The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

I started gain from missy's tempting tarts in my bedroom. I need to start something else in my living room since the tealight just went out on the one from this morning, and that particular scent has pooped out (went through 2 tealights). I haven't figured out what I want yet. Right now, the room smells like pb&j from lunch. LOL!

I gave Gage some prescription allergy medication that I had from his initial dr. visit 2 weeks ago. The dr. told me it's just like benadryl. Hopefully that'll start to clear the rash up.

Guest Anonymous

Heidi....Sorry Gage is going through all this..... its hard watching your child suffer.

Scentsy Blueberry Cheesecake in the kitchen &

Fresh Linen still in the masterbath- won't it ever end.... I'm ready for a new on in there.

Heidi,

I hope that allergy medicine works for him and he feels better quick!

I cleaned out my melters this morning and put on Midnight Jasmine from Yankee (this has a light scent...not strong like their other floral scents.)

and Clover Fields & Aloe from Tuscadero's. The strange thing is, I'm not getting much of a throw from either tarts today. I don't know what it is. They are higher watt ones,..(18 & 20). I'll try one of the same scents in the tealight to see if I notice any difference.

Any thoughts?

Just switched to City of Lights by CFTKR.....I love this scent, very spa-like!!

Wearefamily, I usually get a pretty strong throw from Midnight Jasmine. Perhaps it's the tart.

Tonight, it's cloudy and a bit cooler (like 90 instead of 100!), but I use any little excuse like that to melt a Fall scent sometimes, so I just popped in a YC Harvest. Love this one!

Wearefamily, I usually get a pretty strong throw from Midnight Jasmine. Perhaps it's the tart.

Tonight, it's cloudy and a bit cooler (like 90 instead of 100!), but I use any little excuse like that to melt a Fall scent sometimes, so I just popped in a YC Harvest. Love this one!

Candlefaninokc, Maybe you're right. I have a 2nd one, so I'll try that one next time in my tealight melter.

Guest Anonymous

Melting Crosscreek's sugared shortbread. Another good one from Deana! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Guest Anonymous

Just put in:

CFTKR Lemonade and Berries

Nene's Sunshowers

Earlier had K's Kreations Fresh Cut Grass

All fantastic!

melting YC sweet pea in the bathroom..cinnamon buns in the kitchen and mystic woods in the bedroom.

Guest candlefreak

For the past few days I have had Can Do's Birds of Paradise and Pomegranite going. I really like them both!

Elderly tarts...too funny! I put in the rest of my elderly clamshell from Candledippers - Garden of Eden. Also some unnamed scent from Serenity Treasures - maybe blackberry. It's strong, but not to my liking.

Speaking of "elderly tarts" LOL, how long is the shelf life of these goodies? How soon should you use them after you get them?

I think it varies. I've learned the Yankee tarts need to be used fairly quickly (maybe within a couple of months?). I was surprised that my Cottage Hill tarts did not seem to hold up as well over time. I melted some that were about 5 months old and not much scent throw (from some favs I knew I really liked). But I have also whipped out some tarts from 1-2 years ago that are still throwing well. Same with some candles. I'm trying to figure out which vendors I can hold on to for a while, and which ones I need to melt right away.

This morning, Chocolate Chip Cookies & Milk from Sugar & Spice.

Good morning! So far, it's yc's lotus blossom in my bedroom (love this one!), fresh squeezed oranges from crosscreek in the kitchen, and orange cucumber from natural goodies in the computer room (I think this one is a dud).

Oh, and Gage's temp is normal and the rash is gone. Woohoo!

Have a great day, everyone!