The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April is Fool of Scents!

Roserent - I really love the Wylde Ivy scents! This Lime Margarita is really tart.

NM - I bet your adrenaline was on overdrive. I am glad everything ended OK!

Tonight I am melting Dream Tarts - Calming Blend. (orange/sandalwood)

Good Morning hope you all are having this beautiful weather.

Starting my day off with Amish Country from BuggyTown Hawaiian Nights from Streetman Candle Company and Lime cookies from Bella's

Mornin' All [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Finally got a day off.... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Starting the day with:

Ava's Blackberry Flapjacks...started off strong but I'm not smelling much now.

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning!

I've got a nice cloudy day here today. Love these kind of days when I don't have to go anywhere. I can put on all kinds of smellies and take my time doing all that I need to do around the house. :D

Aria ~ We were at a restaurant the other night when it happened. He's fine now, but still says his throat feels sore. So grateful he got it out!

I've changed out all my warmers. Here's what's going:

McCall's Country Store in the bedroom

FP Lavender Baby Powder in the med room

Homemade Vanilla Oak in the great room

Wahm's Blueberry Strudel in the kitchen

Pics, Petals & Scents White Peach & Hibiscus in the powder room

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

NM, +1 for flexible days at home. And I'm so glad your DH is ok! My dad choked on a Dot once (the candy Dots, that is) and it was terrifying.

I'm melting CYS Cranberry Sprite Cake.

Honeybear...glad to hear he is feeling better. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

You mentioned your Mom had surgery...how is she feeling? This has been a rough week for you! Double hugs.... [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Hi All-

It is a gloomy day around here. I have been out since early this morning. My SIL had tickets to The View. We had a great time and received a lot of nice free gifts. Unfortunately the rest of the day will be not so nice. We had another death in the family yesterday. It has been a horrible year so far in this respect. A very favorite cousin of mine passed away from a massive heart attack yesterday morning. He had just retired and was only 62. The rest of the weekend will be spent at the funeral parlor.

Just to destress a bit before heading back out I am burning a very old candle-Bella's Madagasgar & Patchouli.

I'm remelting LSC Caramello on this horridly windy day.

Michele, I'm terribly sorry to hear you've had another family member pass away. How heartbreaking for all of you. Prayers for peace to your family...

Gail

Michele, I am so sorry to hear you have had another death in your family. It has certainly been a very trying time for you and those you love. You are in my thoughts and prayers. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Added some candles to my day:

McCalls State Fair

McCalls Country Store

Crossroads Hot Apple Pie

So sorry for your loss, Michele.

Maggie ~ My mom had surgery on her leg and that seems to be doing well, but they are finally doing tests to address a digestive issue that she has neglected for nearly the past two years. Much more worried about this than the leg. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Melting LSC Praline Encrusted French Toast since it is such a nice comfort scent.

Hi All-

It is a gloomy day around here. I have been out since early this morning. My SIL had tickets to The View. We had a great time and received a lot of nice free gifts. Unfortunately the rest of the day will be not so nice. We had another death in the family yesterday. It has been a horrible year so far in this respect. A very favorite cousin of mine passed away from a massive heart attack yesterday morning. He had just retired and was only 62. The rest of the weekend will be spent at the funeral parlor.

Just to destress a bit before heading back out I am burning a very old candle-Bella's Madagasgar & Patchouli.

So sorry to hear of the loss of a family member Michele.

[smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Guest jesuschick

Just got 3 orders tonight (detail and pic in Daily Package Report thread)!!

Since the rest need to cure, I started what came from McCall's:

• Haley's Butter Frosting
  • Royal Ginger
  • Sunrise Cinnamon Bun
  • Spiced Pear

Michele - I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin. You're in my prayers for comfort. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Honeybear - that was too scary for you & your DH - yikes! :o I'm so glad to hear of the good outcome, tho. Keeping your mom in my prayers for a good report.

I'm melting Scentsy's Pumpkin Roll....yummmmm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Maggie ~ My mom had surgery on her leg and that seems to be doing well, but they are finally doing tests to address a digestive issue that she has neglected for nearly the past two years. Much more worried about this than the leg. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Get well wishes to your Mom, Honeybear! I hope they find out what is going on! ((HUGS))

Thanks for your concern and good wishes for my mom, Jules, Sweet, and Maggie. I am hoping for the best!

Put on a couple of homemade tarties for bedtime...Rustic Jeans in the bedroom which is an awesome bayberry scent, and Cottage Breeze Type in the bathroom. Gonna sleep well tonight in our new bed! Finally got rid of that darn memory foam mattress from Costco a couple of days ago. Never again!

Night! [smilie=th_offtobed]