The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April is Fool of Scents!

- Sweet Annie (Scentsible Scents) [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

- Day Spa (CHS) - I changed my mind about this one...once it gets going after a couple of hours, it is pretty strong in the powder room and smells wonderful [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

- Simply Irresistable (Candle Dippers) - very nice!

He said, "I really like the one that you have in the other bathroom today". I about squealed with delight, "You do??!!" "Yes, it smells really good. Like cedar."

He was talking about the McCall's MULBERRY!!

Karen - Too funny! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] I'm glad he liked it, tho. It never ceases to amaze me how our noses are so different. [smilie=kewl]

I'm melting ScentSational's Sugar Cottage from a CF friend. [smilie=th_teks0311] Yummm.....I can smell the brown sugar in it, maybe a touch of maple cuz it smells like I'm eating waffles [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] - which I sometimes do on Sunday mornings. [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

I like that Sugar Cottage too Sweet! Yum. And I really wanna get a candle in Vanilla Shake Cake soon.... :)

This morning it's all gifties from lovely CF pals...and it smells AMAZING in here!

Maple Buttercream Cappuccino by CFTKR

Toasted Honey Graham by HHS

Pumpkin Apple Butter by Candledippers

THANK YOU... B)

Morning!

Maggie ~ What are ya waitin' for, girl? SMT is having a BOGO sale this weekend. I am going to place a small order because I was so impressed with scents from my first order. Yesterday I had the Sour Cream Spice Cake going and it was [smilie=th_fabulous1] !

Sweet ~ I didn't like the Sparkle & Spice either. I had gotten it a while back and had high hopes, but it just wasn't for me. [smilie=th_sign0164]

All this talk about McCall's is really tempting me to place a small order. I think those bars are so cool looking and I can hear Laura's Lemon Loaf calling my name!

Melting SMT Strawberry Shake so far this morning. I'm too lazy to change out anything else yet. :rolleyes:

DH made blueberry muffins this morning, so I'm melting Can-Do Lessie's Blueberries & Cream. A great, true blueberry sniff.

Maggie ~ What are ya waitin' for, girl? SMT is having a BOGO sale this weekend. I am going to place a small order because I was so impressed with scents from my first order. Yesterday I had the Sour Cream Spice Cake going and it was [smilie=th_fabulous1] !

All this talk about McCall's is really tempting me to place a small order. I think those bars are so cool looking and I can hear Laura's Lemon Loaf calling my name!

:) ARGH....you're killing me!!!!! Like I need MORE tarts?!?! I really want to try SMT but I wanted to get more McCalls....but I also didn't want to get off lockdown and go nuts...like I always do. :( Decisions...decisions. I recently bought a lovely teal butterfly

swarovski necklace for myself...so I have a lot less play money.

Guest jesuschick

Maggie-have you tried Eagle Rock? I was thinking of ordering a couple of clams to try.

See, you can help ME shop and save $$$ of your own!

Hahaha Karen...I think I'm too weak.... :)

I have not tried Eagle Rock but I know there was someone on the board who did...I believe there was some wax p0rn on here somewhere....I can't be sure of the review but I "think" it wasn't a big thriller...I could be wrong though...I'm gonna go searching. BRB

....Well...I was wrong. BOTH reviews on here were good!!! That's good news...please let us know if you decide to try them...now I'm curious! ;)

I recently bought a lovely teal butterfly swarovski necklace for myself...so I have a lot less play money.

Ooooo....I wanna see! [smilie=yes] Hope U post a pic of it in the 'Not wax, but....' thread in the Off Topic room. hint...hint... [smilie=th_c032]

I've changed to ScentSational's Ginger Pumpkin and it's [smilie=th_cc15] !!

Guest jesuschick

I earned some ebay "bucks" and they expire in 3 days. I was hoping to use them to buy wax (because we all know that I need more wax!). I think I will order some.

It's gorgeous here today...been outside for most of the day

Melting downstairs....

