The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fall-ing in Love With September's Scents

Melting Spicy Prim Pie from Front Porch...super spicy...lots of allspice in this one. Sweet&spicy, are you listening girl? You might light this one, I think.

Aria - Yep...I just happen to have that on my 'to try list' when I place another order. [smilie=yes] Good to hear U like it! [smilie=th_c61] Thought I'd try the Pumpkin Prim Pie, too. Did U get any of their new cupcake scents? [smilie=th_c032]

I'm melting CFTKR's Sour Cream Spice Cake. Yummmmmy! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

I have no luck with changing my avatar either it always says its to big or to small or something else i gave up.

I am melting Zucchini Fluff from CFTKR And Zucchini Bread From SunHarbor Scents both still going good. I put vanilla apples from can do in the bedroom and its nice but i dont smell apples.

Have a great evening.

Melted "Battle of the Sexes" from Haley's Heavenly Scents for most of the day, and now I'm going to put on a bakery scent for the evening... I have a few of Janet's "Brown Sugar Pound Cake" left from my last order - maybe I'll melt that one.

Have a great night everyone!

Good evening all! Tonight's scents are:

Tarts

Pumpkin Pie Spice-Sarah's Wax & Wix (smells great, but a bit light to me)

Pink Sugared Pumpkins-CFTKR (pink sugars aren't my favorite, but this one ain't half bad!)

Candles

Moonlight Harvest-YC

Autumn Fruit-YC

Watching x factor...anyone else?

Burning 2 Slatkins...Autumn and Caramel Apple

katz, never tried Cozy Cottage before, but your list looks great to me.

sweet, I didn't get any cupcake scents from FP...will check them out for sure. That spicy prim pie...was uber spicy. Just sayin'....

See everyone tomorrow.

Wow, I never posted today! It's been insane.

I really only had one, but it's a GOOD one, I started it this morning and can still smell it -

Cranberry Peach Cider from The Spotted Hog.

It's awesome!

I'll be glad when this day is over.

Hope everyone has a good night and a better day tomorrow!

[smilie=thzzz003]

(I wish that was me, but not for awhile yet!)

Good Morning I am melting Amish Quilt from the Ye olde candle cubbard and also Serendipity from Shazy.

[smilie=th_th3de3a8c4] I just got notice that my order from Lasting scent shipped now i hope it gets here before i go out of town friday

its only coming from 1 state away so hopefully.Another day in the 90's for us the weekend looks great 80's.Have a great day all

hfall.gif Good Morning

Melting Carol's Cider Snap...love this scent and so sad it was discontinued.

debra, x factor was good last night! I love watching all of the auditions. 846518.gif There are some real kooks out there. There was a real oddball mother and daughter...omg, what a hoot! It's on again tonight, I believe.

Well, I have grocery shopping to do today. Fun.....NOT!

picking_apples.gif

Have a great day!

Starting out with Peppococo from Crabby Candle. Smells similar to Coco Mint Frost, one of my favs! We found out last night that the offer we put in on a house was accepted. This is the floor plan we've wanted ever since we moved here 5 years ago. Then, they were going for half million dollars so it was nothing more than a dream, but now they've dropped to less than half that and with interest rates so low we think we can swing it! Very scary, but like my grandma always said, "nothing ventured, nothing gained". Have a great day, everyone!

Mpfand, good luck on the house purchase. It's a wonderful feeling living in the house of your dreams. We bought our this past April.

Melting from Crosscreek This old House and it's a dead on ringer for Can-Do's Mimi's House. I love it. I will add a bag of this when Crosscreek has a sale.

Watching x factor...anyone else?

Aria...Did you hear the voice of that guy that sang Etta James? [smilie=th_smilies-2] OMG....what an amazing performance!!! I thought he was gonna be a rock guy for sure!

We found out last night that the offer we put in on a house was accepted.

[smilie=th_CONGRA34] Mpfand!!!

Today it's been:

All Spice from Nellie's Acres melting...I can't smell a thing...I don't know if it's me or the tarts but they smelled the last time I tried them. <RATS>

Pumpkin Spice candle burning...still nada.

Maybe I need some air.

Oh yea...I also have Afternoon Delight from WAHM upstairs...unique combo...I think I smell bubblegum. [smilie=th_confused3]

Mpfand, how exciting about your dream house! That's some terrific news! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I'm melting LSC Mango Mint Tea. Hmmm.... [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Let me think... [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Do I like this one?... [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Ohhhh my gosh [smilie=th_200912104451] !!! I think this is my new all time favorite scent! And that's sayin' something! [smilie=th_31]

Gail

mpfand--congrats on the new house--I am very happy for you. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

This afternoon it is Yankee Apple Cider, Buttercream, Be Thankful and Apple Pie--smells great in here.

Hi Nancy! You've got some great scents going! Some of my favorites.

Today's scents are:

Tarts

Pumpkin Buttercream-YC

Apple Butter & Caramel-Shayz Scentz

Candles

Spiced Pumpkin-YC

Harvest-YC