very floral, a bit perfumey. The throw is good. I've found with Dream Tarts that most of them have the best throw in my regular 15-watt melter (not a wall plug-in). Also, a lot of them throw better if I melt, let cool, and then re-melt.

Good Morning :)

Lots of different things going here today...loved the candles so much yesterday that I'm doing lots today. Gotta burn them while I'm home.

Upstairs I had Beach Daisy going from a CF friend...that went for days and was super strong. Excellent. Thanks!!

Finally changing to LSC Pine Mint Blossoms

Downstairs melting

TDC Toasted Marshmallow from a CF pal...thanks!

CFTKR Coconut Sugar Cookie from my lovely swap box...thanks!

TDC Vanilla Silk

Burning

McCalls Sugar Plum

McCalls Banana Bread

Coyer Blackberry Patch

Brookside layered candle between Rain and Linen

Homemade Vaniglia Del Madagascar from a CF pal...thanky!

Have a good one. :)

sweet, it just happened yesterday and it's just the CF board. All of the fonts are smaller. I mean really tiny! I am not sure what happened. I think I will ask in the help section....maybe I can get some help for both of us!

Aria - I don't think you could have done anything to make that happen, cuz all we do is post. [smilie=th_confused3] Hopefully the admins will C your question in the help section. If not, email Christina or Cyn.

So glad to C TS Debby moving outta Florida. Hope our peeps there are ok. Those wildfires in CO are still outta control & we have some CF peeps there, 2. Everyone please check in & let us know you're ok if U can. [smilie=yes]

I'm melting Shady Mountains (now BF) Marshmallow Spectacular from a CF friend. [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Aptly named cuz it smells like the real deal...ooey gooey melty marshmallow - yummm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

So glad to C TS Debby moving outta Florida. Hope our peeps there are ok. Those wildfires in CO are still outta control & we have some CF peeps there, 2. Everyone please check in & let us know you're ok if U can. [smilie=yes]

[smilie=iagree] I never watch the news...so I didn't even know about this. Hope everyone is OK!!!

Aria~ Hope you can figure out what to do about your font. [smilie=angry] That is frustrating.

Did not know how all those scents would mingle in my home...but it smells like a fruit bowl...love it! [smilie=th_as]

[smilie=th_th3de3a8c4] Yay! Christina answered my question in the help section and now I can see everything so much better!!! thankusmile.gif Christina!

Melting Sugar Cookie Zuc from CFTKR from this morning

Also in the mudroom plug-in melter I have Nene's Lavender Chamomile

Wow, Maggie, your house must smell T- RIFFIC!!!!!

Took DS#2 to tennis this morning and then we all ate lunch. Now my eyes feel like they are ready to slam shut. Think I will take a short snooze sleep027.gif since the house is fairly quiet and Ozzy is sleeping soundly!

Have a great afternoon peeps! 5smiliessayings9.gif

Sweet ~ The "My Pillow" is nothing spectacular to me. In fact, the past couple of times that the infomercial happened to come on, I found myself talking back to the TV about exactly how I feel about "My Pillow". :rolleyes: My hubby seems to like it okay, but it is not all the rave they profess, in our opinion. I would have sent it back within the 45 day return period were it not for the fact that I could always let one of the girls try it out. Good luck! :)

Trying out a few tarts from a CF friend today:

Pics, Petals & Scents Cherry Koolaid and Nana's Iced Pineapple Orange

Victoria's Exotic Cherry

Long Cane Primitives Pistachio Pudding Cake

...and a Homemade Banana Mallow in the bathroom and Pink Fruit Loops at my desk

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Sweet ~ The "My Pillow" is nothing spectacular to me.

Honeybear - Thanks for your take on it. My sis' DH snoars sometimes :wacko: & she was hoping it might help with that as the infomercial alludes. <_<

I'm melting a sample from CFTKR, Sugar Cookie & Flapjacks. I'm not a big maple fan & was askeered it would be too much of that, but it's another good mix. WTG Carol! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Got a wonderful RAOW from a sweet CF friend [smilie=th_yourock] today on a day when I really needed a mood lifter. [smilie=thank_you]

Totally made my day! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

So...changed out the warmers and added tarties from my surprise.

Butterfly Lane Cinnamon Zucchini Bread

Can-Do Sugar Butt

Kountry Lights Cracklin Birch

Kountry Lights Homemade Apple Pie

...and a Homemade Pumpkin Cookie Crunch

After cleaning house all day, dealing with this same mystery dental issue, and missing my hubby, I am going to take it easy tonight. I might just have one of these... [smilie=th_cocktail]

Cheers!

Things are getting back to normal here. TS Debby was the main focus for the past few days. We had some yard and street flooding here, but thankfully no water came in the house. I'm glad it's finally moving on. Other parts of Florida got way worse flooding and I sure feel for them.

Tonight I'm melting LSC - Sticky Buns (from my swap buddy) so good. and Nene's - Pineapple Upside Down Cake. Right now I'm catching up on Design Star tv show from earlier this week. Anyone else watch that?

I have AC Pumpkin vanilla going in the kitchen and Crosscreek Lemon Noel cookies going in the living room.

I need to order more Lemon Noel cookies from Crosscreek, such a nice scent. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I am glad your home (& wax! B) ) stayed dry, Jules!

Roserent - Good to know what you think about DT. I learned not to use really hot melters, did not try as low as 15w. Also, I will see what happens on a remelt. I have quite a few... ^_^

Wowie, Trep - try to stay cool. Ice cream!

Tonight is Aqua Spa from Harvest Glow

Hi-It has been such a busy day. Today I melted from CCCC-

Sunshine Shake

Coconut Cupcake

Ferris Wheel Treats

EW Pillows and Jewels overnight. Not much throw but very old.

Tonight I am melting CFTKR Fresh Floral Honeydew. Love it!!

I am at the beach tonight. I am hosting a cousin's sleepover tomorrow. They are arriving early. It should be a beautiful day. I made them each a gift bag with BBW shower gel and lotion in beach scents. I also included a mini candle and a votive holder. We are 8 in total. I hope they all enjoy their visit. Looking forward to it.

I will have the melters going. Probably will melt something not too overwhelming. I guess just a background beach scent.

Good night all. I have to get up early so I can finish changing all the sheets.