Vanilla Plumeria - CFTKR

Lollipops - CFTKR

Bed Time Bath - LSC upstairs

th_hello.gif

I am melting Creme Brulee Milk Shake from LOL. It started off with a little bit of a spoiled smelling vanilla noteth_confused3.gif, but it smells better now that it has been going for a while. This is one that had one of those yellowed older looking labels I posted about in The Melting Pot thread th_idontknow.gif

:) ARGH....you're killing me!!!!! Like I need MORE tarts?!?! I really want to try SMT but I wanted to get more McCalls....but I also didn't want to get off lockdown and go nuts...like I always do. :( Decisions...decisions. I recently bought a lovely teal butterfly

swarovski necklace for myself...so I have a lot less play money.

HAHA! Do any of us REALLY need more tarts?!

I want to try McCall's, you want to try SMT. Maybe we should work out a little deal, ya think?

I'm with Sweet. Let us see your purty new necklace. [smilie=th_aa17]

That Strawberry Shake from this morning is still going strong. Put on a couple more from SMT:

Cherry Cheesecake in the great room

Snickerdoodle Bread in the kitchen

I've been burning candles like crazy this weekend, to make room for my BBW order. th_paper-bag.gif

Currently burning:

SH Piggy Munch

Slatkin - Pink Sangria (LOVE)

Slatkin - Jungle Kiss

Slatkin - Marshmallow Fireside

Morenci - Kiss Me

Candles by Victoria - Midnight in Macon

It has been extremely hectic here. I had my cousin's funeral yesterday. Thank you everyone for all your kind words. Enjoy every day to its fullest. He had a massive heart attack and died instantly.

This week I am going to be away for a destination wedding. It should be beautiful and I am looking forward to it.

I am also burning some candles tonight-

YC Chocolate Bunnies (I have this one on the burner because the wick was smoking something terrible)

YC Danish Butter Cookies (smells delicious)

Michele...Your words could not be any truer! We should all take your advice. I am glad you are back home and I hope this weekend coming up will be pleasant for you.

Ooooo....I wanna see! [smilie=yes] Hope U post a pic of it in the 'Not wax, but....' thread in the Off Topic room. hint...hint... [smilie=th_c032]

I'll see if I can get a decent picture... [smilie=yes]

HAHA! Do any of us REALLY need more tarts?!

I want to try McCall's, you want to try SMT. Maybe we should work out a little deal, ya think?

A deal you say? I'm all ears... [smilie=th_sign0162]

Changed out the melters...Now...I know I'm in the minority here but I am LOVING the Sparkle & Spice from TBG! It's kinda bakery and kinda earthy. Really nice to me! [smilie=th_c032]

Michele ...destination wedding you say? Do tell more!

I am trying so hard to melt up what I have here through the summer and not order. :crysmiley1: IF I succeed, there better be some honkin' big sales in September so I can replentish/try all the vendors that have sales going now. :ssshopping:

Jules - more about this nice little order you have coming? I stumbled across one called French Market that I did not know about. Had to scoop that one up! Like my lockdown? :hearts_tr:

Tonight is Nessa's - Avalance

Wanted to ad - I love your avatar Trep! So pretty!

Michele ...destination wedding you say? Do tell more!

I am trying so hard to melt up what I have here through the summer and not order. :crysmiley1: IF I succeed, there better be some honkin' big sales in September so I can replentish/try all the vendors that have sales going now. :ssshopping:

We are leaving Wednesday. The wedding is in St. Thomas. My DD's friend is getting married.

I would love to be on lockdown through the summer. I would probably make a big dent but still wouldn't finish everything I have. I cringed the other day when DH saw some of my stash. I am upset with my myself for letting it get so out of control.

No melting yet for me this morning. Off to my volunteer job at the church. I count the money every Monday and enjoy my group of friends I have made there. Nice way to start the week.

Good Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Starting up the Sparkle & Spice from TBG again this morning.

Black Amber & Lavender (CFTKR) upstairs...from a CF pal...thanks! :)

Have a good one! :D