The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

What's Heating Up in June?

No melting today, but I am burning a Watermelon Yankee Candle. I picked it up at 50% off yesterday from the mall. Its a favorite of mine. I only bought the medium sized jar. The kid tried selling me the bigger one, but I get so sick of them sometimes and the large just gets tossed or given away. Medium sized jars are better for me.

No melting as I am in the middle of a horrible summer cold and just exhausted and too tired to think or clean out warmers........haha. Hope this passes soon. Must get better before my week in North Carolina. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

[smilie=th_smiley-yawn] Long day.

Changed out the melters:

Lemon Turnover from Front Porch downstairs

Soft Blankets (WAHM) from my swap box upstairs

Maurie~ Hope you feel better soon! :)

[smilie=th_goodnight]

From yesterday afternoon and continuing today:

- Williamsburg (Scentsible Scents) - delicious fruit juice scent, unfortunately the throw is a bit too light for me

- Roasted Espresso (Swan Creek) - :)

- Diva (Candle Dippers) - this is a really nice perfume scent. It is perfume-y without being too perfume-y or heavy, kwim? :). It has great throw in my small powder room and has lasted 6+ hours and is still going strong (all in a 15 watt melter)

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning!

Starting off with TCC Pink Sugar Cookie :) I have to take younger DS to the dr today for his 12 month checkup & shots. I hate seeing him so upset when they do the immunizations th_sad2hz1.gif He has been super clingy to me & moody the past few days, I think he is going through a developmental spurt. It might be a rough day around here today.

trep - So happy to hear your dad is doing well! :)

Maurie - Hope you feel better soon!

Good Morning to all. [smilie=th_316785e4]

Thanks Trep! :) So glad to hear Dad is doing so well. He really sounds like a trooper!

Shortygal~ Good luck with those shots...my kids always needed Tylenol after them...that might help your little guy!

Changed the scents right before bed:

Salty Caramel Graham from Oh Soy Sweet

Grape Koolaid from Fragrant Memories

Now I'm switching to:

Cookie Fix from Scentsationals....my Walmart had some new limited editions there.

Have a good one. :)

Trep: So glad to hear your Dad is doing well...

This afternoon I'm melting LSC Voodoo Love.

Hot and so dry here...watering daily but need rain.

Have a great week y'all.

trep-Glad to hear your Dad is doing so well.

I had jury duty this morning but I got dismissed after a few hours. Now I am good for six years.

Melting CCCC Citrus Cream, and Homemade Citrus Ginger and Homemade Raspberry Lemon Tart from my swap box. Smelling great!

This morning, I melted Swan Creek Cinnamon Hazelnut Latte...yum.

Started a melter with Sugar Cookie Fluff from CFTKR and didn't care for it...way too sweet for me.

Making dinner in a few, so nothing else melting right now....

Maurie - Hope U feel better soon!

Trep - Glad U had a nice visit with your dad & he's doing so well!

Shortygal - Hope your little guy's visit to the doc went well and the ouchie didn't hurt too much. :(

Michele - Hmmmm....U don't sound too sad about not getting picked for jury duty. [smilie=th_biqazm1]

I'm melting ScentSational's Lemon Chiffon and it's outstanding!! [smilie=th_yay]

th_sHellobar.gif

I am melting Green Apple from BHG. Thank you, Maggie & Sweet! DS's dr appt went as I expected. He cried the entire time, even when the doctor wasn't touching him. He did not want me to put him down at all. By the time we got to the shots, he couldn't catch his breath from the crying :( He is usually good at the visits, but he was just a mess today. He was a bit happier after he napped...hopefully tomorrow is a better day!

Hope everyone has a good night!

Michele~ Score! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] I have heard jury duty can be a long and tedious experience. I know we should all do our share and take part but being let go is A-OK.

Shortygal~ I am glad your little guy is doing better now...poor thing! He just knew it was gonna be a "painful" visit. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Melting:

Vanilla Shake from TDC

Tonight it's Caribbean Coconut from Kim's Tarts- I love it, it's fruity and summery, which was what I was in the mood for, since it's cold today and I wanted something that would put me in the summer mood

Poor Maureen. th_bb41.gifFeel better soon.

Trep, your dad's been through so much. I'm glad he's doing so well lately.

Tonight I'm melting Can-do - Blue Ribbon Cookies and Backroad Hobbies - Brown Sugar Pound Cake.

Also, I changed out decorations today. yay. Out with the springtime votive holders & melters. In with the beachy, summertime stuff.

Thanks, everyone, for your kind words about my dad. It is amazing to me how he has improved. He loves his new home and the interaction of the other people. The food there is wonderful, too. I ate lunch and dinner with him most days and I am missing having these wonderful meals fixed for me with me only having to sit and eat. Ha!!

Sweet--don't you just love that Lemon Chiffon? I do.

Michele--congrats on not having to do jury duty. I hate the sitting around and then half the time around here they dismiss the case!

Shortygal--sorry your little one got so upset at the doctor's office. Glad he felt better later.

Today is DH's birthday so I am taking him out to breakfast (his favorite meal to eat out).

Starting my melting with Scentsationals Old Fashioned Vanilla.

Have a great day, everybody.

th_hello.gif

I am melting Vanilla Butter Fudge from Can Do th_c032.gif It looks cloudy here right now. I am ok with that though. Tomorrow and the next day I think we are supposed to hit around 96 th_a136.gifI like warm sunny days, but that is too hot for me.

trep - confettistars.gifHappy Birthday to your DH! I love going out for breakfast too :)