The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

A-May-Zing Scents

Hi Everyone-

I am back from my vacation. We had a wonderful time but it is great to be home. I have missed this board and my smellies. I have so much to catch up on around here. I am so sorry for all of you affected by the devastating weather.

Gail-That is an amazing story. Things like that sure don't happen around here.

I am cleaning out my DD's room today so just burning YC Bahama Breeze there. Good throw and nice scent.

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] Welcome back Candlelove! Hope you had fun!

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] Hi Christy! Glad your back...it sounds like a great vacation!!!

Gail~ Love the story! However...I would have fainted if I was face to face with a mountian lion!!! [smilie=th_yellow5]

Melting Beach Linen from Crabby Candle...nice!

Christy & Michele - glad you're back....your vacay's sound nice! [smilie=yes] But...there's no place like home. Especially a home with waxies! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I'm melting CrossCreek's Paradise. This just may be my all time fav warm weather scent - luv it! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] More wild weather across the country today - everyone stay safe!

Melting LSC- Coco Baby along with a triple votive from YC called jolly rancher- a mix of juicy watermelon, kiwi berries and pineapple cilantro. Smells nice and tropical in here. Too bad it is rainy and 49 degrees outside.

I have been melting some goodies lately, just haven't been posting. So busy with stuff lately.

Tonight I am melting-

Kettle Corn-CFTKR (in my dd's room at her request)

Bird of Paradise-Cozy Cottage

Boardwalk Breeze-Crabby Candle

Hope you are all safe tonight from the storms.

Have a wonderful evening.

Good grief, Gail! Now I will worry less about my skunks and possums!

Welcome home candlebuddies! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Tonight I am melting Lime Margarita from Wylde Ivy - I think she only does B&B now. Too bad!!

Welcome back, Michele! I'm glad you had such a nice vacation.

Cat, good to see you here, busy girl. [smilie=th_sml29] I hope you haven't had any tornado troubles!

Glad you ladies enjoyed the mountain lion news. I'm with you Maggie. I would have been completely freaked out! Debra, skunks and possums can be sure be troublemakers, as can the danged coyotes. But, oh my, mountain lions, with their stealth, power, and predatory skill, are really, really scary! [smilie=th_cha60]

Where is Trep? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] I've been fussing and worrying about her and her family. Gosh, I hope everything's okay and the tornadoes haven't caused much distress.

I started up a new candle this evening, a beautiful little 5 oz. PI Grape that I won a couple in one of our CF contests awhile back. It's soooo fabulous! I need - yup, NEED - this in the great big size! [smilie=th_200912104451]

G'night, friends.

Gail

Good Morning, Melting from LSC Apple Butter Pound Cake. I cut this one up into fourths and this is the last of it, this one has amazing throw and lasts a long time. I usually get three to four tealights out of each section. I haven't even tried any other scent from LSC as this one just won't die.

I hope everyone stays safe!

Gail--I am here in Iowa and I am fine. My family in MO is fine too. Joplin is 100 miles SW of us and Sedalia 60 NE--at my house they only had regular thunderstorms. Sorry I wasn't on here but I have spent a lot of time glued to the weather channel and talking to my husband back home. We are all OK other than feeling so bad for our state. Thanks for asking.

Today is Fresh Linen from Mainstays. Have a great day everyone.

Christy - welcome back from your travels!

Gail - that's too funny about the stray "cat". In the wild suburbs of my city the biggest thing they've had to capture in our neighborhood has been a coyote. I'm not complaining.

Twinsmom - glad you're enjoying your LSC tarts. They *do* last forever and I'm a huge fan.

It's a gloomy rainy day here and I LOVE it! I have zero temptation to work in the gardens which is good because after wrenching a muscle hefting 3 100 pound items I need to take a day off. But I've not done that because so much needed weeding/ moving. Fortunately last night's big tornado line spared us and I'm not having to cut up any tree debris today.

