The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

No Tricks, Just October's Treats

Hi everyone.....

Believe it or not I have not had my melter on in months. [smilie=th_sSig_what]

Today I dug the melter out of the cabinet..... yes it was stored away.... [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

I am melting Nene's Cinnamon Twist Bread. Good for a cool fall morning!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hi fleur! I was just wondering where you had gone.

[smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol back!

I added a candle to the pumpkin melting mix - YC Pumpkin Buttercream.

Michele, could you give me a little review of Pumpkin Buttercream? thPrettyPleaseCherry.gif

debra, I ordered Corn Husk from CFTKR...it's an interesting scent...and does smell very similar to fresh picked corn husks! It's not a reorder for me.

Today I am doing a few mixtures throughout my house

AUTUMN HARVEST- through out my house

BLUEBERRY BREAD PUDDING- in my kitchen

PICKIN’ PINK COTTON- in my bathrooms/my bedroom

ALL by Haleys

LoVe LoVe LoVe them ALLLLLLL

Such a sad day yesterday for the racing community with the loss of Dan Wheldon. I am surprised there are not more fatalities in the racing leagues. Cleaning and more cleaning out of kitchen cabinets last weekend. I have 5 more large ones to go. I can't believe the stuff that I have been hanging on to. I am feeling very good about getting rid of at least half of the stuff in my kitchen. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

This morning I am melting CHC Twilight Woods. I hope y'all are doing well and enjoying the nice Fall weather in most places. Jules: What has happened to Evening Eclipse? I just wonder if they are still in business. They had some great "dark" scents.

Michele, could you give me a little review of Pumpkin Buttercream? thPrettyPleaseCherry.gif

Aria- The Pumpkin Buttercream is pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon and clove. I has a bit of sweetness to it. I really like it. It has a medium throw.

Changing the melters out in a bit to Can Do Birdy's Baklava.

Such a sad day yesterday for the racing community with the loss of Dan Wheldon.

I agree...so tragic.

Todays melts are:

Ye Olde Candle Cubbard's Witches Brew...this is a gift from a kind CF pal.... [smilie=th_teks0311] ...I just LOVE the cold sniff on this one! Must get more! ;)

2 unlabled orange tarts from WAHM...they DO smell great!

[smilie=th_hello]

Today I'm melting

CFTKR Warm Gingerbread and Apples

YC Pumpkin Buttercream

Can-do Vanilla Pumpkin...this is yummy!

Mccalls Autumn Leaves

candles in Autumn and Autumn Apple from Slatkin

GC Farmhouse Cider

Welcome back fleur! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Such a sad day yesterday for the racing community with the loss of Dan Wheldon. I am surprised there are not more fatalities in the racing leagues.

One of DS's good friends was at the race and witnessed the crash. My heart breaks for his wife and two little boys.

Melting Strudel & Spice from Crabby Candle.

I'm melting Haley's "Battle of the Sexes" and a mystery vendor's "Wild Orchid" tart. The Wild Orchid actually smells more fruity and musky than floral.

I cleaned out the melters - my morning melts were getting stale. They'd been going since 5am, so I think it's time for a change!

Living room and Kitchen - "Lady Apple" - CFTKR

Bedroom - "Mediterranean Fig" - Candles by Victoria (This is a first-time buy for me, and I think I like it. There's something in here that reminds me of my grandmother's perfume... though she wore several, so I don't know which perfume it is that it reminds me of.)

I'm melting Cheryl's Harvest Spice & Apple...SO good! :wub: When looking thru my clam stash I re-discovered this and saw it had the 'freezer burn' white look it (like soy can get), so didn't know how it would be. It's almost 2 years old, but I'm happy to report it's still perfectly good! :thyay:

Good evening tonight's melts are Mint Chocolate Chip from buggy town and Marshmallow Madness from Shady Mountain. Going to get cold tonight and highs in the 60's tomorrow i am ready. Have a good night all

Tonight I am gonna cozy up with my sexy man (scent that is- YC- Nature's Paintbrush. I am falling in love with this scent I tell ya.

Tonight I am gonna cozy up with my sexy man (scent that is- YC- Nature's Paintbrush. I am falling in love with this scent I tell ya.

Glad to hear you like that one. I just received it as a gift.

lsc cranberry apple bread

lol vermont apple pie this is a full day 2 with this one.

yc christmas cupcake burning.

yc jelly doughnut burning

s&s ghost munch burning

I really hated at first that I am on a wax ban that will be the longest one that I have even been on. But it's really nice to be using up my stash. I just hope that I find a job somewhere soon and something that I love. Then after playing catch up I can actually have some wax fun money.Can't wait to recieve some new waxies in the mail,that is always such a happy mail day.

Recent melts:

BH&G - Soft Cashmere Amber

CYS - She Walks in Beauty

Slakin - Autumn Apple

Current melt - YC Gingerbread Maple

Burning - YC Gingerbread Maple candle

I'm melting Cheryl's Harvest Spice & Apple...SO good! :wub: When looking thru my clam stash I re-discovered this and saw it had the 'freezer burn' white look it (like soy can get), so didn't know how it would be. It's almost 2 years old, but I'm happy to report it's still perfectly good! :thyay:

2 years and still smells great. Awesome!...and what a good scent for autumn.

I'm melting apples this morning too.

Toasted Apple Cake - Tara's Candle Cottage

Candied Apple Cupcake - LOL

It's raining here. I love it.

Welcome back Trep! :)

This morning it's:

Spider Cider & Deadly Donuts from Spotted Hog downstairs

Johnny & June from County Line upstairs

Have a good one! :)

thbullarsmile.gif Good Morning...melting Can-Do's Honey Gingerbread - an awesome scent that I never tire of!

Aria- The Pumpkin Buttercream is pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon and clove. I has a bit of sweetness to it. I really like it. It has a medium throw.

Changing the melters out in a bit to Can Do Birdy's Baklava.

Michele, love Birdy's Baklava drool.gif Thanks so much for the Pumpkin Buttercream review...much appreciated! I like that you said it is a little bit sweet! It sounds delightful and now I really want to try it out. I wish the YC store was closer to me. It's about 22 miles away and smack dab in the middle of the mall. It's just sort of a pain to go there.

Okay, peeps....gotta head out to the bus stop

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good Morning Brrrr its in the 40's and our highs for the rest of the week will be in the 60's and 70's finally fall has arrived [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Today i am melting Vanilla Berry Cobbler from Shayz. Have a great day all.