The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April is Fool of Scents!

Hello friends and Happy Sunday

Having some thcoffeepot.gif and enjoying Raspberry Coconut Zucchini from Carol.cloud9.gif

It's really sunny and beautiful this morning, but super windy out! Should be fun getting some yard work done today! DS#1 needs to mow and edge, but he's not home from a sleepover yet. DH left early this morning for Mexico. Waaa!

Okay, time for another cuppa...hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

Good morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Maggie ~ I didn't know TBG made donuts. [smilie=th_confused3] Did you get a sample with your order? I haven't seen any shapes by her, only clamshells.

Aria ~ How's your Raspberry Coconut Zucchini from Carol doing? I melted two toasts last night from a recent order and could hardly smell a thing. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Megandgarr ~ You are so funny! I think you'd be happy if we had Fall year round! [smilie=yes]

Melting so far:

Homemade Island Fresh in the bathroom

LSC Lavender Laundry in the bedroom

LSC Ginger Shortbread in the kitchen

Pics, Petals, & Scents Cool Citrus Basil in my med room

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Megan, do you like everything about fall (like the weather!), or just the fall scents?

Today is Cheryl's Berry Blossom. It will be an open window day, (kitties love it), so probably limited melting until tonight.

Keurig fans - questions for you down in the Off Topic area. [smilie=th_316785e4]

th_Hello_.gif

I am melting Iced Lemon Biscotti from LOL th_c032.gif It's a cloudy and rainy day here. This weekend went by quickly. I hope everyone is having a good day!

I'm burning a few candles this afternoon and melts.

Mason Jar Prim - Maple Brown Sugar (luv this one)

Cheryl's - Cinnamon Chai

Last nights torrential rains have turned into today's gusty winds.

More, more, more...

- I started Imagine That (Candle Dippers) and it was really nice...I alternated it with Garden of Eden and then the throw wasn't reaching my desk (it goes everywhere, else, of course - even out to the other room! :() so I finally combined the two. Terrific! I love these two.

- Secret Wonderland (Candle Dippers) - nice, light scent with a light throw in a 15watt plug-in- but good enough for the powder room

- Gain Island Fresh (Pics, Petals, & Scents) - very light throw in a 15 watt plug-in - but just good enough for my small laundry room.

Maggie ~ I didn't know TBG made donuts. [smilie=th_confused3] Did you get a sample with your order? I haven't seen any shapes by her, only clamshells.

Yes Honeybear...I got 6 little pies/donuts samples with my order...I have no idea what scents they are but they smell great and look adorable!! :)

Hi everybody. DH and I agree that our weekend was really atypical and felt kind of weird. Probably because putting together our shelves was such a huge task yesterday.

I'm melting LSC Jack Frost (DH made something stinky for dinner and this is helping) and SH Cinnamon Sugar Donuts.

Debra - To answer your question, I love the fall/winter season as well, including the weather. Probably because living in Arizona, our summers are so miserable, that I absolutely love the fall. My favorite time of year is October through December. Everything is decorated so pretty and smells so nice and it gives me that warm & fuzzy feeling.

Good Morning, I have a odd combo going in opposite ends of the house in kitchen I have YC Pumpkin Pie and in the foyer I have YC Meyer Lemon. Not sure what it will smell like when it meets though.

Today I'm melting 'Strawberry Noel' from a mystery vendor, and 'Strawberry Cheesecake' from CFTKR. Smells delicious!

Good morning! th_316785e4.gif

I started out with Nene's Coconut Cream Easter Egg, but it wasn't something I was enjoying. Now, I am melting a mix of LSC White Choc Macadamia Nut Cookie & LSC Sweet Vanilla Pound Cake th_drool33456183iw4.gif

- Started Cherish (Candle Dippers) and didn't like it so much so changed it to Sparkling Citrus (TDC) which is better...a nice, mild, florally citrus

- Island Fresh Gain (Pics, Petals, Scents) still going okay from yesterday in my laundry room

- powder room has Rattlesnake Grass (Candle Dippers) - unusual & pretty good!

Morning!

Meltings for today...

TBG Marshmallow Frosted Mango Tangerine in the kitchen & bedroom ~ The clamshell was literally disintegrating (weird) so I just divided it up between the two warmers.

Homemade Cherry Almond in the great room

TBG Neroli Orange Blossom in the powder room

Hope you all have a nice day. :D

Nancy, I hope your dad is doing well. Have a safe trip back home!

Melting Peach Magnolia Raspberry from Can-Do. Hoping it's more fruit than floral. Can't tell from cold sniff.