Melting - Crosscreek Sun and Sand (REALLY good - a definite reorder) and burning a CBV Lemon Vanilla jar (smells nice) and an Angel Made Scents Fruity Loops jar (which isn't throwing but is at least burning well). It's a good candle day here - very dark.

[smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Good morning!

I just finished doing my daily 10 minute weeding for the day. I hate weeds. Hate isn't even a strong enough word for how I feel about weeds and weeding. I made a deal with myself...10 minutes a day with the IPOD going. It seems to be working. Last year I did 2 major weeding sessions lasting 2 - 3 hours each and I ended up giving up the battle of the weeds. By the end of the summer my beds looked like an overgrown forest. Our landscaper doesn't do a good job with weeding so we don't have him to this. For what he does during the season it's not worth the price that he is charging. Two years ago DH ended up weeding because this guy wasn't doing a good job and I was so upset.

Now that I am cleaned up I can relax with my smellies before DD gets home in an hour.

CFTKR Tarts:

Sweet Berry Cake

Apple Flapjack

YC Candles:

Mango Peach Salsa

Tea & Honey

Macintosh Spice

Good luck with the weeding, LLVV. I think your plan sounds smart.

Today I am melting CCCC - Flip Flops. It's so good to be melting again, even though the high is supposed to be in the mid-90's here.

[smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Hey y'all...there's no place like home...today I am melting Can- Do Bendel Bean and trying to catch up on stuff around the house. y mom is doing better, her arm fracture is healing, but mainly I am concerned about the about of Lortab and ibuprofen she is still taking. Her pain level is still very high. So, I'm glad to be home and hope to catch up with everyone soon.

Hey y'all...there's no place like home...today I am melting Can- Do Bendel Bean and trying to catch up on stuff around the house. y mom is doing better, her arm fracture is healing, but mainly I am concerned about the about of Lortab and ibuprofen she is still taking. Her pain level is still very high. So, I'm glad to be home and hope to catch up with everyone soon.

Hi everyone! This is the first day this week where I can actually SMELL my tarts properly. Allergy season is killing me!

I'm melting 'Hot Orange Danish' from Kim's Tart Candles. I love it, and I really regret ordering just one bag of this scent in my last order. Very sweet icing scent, with a bit of citrus and some cake-type bakery notes. No heavy butter note. So far, it has filled my whole living room and kitchen. I hope it lasts for a while, because it is delish! :D

Trep, thanks for posting. It's good to know you and your family are fine. I'm relieved. [smilie=th_jay]

Stardust, ouch! I hope you get to feeling better. Take it easy, for sure.

LLVV, it's a banner year for weeds here too. I know so many dogs who have been to the ER vet multiple times due to foxtails (wretched weed grass seeds). They are the worst I've ever seen. [smilie=th_hmph]

Katz, welcome back! I'm glad your mom is on the mend. Hopefully she can cut down on those meds really soon.

Jedda, welcome back to the land of SMELL!!! [smilie=snoopy]

I'm melting Haley's Hawaiian Breeze. I absolutely adore this one! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Gail

I just finished doing my daily 10 minute weeding for the day. I hate weeds.

LLVV - I'm with you - those weeds gotta go! [smilie=th_200912104451] Sorry, it's [smilie=th_teks0681] , but last year I saw a tv commercial for a granule product to sprinkle around on your mulch and it was supposed to stop them from growing. Might be worth checking out.

Katz [smilie=The_Hi] - glad to C U back!

I'm melting FM's Orange Sticky Buns. Fruit+bakery=good! [smilie=th_ahaaha]

I re-warmed 'Hot Orange Danish' from yesterday, and it still smells great! I really do need to order more of this scent.

:confettistars: Happy Friday!!!!

Melting:

Coconut Mango from Nene's...yum

Spicy Pineapple from Soy Breeze...a freebie and another yum

Have a great day all!!!

i am melting a Can Do Banana Pudding tart in my kitchen and it smells delish, too bad it doesnt have a stronger throw but nevertheless, still yummy

quick update, the throw on this is amazing, i was sadly mistaken when i first posted this. guess i should never post so soon after lighting it